Persona III - Innocent Darkness (Seeking Players)

Started by Drake Valentine, June 29, 2014, 11:17:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drake Valentine

Before I begin describing the context of the game, I am going to start off with the rules. These are something I see more important; and keep in mind you are to also abide to the Site’s Rules as well. Failure to comply to rules of the site within my game will result in reporting; failure to comply to my rules will result in a removal from my game. Though I am usually an easy going guy, I will not take any nonsense or BS in my game, if you may feel this is too much or any the rules are, do not join.

RULES
I. LGBT Friendly.
II. No OOC Drama.
III. Two-Three paragraph minimum posting.
IV. Third Person Narrative.
V. Respect Other Player's O/Os and Preferences
VI. Non-Con and Extremities must be agreed upon by whatever party they are targeting.
VII. No Godmoding, Powerplaying, or Metagaming; without the consensus of who it affects.
VIII. No killing off other players' characters,  unless you have permission from the player of such.
IX. Inform me and others for extended inactivity period. After a month of no announcing of going away, you will be ejected from the game.
X. Problems are to be brought to me or fellow GMs through PM.
XI. Additional Rules and Edits may be added, depending on concerns. An update to such will always be included prior of doing so.
XII. Please be considerate enough to include spoiler tags if there is something actually relating to the story of the actual game; for any who have yet played it and may wish in doing so.
XIII. My Word is Law. 

Failure to comply to any of these rules will result in warnings and a removal from the game. Bold roman numerals are immediate bans from my game if not respected. Three warnings and you are kicked out otherwise to everything else. You may or may not be allowed to rejoin depending on severity of offenses that resulted in kicking; if you are allowed to rejoin, if there is a second kicking, don't bother reapplying for a third time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQUtpuDlZDQ

Story:
Iwatodi city, 2004, most citizens go about their daily lives, unaware of the Dark Hour that exists between one day and the next.  This phenomena happened five years prior within a lab by the Kirito Corporation; which was destroyed through the experimentation regarding a certain entity.  Gekkoukan High School was built over the ruins of where the laboratory once was to cover up the truth of the incident, and only a selected few from its origins know of the reality of that series of events leading to its former destruction and the hidden aftermath upon the city. At a peculiar hour at night, time freezes and the majority of humans are transmogrified into coffins and have no awareness to this timeframe known as the Dark Hour. Only a few gifted individuals are freed from this event, those possessing a concealed power known as Persona.

Personas are the true manifestation of an individual’s character and generally come into existence once that person comes into acceptance of who they are. Those who tend to fight their true selves often find themselves attacked and killed by the phenomena beings known as Shadows-demonic creatures- that run rampant during a full moon phase of the Dark Hour. Unfortunately, these ghastly murders cannot easily be identified and often are passed off to the media as a professional serial killing instead of an ‘unbelievable, supernatural’ incident.

To prevent these disasters from repeating, a few surviving scientists from the incident five years ago have taken their own methods to trying to stop the shadows. Most of them have prove futile and many citizens have become victims through additional experiments involving the intake of drugs to wield ‘persona.’ There is another scientist who strays from that path, using a different approach without the necessary of medication. This person has invented a prototype ‘weapon’ called an Evoker. A gun like item that is fired into the head of an individual to bring out their inner self, known as Persona. Still, this is only achievable if that persona has accepted that side of themselves, otherwise nothing will happen; even if they happen to be able to see the Dark Hour and monsters known as the Shadows that roam it.

Presently a small group has been gathered of students that attend Gekkoukan High, the scientist hopes to acquire more individuals with a similar talent to help in the fight and investigation against the shadows. Also, to assemble a proper party to one day investigate the floors of Tartarus, a massive tower consisting of six blocks and over two hundred floors, that sprouts out of Gekkoukan High School during the Dark Hour. For now the base of operations is The Dorms for those students and possibly any other allies the Scientist may acquire down the journey for truth.

Game Information
F.A.Q

About (For those unfamiliar with series.)

