I Get Off.... (M/F Pairing Looking for Peeping Tom :P)

Started by Queen Be Damned Sheiba, March 18, 2010, 10:57:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Be Damned Sheiba

I Get Off is a song by the Halestorm which I will post below so you can hear it if you haven't.

Essentially the story line would follow the songs lyrics. The story of a young successful lawyer who spends so much time working she had little room in her life for anything else. She lives in a two bedroom townhouse with only a small alley seperating her house from her neighbors. About a month after moving into her new home she notices someone in the window of the next house over, watching her as she changes. The first time it happened, she assumed it was simply her seeing things, there was nothing there long enough for her to get a good look. She tells herself that she'll call the police if someone really is peaking.

A few weeks past and though she checks regularly, she sees nothing, so she figures everything is fine. Then, coming out the shower, she clearly see's someone's outline behind the blinds. She thinks about calling the cops, but finds she actually likes the idea of someone watching her. She begins putting on litte shows, all under the premises that she doesn't know he was there. Eventually she begins to try and find out exactly who it is living in the house next door.

Ok, if your interested, send me a pm or reply to my add, thanks guys.

Halestorm - I Get Off

Verse 1:
You don’t know that I know
You watch me every night
And I just can’t resist the urge
To stand here in the light
Your greedy eyes upon me
And then I come undone
I could close the curtain
But this is too much fun

:Chorus:
I get off on you
Getting off on me
Give you what you want
But nothing is for free
It’s a give and take
Kind of love we make
When the line is crossed
I get off on you
I get off

:Verse 2:
There’s so much left unspoken
Between the two of us
It’s so much more exciting
To look when you can’t touch
You could say I’m different
Maybe I’m a freak
But I know how to twist you
To bring you on your knees

Hook:
But you don't know
What you can't see
Is what I do for you
I do for me

Essentially the story line would follow the songs lyrics. The story of a young successful lawyer who spends so much time working she had little room in her life for anything else. She lives in a two bedroom townhouse with only a small alley seperating her house from her neighbors. About a month after moving into her new home she notices someone in the window of the next house over, watching her as she changes. The first time it happened, she assumed it was simply her seeing things, there was nothing there long enough for her to get a good look. She tells herself that she'll call the police if someone really is peaking.

A few weeks past and though she checks regularly, she sees nothing, so she figures everything is fine. Then, coming out the shower, she clearly see's someone's outline behind the blinds. She thinks about calling the cops, but finds she actually likes the idea of someone watching her. She begins putting on litte shows, all under the premises that she doesn't know he was there. Eventually she begins to try and find out exactly who it is living in the house next door.

Ok, if your interested, send me a pm or reply to my add, thanks guys.

Queen Be Damned Sheiba