All things come in 3's(A D.evil M.ay C.ry RP)(F/M/M)

Started by Ladondra, January 19, 2013, 12:25:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ladondra

All things come in 3's

This is a 'group' RP I've been thinking about lately, but never really got around to doing.  I call it a 'group' because it's more than 2, but less than 4.  So really, it'd be more of a threesome.  And yes, I mean this sexually too.  I am currently looking for 2 male RPers who are fans of the game, "Devil May Cry", are descriptive and story-like writers, and would love to be involved in a story of kick ass weapons, hordes upon hordes of demons to slaughter and destroy, and all the smoking' hot kinky sex you could ask for.  Down below is a simple plot of the story:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Salka city.  Like the myth of Rusalka, this place lures everyone about it; weather newcomers from about the globe or people currently settled into this more than warm and inviting environment.  During the day, it seems to be just like every other town or city you'd come across.  People work.  Children attend schools.  Bills and taxes are paid.  Crimes and death are high.  Sex, drugs, gangs....the list goes on.  The typical of the typical, right?  Now view this same place when the sun goes down.  Along with this same myth, the dark and evil deeds of the night come out to play.  Sure they're around during the day light hours, but only those with a good keen eye can tell those from among simple society.  At night however, is when the true fear begins.

Stories of ghosts come to haunt you.  Women of all shapes and sizes; most almost too perfect to be true and must be anything other than human.  Unexplained deaths of bodies found along the banks, floating atop, or down below rivers and lakes.  Most considered suicide from cheating lovers or unmarried women who find out their pregnant and end not only their lives, but the lives of their unborn children as well.  It had become almost like a tradition, but more of a dare to say the least; friends and couples would go wandering about areas surrounded by water to try and capture glimpses of figures sitting in trees and singing softly in angelic tones to make you feel safe and secure.  It was said that if you did behold such a sight, you would die.  To believe such a tale depends on the listener..and the ones with the balls to go and and attempt this stupid shit.

Despite this sad excuse for a tale, there are a few things they got right.  People do die.  Not just from gang fights or pure stupidity, but also from things clearly not human.  Demons.  Yes, you heard right.  They do exist.  We're not talking 'The Devil' or 'Satan'.  Straight out fuckin' demons.  They try to blend in with everyone else in this area and mimic what we do, but when the death toll starts rising to extreme numbers, that's where they come in.  Hunters.  Exterminators.  Annihilators.  Call them what you will.  In the end, the one holding the gun to your face has the last laugh.  Or the end of a blade.  Or any other kind of weapon you might have hanging around.  But that's besides the point.

Meet Lili, a young mid-twenty-year-old gal with the love for things large, long, and requires using both hands.  Not to mention she has a bit of a trigger finger on her.  This busty sex symbol runs a shop smack dab in the middle of the city; along with her two male companions that make them quite the fearsome threesome.  Aside from being mistaken for cheap(both money wise and looking like a hooker), she'll take on any job for the right price.  That's right.  ANY JOB.  Your mind's in the gutter isn't it?  Well, you're half right anyways.

Come join this fiesty red-haired vixen and her two eye candies on a neverending adventure of action packed demon slaying, mystery solving, and steamy hot erotic pleasures.  I do hope you stay a while...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, in a nutshell, I'm looking for two advanced MALE RPer's(not females or females playing males) who are into these type of roleplays, but also keep in mind that I am also going to be completely open-minded for this one.  Meaning, despite some of my Turn Off's, I'm going to allow everything to be able to play out, except the following:

*DEATH(killing off my character or someone else's; especially without permission.  The NPC villians or demons doesn't count.  You can kill them if you wish and if it's fine with everyone participating)
*Pissing(water sports)/Shitting(Again, not for me and will not do to someone else.  If you're into that kind of thing, you can have a NPC villain/demon do this to you or to another NPC if it's part of the story)
*Vore(Unless a giant monster has eaten us alive and we're trying to find a way out, I get no sexual satisfaction from being inside someone else's stomach)
*Anal(I'm allowing this in the 'To-Do's' even though I don't like this, but I'm just putting a warning here.  If you're into anal, this is my first time allowing this to happen in an RP, so as of now, I don't want anything hardcore happening to her butt hole.  I'm mainly keeping this one open for the threesome bits between the 3 characters, so if she were to be taken at the same time, it'd be possible.  You DO NOT have to do anal to the other male RPer if you're not into it or don't swing that way with other males.  If you are, more power to you! :)  )

So yeah!  That's pretty much it!  Before I can begin an actual story, I need feedback and people interested in this!  So fans of DMC, demons, threesomes, weapons, and such, send me comments! :3

P.S.

