Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Mordred, March 24, 2012, 06:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Codswallop

I'm certainly tired of the neighbor's little kids, they're loud. Thankfully, there are none in my house.

The next person is planning to attend a New Year's Eve party.

Mirrah

Why yes.

The next person is wearing red lipstick.
"Dream... not of what you are... but of what you want to be." - Margulis
Status: Closed. Semi Hiatus. | Have you taken care of yourself today?

Stone

Not where you'd expect it.

The next person is kind of blue.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Undine

You're right, dressed all in blue from work, and feeling a bit 'meh' as well. 

The next person has big plans for January, that have nothing to do with a New Year's Resolution!
How to bait for an Undine   My O/O's
  When Undine makes for the deep waters My A/A's 

“‘Unable to perceive the shape of you, I find you all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with your love. It humbles my heart, for you are everywhere.’” ~ Giles, The Shape of Water
My F&S fascinations:  Elegance Wild and Grace Forgotten

Mirrah

Totally. I'm tossing all ideas of a resolution out the window this time.

The next person plans to have Christmas in July!

Stone

Nah, it won't work if the snow melts away.

The next person doesn't have any special plans for the 31st.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Song

Absolutely correct. At work on a shift that started on monday, lasting a total of 96 hours, until 16:30 on the 1st... So, at work, no plans.

The person below me will promise to get in shape in the new year.
My RP requests: Join the Space gldiators in Requiem For Mankind

O/O

Stone

I'm in pretty good shape, but I do need to start getting more hours of sleep again. So that's what I'll do.

The next person can get by on 4 hours of sleep a day.

Mirrah

Not for long... I could do that maybe a few days in a row, but I need roughly 6 or 7 to function well!

The next person just ate!

Song

I swear people here have some kind of a crystal ball just so they can cheat on this. Yes, just ate, literally just swallowed the last bite before clicking this thread (be it only milk and cookies, but still!)

The next person is planning on going to bed in the next 2 hours.
My RP requests: Join the Space gldiators in Requiem For Mankind

O/O

Mirrah

Speak for yourself! I'm thinking to go to sleep in a while, though it's a bit soon...

The next person is listening to music right now. :)

Codswallop

Why, yes I am. At the moment, "Shame Shame Shame" by Ratt is playing on the classic rock station.

The next person has made a New Year's resolution that they suspect they won't be able to keep for very long. I know I have.

Phantomhive

yup Made and broke it in 12 hours flat.

Next person doesnt truly believe in new years resolutions.
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Codswallop

Not really no, although I have kept mine for about 40 hours now. I try to celebrate the small victories.

The next person has had at least 10 different sexual partners in the course of their life.

Chi

actually 4, and only one that I had actual sex with

The next person has never bought a lottery ticket
~~~ Language is my canvas, and words are my palette. Wanna finger paint?  ~~~

Codswallop

I haven't bought them often but I've bought a few scratch tickets in the course of my life. Never won anything worthwhile. I've never bought a SuperBall ticket or whatever the big Lotto game is, so you're right about that.

The next person to post harbors a secret kink they haven't told their partner about yet.

Mirrah

Certainly. Not all secrets should be shared though.

The next person wore blue today!

Phantomhive

Nope I am in black today. No no funeral I just like black and red and purple.

The next person wishes they could work from home.
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Mirrah

Oh, too true. Then I could have E up in the back and look over whenever I get a moment.

The next person has a puppy.

Styx26

She's gonna be five years old, but she still acts like a puppy, so... yeah?

Next person doesn't have one, but loves kittens.
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Mirrah

I suppose that works, Styx? ;)

I... I think I might like kittens? I've never had one before, so I don't know.

The next person is a history buff.

Phantomhive

Only if researching family tree counts.

Next person is known as a closet cosplayer.

Undine

Nope, not a chance.  The closest I ever got was making my own 5-gore dress for an SCA event two decades ago or so.

The next person prides themselves on their massage-giving skills.
How to bait for an Undine   My O/O's
  When Undine makes for the deep waters My A/A's 

“‘Unable to perceive the shape of you, I find you all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with your love. It humbles my heart, for you are everywhere.’” ~ Giles, The Shape of Water
My F&S fascinations:  Elegance Wild and Grace Forgotten

Swashbuckler

Only feet.   ::)

The next person has done a body shot.  (Risqué Friday edition!)

Phantomhive

When I was younger and slimmer was paid for a nude shoot so yes.

Next person wishes they had enough of everything to not need wishes.