Mixing Business and Pleasure? [BON]

Started by sassychic, November 25, 2008, 08:48:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sassychic

Hey everyone, so I have this storyline in mind that I would love to play out if a gentleman out there would like to join me. Here is what I've been putting together:

Josie is an intelligent, successful and powerful corporate executive.  She has made a name for herself as an executive at a large entertainment/music corporation (think something similar to Sony).  She is the picture of beauty, intelligence and business - always wearing perfectly tailor designer clothing, always on top of the trends, and always perfectly manicured.  She's never thought of herself as weak or anything near it. Until she met him.

He knows her better than she thinks he does. He's been researching and learning about her for weeks, all unknown to Josie.  He's made the decision that he's going to take her on as his new submissive - he is fixated on how put together she is and wants to be the one person who can undo all of that. The person that she wants so badly, in such a pure sexual passionate way, that she isn't as concerned with how put together or perfect she is. So he makes this decision that she will be his submissive, and at some large industry event he makes his move.  Their encounter is purely sexual, bringing Josie out of her perfect mode.  Their encounter makes her want him so badly that she's willing to submit to him and do whatever he wants. And he wants her in every way.

The TWIST on this story is that come Monday morning, Josie walks in to meet her new "partner" of sorts at the company. He's is going to be co-director...a role that she's not happy has been created.  The last person she is expecting it to be is HIM, the guy she had been with that weekend and with whom she had not yet heard from since. She finds out that he's known this all along, and its all been a part of his plan. She is his now, in his mind.

How does their now working relationship - where they are equal -- change his plans of her being his submissive? Can they mix business with pleasure? What happens when it becomes more than just a dom/sub relationship, and love grows?

So that's my very longwinded idea. If you are interested, post here or feel free to PM me.  Feel free to send along any questions you may have! Or any ideas to add to it all :)

Thanks,

SC
"You can seduce a man without taking anything off, without even touching him”

My Ons and Offs:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=24367.msg954931#msg954931

Erebus

Hi.

I like the plot you put up here and I'd love to give it a try.
Bare in mind that I am new in here and new to RP in general. I will most definitely need your help.

If you're willing to "be my first", then pm me, or just reply here.

Cheers!!!
My Introduction
My ONs & OFFs
Absences

In need for some short term players/NPCs? Place your request ==> here <==

Are you a lucky little lady in the city of light; Or just another lost angel, city of night. - James Douglas Morrison

sassychic

This story idea of mine is back and available again. I had started it with another individual, but they have since seemed to disappear.

The idea is completely open to being edited or changed. Let me know if you are interested in it!
"You can seduce a man without taking anything off, without even touching him”

My Ons and Offs:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=24367.msg954931#msg954931

Erebus

I'm in.
Send you a PM on the subject.

Cheers!
My Introduction
My ONs & OFFs
Absences

In need for some short term players/NPCs? Place your request ==> here <==

Are you a lucky little lady in the city of light; Or just another lost angel, city of night. - James Douglas Morrison

TheLegionary

I would be interested. Please send me a PM so that we can decide on the details.
Hugs,
TheLegionary