Greetings there, likely uncertain individual. You might find yourself asking, what the hell is persona? Persona is a gaming series that balances the lifestyle of school, romance, and dungeon crawling. “SIGN ME UP!” Wait, wait, now before we begin, there are plenty things you need to know about Persona; and honestly it has been awhile since I played any of the games.  You see, it is a very dangerous world, full of demons that come during the dark hours, preying on humans- “Sign me up!” >.<

Okay, but in all seriousness, the game is really just that. Balancing school life, social life, and saving the world at night(aka Dungeon crawling.) Think of it as a JRPG, High School(P3 and P4 anyways) dungeon crawler. P5 is suppose to be in a more mature world, I believe(possibly college base, I dunno not much info has been released on it.)
Why Prequel

This fan base(and I rarely do these) game will be based as a prequel instead of sequel to Persona 3.  Why the choice of prequel? Main reason for those that may not be familiar with the original story of the game, besides to do a sequel would lead to more spoilers; and personally I rather avoid that. Another reason, is that P5 is rumored to tie up loose ends to the series or was hinted in doing so, which could hint towards P3, which I will stop there. Needless to say, prequel feels like it will be easier to do overall.
Regarding Personas

Okay, going to get this said and out of the way; stick to your Arcana. ‘But Fool could switch.’ Fool be no switching in my game. The Arcana you pick is the only one of those personas you can use from. As a result, I will allow multiple personas from that Arcana. I will allow various other personas from other games that may fall in that Arcanas compendium. I will not allow a Fool Arcana that can use all Arcanas or any other Arcana that can switch roles. If there happens to be shared personas since they may fall in one Arcana in a game and another in another(for example I think Lucifer is both Devil and Judgment from games) then fine, you both can have those versions. I just do not want to see any Arcana swapping; because that is just stupid and breaks the point of having teammates to offer variety.
Leveling / Also on Personas

Yea, this will likely not be heavy system base. I will allow personas unlocked as you ascend blocks in Taratrus(sp, but for those that may be familiar. For those that are not, it is the dungeon of the game.) Also keep in mind blocks will be locked down as they were in the game, so essentially as the story progresses I will free up those areas for you to dungeon crawl. The leveling rewards of course will be upgraded persona unlocks.
Do I Have to be Student to Use Arcana?

I am kinda of leaning to a yes on this. The series did place a heavy emphasis on students, minus the android and dog and other random things. I suppose I can be convinced to allow other parties, but at the same time it may restrict interactions a bit.
Is Arcana Only Roles you Accepting?

I don’t mind other side roles that may not be your typical run and dungeon fighters. If you want to be someone ordinary that is fine, but don’t fret if I don’t center story around your character, the plot is mostly involving those that do have Arcanas. Also Arcana users are the only ones that can see the demons, generally anyways.
Multi Characters

Is allowed, but I may not allow multiple Arcana characters. This may change if there is just a lot of vacant spots and you can prove to be active enough to do two(or more) mains.
Regarding Obtaining Personas

Since Tartarus has about six blocks and the games' Personas go up to level 99(I will not be using an actual level up system or any system for that matter) I decided this: whatever block we are on/unlocked, you can have Persona of a level equivalent to sixteen every level. 99 / 6 = 16.5, therefore blocks and unlock Personas by level should look like this.
Block I: 16
Block II: 33
Block III: 49
Block IV: 66
Block V: 82
Block VI: 99

Death Arcana Example: For Block I, Rhadamanthus(which will probably be my starter), Mokoi and Ghoul start under level 16. Therefore he can swap between either of the three.Like I stated, one can use any persona from any of the persona games as long as they fall under that Arcana. Unlocking goes mostly for their starter levels, I am sure some vary. Also in the rare scenario that a Arcana has nothing but high levels(I am positive one or perhaps two of them do, can't remember which, but thinking it might of been Tower or Star- correct me if I am wrong,- but I know I saw 30 as lowest level.) I will allow a level drop.
How Many Personas Can We Have / Carry in Battle?

