Open to any ideas!

Started by Baleron, June 04, 2010, 02:41:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baleron

I'm hoping to find an RP to take a part in to pass the time while I wait for approval, but as of yet, I've not found one on the non-adult section that would work for me, be it that character forms needed to be sent by PM, that many of the other threads were one on one, or that the ones that were open to groups seemed inactive. Therefore, I'm making this request thread to see if anyone is interested in just doing some sort of RP. I'm not picky about the setting, and I can make a character exceptionally quickly to match whatever scenario is made. Please give me your ideas, and we can start something fun and entertaining.

Jag

Hmmmm...I wouldn't mind doing something short with you. I don't have an idea, but maybe we could work something out. What genres do you like?
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Baleron

Well, as far as any sort of background is concerned, I've taken part in fantasy, modern, sci-fi, and maybe one or two horror RPs. Fantasy tends to be my favorite, since I am creative when it comes to magic, but I like modern for it's realism and sci-fi for the made up scientific terms, too... At the moment, I'm more than a little indecisive when it comes to what I'd like to RP... What would you like to do?

AAA111

Would you be interested in doing a long-distance couple roleplay..THey are dating for like 2-3 years and they have to move apart but still date or um Best friends or ex's..or something alone those lines?