In case this might happen(I'm not saying it will, but better safe than sorry). if I get more than 2 people interested in this RP, I will ask everyone to send me a bio on their character(message only please, NOT HERE).  From there, I will send you a reply stating if I like it or not.  If you get denied, please resist the urge to whine and complain to me about it.  I will just simply ignore you.  Enjoy!
R.I.P. Mama
12/05/56-12/21/14

Ladondra

R.I.P. Mama
12/05/56-12/21/14

Chaeronea

Well, I haven't played the Devil May Cry games but I've read about them and gone through their wikis on a fairly extensive basis (some friends and I have used elements of DMC in an original superhero / mystic roleplay setting). I'd be interested in joining this game but I have a few questions.

* Is demonic ancestry (either full blood, like Sparda or standard demons, or mixed heritage, like Dante and Virgil) the only source of superhuman powers, or are there other sources? What sort of superhuman powers are permitted - is it just enhanced strength, speed and toughness like Dante and Virgil, or are can characters have powers such as blasts of energy? (I'm thinking lightning as used by Gwen in 'Angel', or good old-fashioned pyrokinesis)

* Are Lili and her buddies independent operators like Dante and Lady, or part of a larger group like the Order of the Sword from DMC 4?

* Is magic used by humans innately demonic and corrupting, as implied in some of the games? Or is it possible to use spells without becoming corrupted?

* Is the rest of the world just like the modern world or are there differences, such as awareness of individuals with powers (even if the rest of the world doesn't know about demons)?

* Would you rather characters have powers like Dante, or just be highly-trained humans like Lady or the Order of the Sword?

Ladondra

Glad you seemed interested in this!  Here's answers to your questions:

1.  Your character does not just have to have demonic heritage of any kind.  They could even just be a 'normal' human being, but with skills dubbed beyond human.  It's always good to mix it up.  Add something different; give it some edge and whatnot.  Besides the typical superhuman powers of speed, strength, toughness, agility, and such, there could also be spiritual, telekinesis, energy balls, pyrokinesis ...the whole she-bang.  Be creative, but try to resist god-moding and/or making your character good at anything and everything and basically being invincible.

2.Lili is not part of a larger group.  She only works with the other two guys(and her twin sister who randomly drops in from time to time).  They are independent more or less.

3.  I'm going to say that magic can be used for both good and bad.  It all depends on the user wielding this power and how they plan on using it.

4.  Even though the main focus is on this city(Salka) in particular, other places around the world are dealing with these same issues.  Differently mind you, but also with the same minor details.  Demons, humans, and/or things not considered 'normal'.  In this city, even though the three of them are known as hunters/bounty hunters, the majority of the place doesn't know that they are actually fighting straight up demons and anything demonic and/or causing mischief to the people living there are oblivious and unaware...mostly.

5.  I'm not picky here.  You can choose either one.  They're your character.  You make them how you wish them to be.  Lili won't act any different towards them.
R.I.P. Mama
12/05/56-12/21/14

Ladondra

R.I.P. Mama
12/05/56-12/21/14

Alkrdaam

Seems like an interesting concept. You can count me in if you find another guy - or, if no one is interested, I could play both.
"Let glow red the poison sun, and the flame to make me numb.
Let me hear the words which I have been dying to hear.
Burn my fingers one by one, guide me down into the sun.
Let me show you how I crave to make you come..."

The Exciter, by Poisonblack.

Posting will be sporadic at times - college does that.

Alchemistry

I'm in. I actually talked about DMC a bit in my intro thread, so this looks like a natural start point for me.