You can have as many as you want as long as you fit the level and they fall under your Arcana in whatever game they are from. Right now I am debating on 'carrying into battle.' In the main gain the Protagonist could have/use six(I believe, haven't played it in years,) swapping between them; but for me that seems like a big number in itself if everyone else is free to swap between Personas of their Arcana. Two, three, or four, honestly I am leaning more towards three in fairness for battle equipped.
School Uniform

Standard male uniform consists of black long sleeve shirt, jeans, shoes, tie, and a white undershirt. Females are similar, though they can either wear a skirt or black leggings.
During summertime students do not have to wear the long sleeve shirt.
Winter time students are allowed a jacket and scarf to keep them warm on school grounds; therefore ties are not mandatory.
Map

OOC thread
Approved Character Thread (Mostly for those of you that were already updated in the Arcana list)

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Drake Valentine

Major Arcanas: Wiki
    0. Fool Arcana
    I. Magician Arcana - Kenji Moto[WIP] (Drake Valentine)
    II. Priestess Arcana - Dakota "Daisuke" Yamashita (SpiralSpider)
    III. Empress Arcana
    IV. Emperor Arcana
    V. Hierophant Arcana
    VI. Lovers Arcana
    VII. Chariot Arcana - Rin Yamamoto (MissFire)
    VIII. Strength Arcana
    IX. Hermit Arcana
    X. Fortune Arcana
    XI. Justice Arcana
    XII. Hanged Man Arcana
    XIII. Death Arcana   - Reserved (Silk)
    XIV. Temperance Arcana
    XV. Devil Arcana -Akari Fumi (Faeli)
    XVI. Tower Arcana
    XVII. Star Arcana - Masao Mitsuwa (MasterOfMyFate)
    XVIII. Moon Arcana  - Mayu Tsukino (ThatOneShrroth)
    XIX. Sun Arcana
    XX. Judgement Arcana
    XXI. The World Arcana

Character Creation:
Template

“I Am Thou…”
IMG
Player:
User Name

Character Name:
Name of Character
Nicknames / Aliases:
If applicable
What gender they are. (Male, female, herm, intersex, trans-gender)
Sexuality:
Sexual preference.
Student Year or Profession:
What year you are or profession if not a student. Delete whichever one you don’t pick(or if your character has part time job, that too can be included)
Student Club:
If applicable otherwise delete section.
Skills/Talents:
If applicable.
Flaws:
For every pro I at least want to see one con involving the character.
Weapon Choice:
Mostly for Arcana users, beyond Persona summoning.

“Thou Art Thy…”
Major Arcana:
If applicable, otherwise delete section.
Personality:
Paragraph or so regarding character personality.
Dislikes:
Things your character may not like.
Hobbies:
If applicable.
History:
Character past, at least want to see a minimum of two paragraphs.
User Ons / Offs:
A link to page is fine  and/or anything important you want to state that you don’t want happening to your character.

“From the Sea of Thy Soul, I Come...”
Persona Quote (If Applicable)

Img

Not all personas will have resistances, blocks, absorb, so on and so forth. Leave a - in field if nothing applies there.
Inherit:
Element
Resists:
What is weak against it.
Block:
What it may nullify
Absorbs:
What heals it.
Reflects:
What if may reflect.
Weak:
What it is weak against.

List of Skills and effect:
I. Skill name  - Effect
II, Skill name  - Effect
III. Skill name  - Effect
IV. Skill name  - Effect
V. Skill name  - Effect
VI, Skill name  - Effect
VII.Skill name  - Effect
VIII.Skill name  - Effect

[size=14pt][b]“I Am Thou…”[/b][/size]
[float=right][img height=400]URL - Visual artwork preferred[/img][/float]
[b]Player:[/b]
[url=Link to your profile name(this is easily done from just clicking your name after a post and linking the url from that)]User Name[/url]

[b]Character Name:[/b]

[b] Nicknames / Aliases: [/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]
16+ As accordance to E site rules.
[b]Sexuality:[/b]

[b] Student Year or Profession:[/b]

[b]Student Club:[/b]

[b]Skills/Talents:[/b]

[b]Flaws:[/b]

[b]Weapon Choice:[/b]

[size=14pt][b]“Thou Art Thy…”[/b][/size]
[b]Major Arcana:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Likes:[/b]

[b]Dislikes:[/b]

[b]Hobbies:[/b]

[b]History:[/b]

[b]User Ons / Offs:[/b]

[size=14pt][b]“From the Sea of Thy Soul, I Come...”[/b][/size]
[spoiler=       ]
[float=right][img]Img of Persona[/img][/float]

[b]Inherit:[/b]

[b]Resists:[/b]

[b]Block:[/b]

[b]Absorbs:[/b]

[b]Reflects:[/b]

[b]Weak:[/b]

