Monster Musume interest check (potential BESM 3th edition system use)

Started by Zaer Darkwail, September 18, 2015, 06:59:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mannik

Sure, I enjoy a bit of futa fun from time to time.

Renoa is certainly going to be thankful to have a bone to bury when the moon gets full :P

Angie

Quote from: Lunar Raven on September 29, 2015, 08:14:02 AM
I'd be game, though I also seem to recall there was another cat-lover around, lol.  Perhaps we should wait and see.  For now, I seem to have a dragon in my character's household.

She's only part dragon!...though as her powers grow she may become more dragon...
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Yukina

Quote from: mannik on September 29, 2015, 11:21:49 AM
Sure, I enjoy a bit of futa fun from time to time.

Renoa is certainly going to be thankful to have a bone to bury when the moon gets full :P

*smirks*

Angie

mannik

Angie

mannik

Quote from: Angiejuusan on September 29, 2015, 11:45:45 AM
Yes.

Heh...well in that case I might just make Renoa an exhibitionist...so they can both enjoy the show :P

JoanieSappho

Hmm. Look away for a while, and things start changing. So, how many monsters/humans are we at, again? 4:6 or so? In which case, who's getting two?

As for Torikai/Miyako ... we know how that'd end. Some competition would be nice.  :P

Zaer Darkwail

So far we got two or three host family humans and one human acting as M.O.N agent. I in tomorrow open OOC and charsheets and thursday make first IC thread.

Yukina

Quote from: JoanieSappho on September 29, 2015, 11:56:34 AM
Hmm. Look away for a while, and things start changing. So, how many monsters/humans are we at, again? 4:6 or so? In which case, who's getting two?

As for Torikai/Miyako ... we know how that'd end. Some competition would be nice.  :P

I think I'll change the clause so she has to get two. It'll be amusing to play a character that is fought over. Despite always being a sub, the scenario has never happened to me before.

Killer Robot

Name: Marie
    Sexual orientation: Pansexual
    Sexual Kinks: Either grough and agressive or extremely gentle and a bit halting as she tries to make sense of the person making her feel so good.  Either way, she doesn't have much experience with any of it.  Secret fetish for being tied up and helpless.

Onis aren't an inherently violent race mind, but they do like their booze, their ball games and like any proper hooligan a bit of rough and tumble every so often - just so long as nobody gets really hurt.    Given that most Onis can regenerate severed arms and legs, 'really hurt' is a level incompatible with  most other species.  They're well aware of their sturdiness compared to other races and tend to treat them with kid gloves; it's not their fault they're so squishy, and most acts of (to most other races) horrific violence are just taking the piss out of each other and grudges or revenge are rarely taken up..   The highest mark of honor and respect is given to individuals of other races who can beat, or even stand up to, another Oni in matters of physical strength, endurance, and sheer stubbornness.   

When they aren't being boisterously drunk, Onis tend to be rather lazy and laid back.   Something will occasionally be done about a problem, but that problem's going to be bloody well ignored and worked around until an Oni finally gets the gumption to actually try and fix it.  When a problem does get fixed though, it's going to be as fixed as that oni can personally make it - there's no half-assing something an oni decides is going to get done, and that applies to fixing holes in walls as much as it does fixing them.   Onis are encouraged to dabble in various arts and crafts and fixer upper activities as a result; hopefully something sticks and an the village will have someone who can fix just about anything if they're given enough incentive to actually care about fixing it in the first place.

Marie was encouraged to be a law enforcer at a young age.   Law enforcement in oni villages largely comes down to 'motivating' other Onis to get something done at times, and requires as much an ability to kick heads in as the ability to make it hurt in the long term as well.    Well connected to the bureaucracy and used to working in groups, Oni Law Enforcers were the physical boot to the bureaucrat relentless grind.  She took well to the task, being more motivated than the average Oni and being able emotionally stable and patient enough to handle even the most reluctant Oni.  As well as giving a stronger than usual good swift kick to the ass when needed.

When the human/monster girl cultural exchange program was established, high level politicians realized the need for monster girl staffed security to prevent monster girl on human violence.   Most monster girl on human crimes gave monster girls a great advantage short of humans resorting to lethal force, and that was easily seen as a potential for diplomatic nightmares.   

Marie was a good candidate for the position.  Trained in security and body guard issues, laid back enough to handle the shenanigans expected from some of the more sexually open and aggressive monster girls without getting tweaked out by it, as well as having a hell of a heavy punch when it came down to it, Marie quickly became an asset for M.O.N.   They don't mind her moonlighting on the side either, more 'personal' relationships between MON members and humans are encouraged as long as it doesn't interfere with the job.She's acquired something of a reputation as being clean and discrete for hired muscle.   She doesn't mind those parties with the fancy dressed servants serving wine and tasty cheese samples either, when she can get to them, and is avidly learning what she can to fit in better to all levels of human society from gutter trash to hoity-toity.  This is her calling in life after all, and it's going to be done right.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

STATS

• Body: 8
    • Mind: 4
    • Soul: 6
    180 points

Health Level: 95
    Energy Points:50 
    Shock Value: 19 +10 hardboiled
    Attack Combat Value:6+3 attack bonus
    Defense Combat Value:6+3 defensive bonus
    Damage Multiplier:5+2 super strength

ATTRIBUTES

Armor 5    :10
      Attack Combat Mastery +3 : 30
      Combat Technique: Brutal 1 Hardboiled, Tournament Knowledge (back alley brawl scene), Blind Fighting, lethal blow : 10
      Defensive Combat Mastery 3:30
      Organisational Ties:  Mon 4
      Ranged Defense 5:15
      Regeneration 5:50
      Resistant +2 Body +2 Soul 4
      Sixth Sense: Danger sense  2
      Special Defense (poisons*2, freezing cold, water, overheating, disease*2, ): 14
      Super Strength 2: 16
      Tough*5 : 10

Weapon: Oni Club
    Oni Club Weapon Rank +4 Penetrating:  A rather large blunt instrument heavy enough that only the stongest can wield it freely: 9
    Oni Reach: Weapon Rank +3, Penetrating, Reach:  It's long enough to outrange most other weapons -you do give up some leverage on the attack though.  5
    Oni Love tap: WeaponRank +3 Stun Penetrating: Or you can just give them a tap to the noggin to get them to come along peaceful like.  5
    Oni Quake: Weapon Rank +3  Quake +2  Slammed down with earth shattering force. +5
    Oni Beatdown:  +2 Weapon Rank +3 Autofire The club can be swung faster, but not quite as hard for each swing.  5
    224 points
    [/list]
    SKILLS&SPECIALITIES (list only ones with ranks)

Administration (Government, Negotiating, Red Tape)  9+ :5
      Artisan (Carpentry, Metal Working, Plumbing) 8+  :1
      Area Knowledge (Urban) 7+  :6   
      Burglery: (B&E, Lock Picking, Casing) +9 +5: 3
      Computers 1 (Databases) 9+ :15 
      Driving 2 (car) 10+  6+ :4   
      Cultural Arts (Urban Legends) 8+ :8   
      Etiquette (Upper, Gang, Oni) 9+ :11   
      Gaming (gambling) +6 +8:2
      Interrogation (physical) 7+ 9+ :6   
      Intimidation (street, political, bureaucratic) 11+ 7+ 9+ :7 
      Languages:  Oni (native), Japanese, English: 2
      Law  (Criminal) 7+ :3   
      Piloting (Helicopter) 8+ :2   
      Power Lifting (Free Weights, Humans, Bulky Objects) 9+ :2 
      Seduction (physical) 9+ :3   
      Street Sense (Gang Activity, Influential Individuals, Territory) 8+ 10+  :9   
      Urban Tracking (Underworld)  7+ :6   
      Police Science (ballistics, criminology, forensics) 7+ :4   
      99 Points
    DEFECTS

Unique Defect:  Lazy.  if it's not something she's already decided to do, she probably doesn't want to do it.   She'll be surly as ony an oni can be if she's forced into doing it.  (soul roll to overcome) -2
      Can't (shouldn't) Hurt Humans.  -2
      Phobia: Height/flying -1
      Ism (Big/Scary Monster Girl) -2
      Nemesis (meddling monk who thinks she's the harbinger of disaster) -2
      Red Tape (M.O.N.) -1
    503/510[/list]

Sain

Riku can take anyone to his household, though if more than one monster come would probably be better/more fun if there is a more complex thing going on than just monsters wanting to get the human. Monster on monster is good stuff too and all variations. I think I'm gonna start him with pretty vanilla kinds, but have him develop some over time to match his monsters. D/s wise I think I'll have him end up somewhere in the switch spectrum. I know that latest other human looks pretty delish as well, but any real plotting will have to happen after we get OOC and the basic premise established.
    PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

JoanieSappho

Oh, Tori's not consciously out to get a human, since there's that whole 'no sexing' law going on, at least to begin with.
    It's just putting a very dominant character in with a submissive one ... sexually or not, there's only one way that'd end. It'd do Torikai good to have another dominant person to have to deal with. It'd do her good to not get her way/always be the center of attention.

Dominating Miyako into sexytimes would be nice and all, but having someone pushing her back would be better for her and the character development.

Yukina

Wolfy

Sain

Yeah mine is now ready too.

Riku sheet.

Adjusted skill costs. Lost 19 points. Glad I kept some spare :P
    PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

Revelation

It's been a long time since I used besm 3e. I might be interested if there's room still - i would consider possibly playing both a host and a monster girl should there be demand for the latter still.

Zaer Darkwail

Well, feel free play either as host family person or as monster girl. Albeit we got only two or three host family people and lots monster girls (and three members of M.O.N).

Idlewyld

Quote from: Angiejuusan on September 28, 2015, 09:01:43 PM
    Think you're at 501, honey. Gonna need to take something to knock it down-and this is assuming the 322 in Attributes is accurate.

Thanks for the heads up - somehow my -1 defect disappeared. I've edited it back in.

Lunar Raven

Hmmm, well the current score (I think) appears to be:

MONSTER GIRLS
    Angiejuusan - Abigail Foster/Terra Branford - Half-Dragon
    JoanieSappho - Torikai - Harpy/Tengu
    mannik - Renoa - Hellhound
    Idlewyld - Tabitha Selwayne - Chesire Cat
    wigglebiscuit - Lapochka - Neko
    Killer Robot - Marie - Oni
    Wolfy - (Unknown) - Fused Slime Girl?

HOST HUMANS
    Yugishogan - Miyako Sonozaki - Futanari
    Sain - Fukui Riku - Male
    Lunar Raven - Jun Hideko - Male

MON AGENT
    Leodouble08 - Kenji Matsuoka - Male
    Killer Robot - Marie - Oni
    Wolfy - (Unknown) - Fused Slime Girl?
    Member of the INTP group.  What's yours?

Ons/Offs: Elliquiy; F-List
    Current Status: Closed.  Only seeking a GM for a solo game.
    My Tumblr Blog (NSFW; Mostly Impreg)

Lunar Raven's gallery of Desired Titillations
    Idea & Request Thread

Killer Robot

Been poking on this combat system a bit and it seems rather unbalanced.    Am I reading right that a couple of points thrown into your weapon bypasses all armor bought ever except the sort of armor you buy to specifically deflect that 100% armor bypass?  (to say nothing of ... I haven't bothered to calculate how much damage Marie can dish out, but I think I can pretty much level any of you in a single hit?)

Lunar Raven

Quote from: Killer Robot on September 29, 2015, 09:45:39 PM
    Been poking on this combat system a bit and it seems rather unbalanced.    Am I reading right that a couple of points thrown into your weapon bypasses all armor bought ever except the sort of armor you buy to specifically deflect that 100% armor bypass?  (to say nothing of ... I haven't bothered to calculate how much damage Marie can dish out, but I think I can pretty much level any of you in a single hit?)
    Hmmm, last time I played a BESM game, it was a little more complicated than that, but generally if you've built a combat machine and nobody else has, the odds are very much weighted in your favour (as it generally is in virtually any RPG system I've played).  Of course, I don't think this game will be about us fighting each other, so most of Marie's combat challenges should come from external sources that will probably be able to challenge her.
    Member of the INTP group.  What's yours?

Ons/Offs: Elliquiy; F-List
    Current Status: Closed.  Only seeking a GM for a solo game.
    My Tumblr Blog (NSFW; Mostly Impreg)

Lunar Raven's gallery of Desired Titillations
    Idea & Request Thread

Angie

In the interest of fairness, me and Lunar Raven have started a small introductory thread that basically explains how Jun knows about Abigail-a clandestine meeting in a government room. It's gonna be here https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=237275.0 if you wanna follow along!

mannik

Could one of you people who's well versed in the combat of this system give my character a once over and let me know how effective she would actually be? I tried to avoid making her an unstoppable juggernaut, but she should still be pretty capable. Tried to make her a dodgy, dodgy bitch. Especially when she has a nice thick cloud of smoke to hide in, which she can summon at will. (-4 to hit chance on all attacks against her when she's in smoke on top of her natural defense value of 8)

Might see if Zaer would allow a similar trait that buffs her attack against targets in smoke since they would have a harder time seeing her attacks coming, but that might be pushing it a little.

Angie

It's pretty good, trust me. Back in a Heroic game I ran, +6 was more then enough to pretty much guarantee constant hits, 8+2d6 is going to be hard to avoid.