Batman for Marvel

Started by Batman4560, July 03, 2013, 11:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EndofDivine

Quote from: Cascalence on July 22, 2013, 03:18:10 PM
*~If you only knew~*

*gasp* Cas! You little succubus you! So what are you two up to? Flirty little PMs back and forth? Late nights on Skype whispering sweet nothings to each other? Oh! I know! His little road trip was to see you wasn't it?! I knew it! I'm impressed Cas...I didn't know you had such a wild streak.

Cascalence

Quote from: EndofDivine on July 22, 2013, 03:34:56 PM
*gasp* Cas! You little succubus you! So what are you two up to? Flirty little PMs back and forth? Late nights on Skype whispering sweet nothings to each other? Oh! I know! His little road trip was to see you wasn't it?! I knew it! I'm impressed Cas...I didn't know you had such a wild streak.
Road trip?  You mean that camping trip he had back when we first started the rp?
LOL, we have not met in person.  And it's highly doubtable we ever will *shrug*.
And...I'm seriously laughing my ass off.  Succubus?  Me?  Oh muh gawd...hehehe.  Ah, I suppose I asked for that one with my little comment.
On the upside, I'm feeling better, though I'm still a little off my game.  But I'll be posting here in a bit.
Casca's O/O's--A work in progress

Demigod1945

[quote author=Cascalence link=topic=178888.msg8619584#msg8619584 date=1374526835

Pen blinked, her sienna brown eyes coming up from the chicken and dumplings in front of her.  "Art class?" she spoke, tilting her head.  What made this girl think she'd been in art class?  She looked down and noted that, as was a norm for her, she was dotted with paint.  Ah, of course.  She shook her head, though.  "Haven't been to art yet," she said.  "I was painting my..." she started, but cut off as the physics teacher was suddenly seated next to the girl across from her, his full attention on her.  Pen tilted her head, curious.  What sort of relationship was this?  She took another bite of her food, watching with interest.
[/quote]
Could not stop laughing at this one!! LOL

Demigod1945

That quote messed up... oh well.

EndofDivine

Dang it, Demi. We're only 8 pages in and you've already broken my character. Way to go.

Demigod1945

Quote from: EndofDivine on July 22, 2013, 10:22:25 PM
Dang it, Demi. We're only 8 pages in and you've already broken my character. Way to go.
LOL LOL LOL That's sam for you, I'll try to remedy it, maybe....

Demigod1945

Samuel is finally starting to feel emotion!!!!

Kepesk

Quote from: EndofDivine on July 22, 2013, 03:34:56 PM
lmao! Oh my glob. Laughing so hard at this. (Plus blushing.)
Yep! That's what she did! That devil woman seduced me! lol! xD
One swallow does not a summer make
~ Aristotle
My ons and offs     My art gallery here on Elliquiy

Cascalence

Quote from: Kepesk on July 22, 2013, 11:54:57 PM
lmao! Oh my glob. Laughing so hard at this. (Plus blushing.)
Yep! That's what she did! That devil woman seduced me! lol! xD

*sputters indignantly*  I...I did no such thing! :-[
Kepesk!  Imma get you!  *chases with a broom*

Kepesk

*Agck!* :runs:
See!?! She has a broom! That proves she's a witch!
~ Aristotle

Cascalence

Quote from: Kepesk on July 23, 2013, 12:59:18 AM
*Agck!* :runs:
See!?! She has a broom! That proves she's a witch!

I'll show you a witch!  Bibbity boppity boo!  Now you're a frog, what'll ya do? XP

Kepesk

Quote from: Cascalence on July 23, 2013, 01:03:01 AM
I'll show you a witch!  Bibbity boppity boo!  Now you're a frog, what'll ya do? XP
Well... Higitus Figitus Migitus Mum! Now you're a fly. Now who's dumb? >xp
~ Aristotle

Cascalence

Quote from: Kepesk on July 23, 2013, 02:28:22 AM
0_0...HE'S GONNA EAT ME!
*flies away as quickly as she can*

Batman4560

Wow...just wow. Anywho, Who has Shaw given a key to thus far?

Cascalence

Quote from: Batman4560 on July 23, 2013, 07:43:31 AM
Wow...just wow. Anywho, Who has Shaw given a key to thus far?
Pen and Jessica.  I'm assuming teachers automatically have a key, since Shaw told Karen there was a kitchen in the basement she could use any time she wanted but that's up to you.

EndofDivine

Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 22, 2013, 11:05:45 PM
His face went blank again. And with that he left the cafeteria, confused at what he had just done.

He's not the only one.  :P

Soo...Sam stole her memories? I think either I misunderstood what Sam can do or you misunderstood what Jessica's ability can do. Taking away memories seems a bit extreme, in game and out. They're not pleasant but it's still part of who she is.

Kepesk

Not on much today cuz I'm off to see Bon Jovi tonite! =D
~ Aristotle

Demigod1945

Quote from: EndofDivine on July 23, 2013, 11:34:19 AM
He's not the only one.  :P

Soo...Sam stole her memories? I think either I misunderstood what Sam can do or you misunderstood what Jessica's ability can do. Taking away memories seems a bit extreme, in game and out. They're not pleasant but it's still part of who she is.
I wouldn't say stolen, more like he made her not remember them, also keep in mind that Samuel could possibly show Jessica that her ability has more potential. It wasn't permanent, to say the least.  And I'm thinking that he has a different version of her ability anyway.

Quote from: Kepesk on July 23, 2013, 02:28:22 AM
What on earth? Magic doesn't exist!

Quote from: Cascalence on July 23, 2013, 01:03:01 AM

I just.... I can't... You two are the weirdest people I have ever seen!

EndofDivine

Quote from: Kepesk on July 23, 2013, 11:37:15 AM
Not on much today cuz I'm off to see Bon Jovi tonite! =D

I'm sorry.

On another note...what are you, like 50? I mean my parents listen to that stuff.

Demigod1945

Quote from: EndofDivine on July 23, 2013, 11:41:35 AM
I'm sorry.

On another note...what are you, like 50? I mean my parents listen to that stuff.
She has a very good point, Bon Jovi was formed in like what? 1983 maybe. They're kinda of old.

Cascalence

...I listen to Bon Jovi.  It's good music.  *jelly of Kepesk*

Kepesk

So if I like a band's music...and their group was formed in the 80's...that makes me 50...and that's a bad thing... kk's, got it.
~ Aristotle

EndofDivine

Quote from: Kepesk on July 23, 2013, 12:33:54 PM
So if I like a band's music...and their group was formed in the 80's...that makes me 50...and that's a bad thing... kk's, got it.

Just saying they've made music since then, and it's not all bad...I promise. 2013 would love to have you, whether you're 50 or not.

Demigod1945

Quote from: Kepesk on July 23, 2013, 12:33:54 PM
No one said anything about that being a bad thing kepesk.

Cascalence

*has sulfuric acid*  *is plotting much destruction and murder*