Epic Threesomes

Started by Aragem, March 21, 2011, 12:47:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aragem

I am interested in having collaboration three way with two other players.  Since my imagination is constantly running, I couldn't settle on one story, so I will create a list of stories just like my solo rp list.  Bear in mind that I will check previous posts and ons and offs to make sure you are what I want.  Some stories maybe more center toward sex than others, and when I create a story, I plan for the characters to have a threesome at one point or more.

The Royal Pet

In an medieval kingdom, during the Fall Harvest, the realm is in celebration of the Prince's 30th birthday.  At the Prince's feet, gifts upon gifts is heaped with foreign emissaries try to impress the future king.  But one special gift catches the Prince's eye; a lovely girl with the ears and tail of a beast.  The smiling gift giver explains that the girl is Fermi, a race of sub-humans from the far, far east that are born with animal like characteristics.  Most of them are useful in manual slave labor whereas, the pretty ones like the Prince's new pet, are useful as house servants and concubines. 

At first, the court proclaims that the Fermi couldn't stay in the kingdom, being that slavery is outlawed, but others argue that the law only prohibits human slaves.  The girl was not human and was part beast, so laying with her constituting bestiality as forbidden by their religion.  The Prince put these arguments to a stop stating that he will keep the pet, though there was some disagreements, no one was willing to part the pet from the delighted prince.  He cares for her, crooning to her as if she was his own daughter, but at night, behind the locked door of his chambers, he lays with her as if she was a wanton woman.

The prince's young brother, Prince Hendrew, who bears much jealousy toward his brother, sees the Pet as an oppurtunity to enjoy something that belongs to his brother.  He steals the Pet away into the stables and sates his lusts in the hay with the smell of horses in the air.  When he finishes, the Pet stares up at him with something he never seen directed to him.  Adoration.  The unexpected has happened, the Pet has fallen in love with the Prince's younger brother. 

This will be a F/M/M story, with me being the Female.  Of course, this story will require the male's being dominates or the player portraying the Prince Hendrew could be a switch. 

Good writing skills are wanted.   

Training

An underground market that specializes in selling sex slaves is run by a brother and sister team who take a personal hand in training girls into perfect little slaves.  Their latest "student" is young Mary Trent who was abducted from a nightclub while on vacation. 

This game will cater to M/F/F.

I will portray the sub female and I will need two players to portray the Male and Female doms who are brother and sister.  Now this can be incest if so desire between the brother and sister team.  This game is a bdsm sort of game, but no scat, urine or permanent damage is involved. 

School Shuffle

Emily Bryant arrives for her first day at a boarding school in the country isolated from any city or village.  There she finds herself the mark of two dominate men.  Professor Richard Smith who has a nasty habit of seducing school girls into attending special "tutoring" sessions in his office and Kevin Yates who is determine to make Emily another notch in his belt.  Unfortunately, both men hadn't intended on bumping noses with each other over one girl and find themselves competing against each other to dominate her.  The competition eventually breaks into an intense threesome which makes you wonder, which of the three masterminded it?

Another M/M/F story.

I'll play the female, (of course).  And need two guys to play the dominate teacher and student in this game.

DigitLninja

I would be interested in:

The Royal Pet

&/or

School Shuffle

...and now I remember where I recognize you from, your the one who got me addicted to Edenworld Saga.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Acid Lips

Aragem

Just go ahead and PM me if you are interested.

Elf

PMed you, would love to work with Acid Lips on your training idea.