News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Rate The Avatar Above You (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Falstaff

10+...one of the hottest I have ever seen.  Thank you so much!

Shewolf

Does that avi go any lower?
Cuz then I'd go up to =>11

Falstaff

That is HOT!  Love the eyes...those fingers diggin in to the flesh...something about that just makes me wanna...*bites lip*...mmmmm
10+

EternalStarLight

Agree with Shewolf-- 10+++ ;D, crop a little lower, please!

Peccavi

10! Beautiful woman + beautiful lingerie that I want to steal = Amazing!
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Zaphod

10. My thoughts are definitely not PG-13-ish. ;)

Peccavi

Always a 10. Always.

Growls, trying not to grin.

And why would we wish to have thoughts anywhere close to PG-13?!
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Renegade Vile

7 - You know how to pick avatars, Peccavi. As before, this one is beautiful, though I think I preferred the previous one, or the first of yours I saw quite some time ago.
<< Unavailable for New Games >>

TeacupTwink

6  - Your avatar isn't Zhou Tai anymore. I'm not used to this, I don't approve. You're grounded.

Renegade Vile

Oh Teacup, it hasn't been Zhou Tai for months now. It was Adam Jensen from Deus Ex for over a month before this one.

Original Thread:
5 - I can see some really enjoying this one.

Koyume

6, 'cause he looks all cool and heroic, but I don't like his hair.

Renegade Vile

5 - Same as before, really. Not big on what anime women usulaly look like. Either too buxom, or too (creepily) young.

King Serperior

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Blythe

9 for KS's gif; the eyebrows made me grin. ^^

RavenBlackmoon

10 I like this one for you, Blythe!

King Serperior

Fancy, sexy, awesome!  You got yourself a 10, Missy!

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Renegade Vile

8 - It's Dean Winchester being quirky. That is all.

Nico

Jag

10/10...apple a day keeps the doctor away? ^__^
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Lrrr

Hmmm.  Not into cartoon characters, so maybe a 5?

If I've been online here on E but I haven't replied to your post or message, there are several possible reasons - none of which involve ignoring you.  Be patient - I'm worth it.
ONs & OFFs Plus Other Goodies!    2018-01-16 Updated A/As

diamonedsky

10.. I like Futurama, even if it is a cartoon character ;)
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

Peccavi

A 10 for so many reasons. The pose, the hint of lingerie but the bare breasts clasped tightly so that you see the fingertips digging into flesh, the tattoos... ;)

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

MikeandIke

10, such a perfect butt and legs. And great pose
Ons and Offs & The Seven Sins of Role Playing (Updated 1/14/14)

KCCO Chivers ;)