Re-Start Roleplay. M/f or F/F Sexual or Nonsexual

Started by Koto0005, March 23, 2014, 02:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koto0005

I've been away from Elliquiy for a while due to just other things going on, but I'd love to start up a new roleplay with someone.

I don't always have the best grammar/spelling/punctuation/etc. due to me just being lazy, frankly, but depending on what you'd like, I can adjust and fix it.

I am really willing to do any kind of role play, with some stipulations.

For sexual:
I don't do anthro/beasts/loli/anything that belongs in the toilet/diapers/gore/anything too freaky (ask first)
Other than that, it's open season, I really don't care too much. I'm a sup, big time, but if you ask really nicely, I may do dom. ;)

For Nonsexual:
I am not GREAT at comedy, but I'm willing to try. I usually have ideas if you don't, but I'll really need you to help me out. I get bored if I'm the only one with ideas.

PM me, or just talk through this thread if you want to RP with me. If you don't want to talk to me via Elliquiy, We can think of somewhere else to talk, I'm sure.

Thanks, I look forward to talking to/Roleplaying with You.
I'm taking a break.
As it is, i haven't been very active lately due to financial, emotional, and work stressers. Every weekend ive made an atempt to start writing, but have no motivation for it. My break is.. indefinite, i have no clue how long ill be away... anyway.. sorry if I've disappointed any of you.. those that have questions feel free to ask, and if i have you in messenger, ill still chat for sure.