Mahro's Play ideas

Started by Mahro, April 04, 2009, 07:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mahro

Hello!
I'm new here, just starting out, so don't bite (too hard).

I'm sure I'll be adding stuff to this list at some point or another.  I'll start with basics:

For sexual roleplay, women playing as women only please.  If you want to play a support character as well or something, that's fine (and the support character can be male or asexual, whatever), but any characters that are going to do the nasty should be women, played by women.

All right, moving on!

General Story ideas

Genie and master- this could be modern day, fantasy, anything.  But basically I'm a genie and she's the master.  Doesn't have to be dom/sub at all. 

Future/cyberpunk-if you've ever played Deus Ex or seen Ghost in the Shell, you'll know what flavor I'm looking for.  Something in that setting, maybe she's a cop or military officer or something, and I'm a thief or cyber terrorist, or vice versa.  Open to ideas.

Alien integration-Earth guy encounters an alien woman, and decides to go with her/is abducted/asks to go with her/whatever.  Outerspace adventures and hot man on alien woman sex ensue now and again.

Superhero/heroine- or supervillain super heroine, super hero super villainess, anything.  Maybe something involving secret identities (they meet first as their alter egos, fight, date as their normal selves, etc) or anything.  I'm down for experimenting.

If you want to play an established character 

I have nothing against those who want to play established characters.  I don't think I'd ever want to play one myself, but hey, you can go nuts.  You don't even have to play them in their established setting (for example, playing Lara Croft from Tomb Raider as a superheroine in Made-Up-Super-Metropolis-X, or Morrigan Aensland from Darkstalkers as a space demon, whatever).  I'm usually attracted to established characters by their look and personality, not necessarily their setting.

So here's a rundown of characters that I'd like to see if you're game (this is not a requirement by any means, but if you see one of the characters from this list and want to play them, go nuts!  If you want to play a character not on here, lemme know!)

Ryoko and Kiyone (Tenchi Muyo)
Riza Hawkeye (Full Metal Alchemist)
Chun Li, Cammy White, Sakura, Karin from Street Fighter
Psylocke from X-Men
Eriya and Naria from Escaflowne
Shayla Shayla and Queen Diva from El Hazard
Motoko Kusanagi from Ghost in the Shell
Re-L from Ergo Proxy
Namora from Exilies
Lara Croft from Tomb Raider
Red Monika from Battle Chasers
Demona from Gargoyles
Morrigan Aensland, Felicia, and Hsien-Ko from Darkstalkers
Elhaym Van Houten and Dominia from Xenogears
Yoruichi and Soi-Fong from Bleach
Mai Shranui and Blue Mary from King of Fighters

Etc. Stuff

I'm down for anything, really, I'm just trying to put myself out there.  I prefer to play in IMs via AIM, but in a thread somewhere is cool too.  I don't think I'd be very good via PMs, however. 

If you're going to play with me, be ready to lift some creative weight.  Also, I prefer making up my own worlds instead of just playing in an established one, but real places or already crafted universes don't bug me too much.

Here's my Os/Os if you're interested:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=33805.msg1763588#msg1763588

Hope to hear from anybody! =D
Don't knock masturbation, it's sex with someone I love.

Mahro

Bumpin' 'dis.
EDIT- the master/genie one has been taken by another but any of the others or your own ideas are cool with me.
Don't knock masturbation, it's sex with someone I love.

Duchess

the superhero sound interesting kinda mr and mrs smith-ish.

roleplayinggrl18

I am game for superheroes or the cyberpunk one.

LadyDiscord

ooo Red Monika and Lara Croft sounds nice..
Join my village and make money.
✔✦✘