Bubbles

lol xD
*smooches fast the cowboy* and then whispers to Lenka*suuuure*

shh! let's move to the other Threads xD
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

lenka

Azrael Annavianna

OOpppss, sorry for coming in at the wrong time between you and Bubbles.
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

lenka

*don't appologise...it doesn't suit you*

*cheekily grins*

Azrael Annavianna

When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

lenka

*smiles*

It's best to jump in and experiement than sit back and wonder

*lenkas fingers pulls you in closer*

doom29169

and i hope you are having a nice one as well Lenka

Shivers from breath on his ear

My ears are among my most sensative spots...naughty girl

lenka

*giggles* glad you liked it.
*creating more heat for your tender ear*

Bubbles

sshhh!! I think you got something in your hair..
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

adroitgrayman

“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Autumn52

*Hello handsome, hows your day going?* whispers in his ear before kissing his neck
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

grayfoxz

well hello there xandi dear *hugs and kisses her cute nose*

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Lucius Cornelius

MrDiamondBackJack

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Autumn52

Whispers *Hello Jack I hope your day is going well* hugs

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Autumn52

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Autumn52

ummmm * where is my whisper?* pouty lips kiss his neck as I whisper this to him

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Autumn52

smiles playfully and whispers, *I like it when you get lost in thought. I only wish I knew what you were thinking.*

Giggles and kisses his neck, licking and then blowing warm air across the moistened skin.

Insanityenviesme

Oh, i'm an open book, love..all you need is ask!
-shivers at the prowess of your tongue ans shows you my own, kissing your lips and licking your tongue-
Moments of Sanity

MrDiamondBackJack

Ply her with grog matey, and she'll shiver your timbers.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

adroitgrayman

“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso