X-men uncensored

Started by Franklin, June 07, 2008, 08:57:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Franklin

Hey there, everyone, new player here just wondering if anyone would be interested in helping me write out an idea for my first game? The general concept is...as everyone knows, the X-men are generally hated, so I wanted to play with the idea of a hate group coming into possession of some technology that could nullify their powers, and then see where it goes from there. We could play out concentration camps, blackmail schemes, missions gone wrong, kidnappings...just a few possibilities. A lot of it would depend on how much interest this generates and the characters people would like to play. Some of the ones I would like to see are Husk, Armor, Jubilee, Phoenix, Shadowcat, and Rogue...just some of my favorites. Guys are welcome to, I suppose, if they would like to play a member of the hate group or a mutant, there are some possibilities there.

Anyway, if this concept sounds appealing to you, just contact me and let me know, and we can work out the details...I'm wide open on those. Thanks for reading.