Poet's Poetic Prose (Looking for female writer)

Started by dapoet, February 26, 2016, 08:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dapoet

Completely redone and revized for 2019:

I enjoy writing a variety of genres, from real life to science fiction and probably everything in between. I have been rping for a number of years (20+) and have to date written a variety of characters and plots. I run my own sites as well as am looking for rp's here on Elliquiy.

I write mostly m/f and f/f. I do not write m/m and while I am open to most ideas, I don't have an interest in the very extreme, so there won't be anything usually from me beyond a certain level, but always good to ask if you are unsure.

Below you will find a small sampling of some ideas, but I am open to others, always open to others and while I ask that you do not reply here as I prefer PMs, I can be found on Discord if you wish to contact me there. Poet#5477

1. The Swap. Pretty basic but could lead to untold drama, two married couples perhaps one newly so or both long married, are invited to one of those delightful little parties where you don't spend the night with the one that brought you. There are rules, of course, no seeing the other except at the parties and so on, but of course who'd find out? (Looking for one female writer to write the wife)

2. The Headmaster. (Plot coming soon)

3. The Watcher. (Plot coming soon)

4. Free Rent. (Plot coming soon)