[b]List of Skills and effect:[/b]
I.
II,
III.
IV.
V.
VI,
VII.
VIII.[/spoiler]

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)

MissFire

Looks like we have similar games going. Or trying to get going. I'd be interested in Chariot.
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Drake Valentine

Hey, thanks for interest. Right now, I am cell, but I will edit it in as soon as I get home.

persephone325

Interesting idea. I'll be keeping an eye on this. ^^
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Drake Valentine

Thanks for pique-ness-ness. >.>` It will be later in day, that I will work on a story background for it. After I get some sleep and wake up and all that good stuff(which I am about to pretty soon.) Though if you have any inquiries let me know, I will answer them to the best of my worldly, persona, gaming knowledge; or anything else that may be related to group project.

Faeli

Drake Valentine

Added and thanks for interest. ^_^

Also just gonna leave this here.

And will get to working on background story after I eat.

Drake Valentine

Updates: Story added finally. Also found general map of area. Now just going to see if I can gather a bit more interest before doing a character layout template.

Edit: Added in uniform dress code for students.

SpiralSpider

I'm interested and would prefer the Priestess arcana, if possible.
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Drake Valentine

Faeli

Would you like us to begin designing characters, or should we hold off?

Drake Valentine

I am actually working on template at moment.  If you want to go ahead that is fine and copy and paste it into template once I am done.

Drake Valentine

Updated Character Template(Found in second post under creation), let me know if you happen across any screwed up coding. I have yet to work on my character to use it as a test sheet. >.>

Edit: Also originally I was going to do a table for Personas, figure I could copy paste table from word to E. That didn't work. >.> I could of did BB code table, but figure it would be too complicated so decided to axe that(which was a part of my time consumption on working on template)

Edit II: Change image placement for Persona to floatright instead of center, since I tossed aside the table idea that would of went underneath the Persona image.

Edit III: My WIP sheet.

Major WIP Sheet

“I Am Thou…”
Player:
Drake Valentine

Character Name:
Moto, Kenji
Nicknames / Aliases:
"Transfer Student." "New Kid" "Headphones."
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Student Year:
Sophomore (Missed year, see history.)
Student Club:
Music
Skills/Talents:
Strategy/Tactics - At a younger age he used to played Shogi, but stopped after finding opponents too boring to play against. He has picked up other board games, but those have been brief times of interest. Now and days he humors himself with handheld strategy games and dating games.
Memory/Analyzing - He has a very good memory, often able to mentally record everything and can successfully recount on it as long as he has his notes to skim through.Even without them as long as events weren't ages ago, he can still recall them in above average detail.
Intelligent - The notes he takes in class can be looked upon as college level of how tidy and freakishly perfect he keeps them.
Flaws:
'Spaced out.' - He often doesn't pay attention to others around him.
Strength - Not that physically strong compared to other guys.
Endurance - Not much physically active, sports will tire him out.
Fighting Skill - Lacks it, hence why he picked something easy for a makeshift weapon.
Weapon Choice:
Chains

“Thou Art Thy…”
Major Arcana:
Magician
Personality:
Kenji is what some may call, a distant individual. Part of this comes from his past and the fact that he has long come into acceptance of his other self five years ago. Like a perfect mastermind, he practices avoiding others to the point of manipulating it to seem like he is always 'spaced out' to his surroundings. Quiet and reserve, he usually socializes to get by or find an 'out,' preferring his solitude above all else. His attitude also may seem indifferent to some or even callous; and in rarer cases extremely ordinary to be classified as 'dull.' He does not typically make a habit of standing out, but often finds himself unintentionally attracting interest whenever he attends school with his additional accessories.

He is also blunt, even though he may put up a front of hiding himself, he does not conceal what is on his mind nor does he care if it may hurt anyone's feelings in the process. He generally avoids talking about others, finding it not any of his business; though he isn't afraid to tell anyone his opinion about them if they try to come upfront and ask him. For that alone he often suffers violent outcome, yet whether beaten up or not he still shrugs off such an incident, and usually isn't intimidated easily by threats, holding a strange confident air about him. He is also the prime example of the guy in the background, usually avoiding in getting involved with the affairs of others; the only time he shows a difference in character in taking the initiative is when dealing with the Shadows, but the world outside the time frame of the Dark Hour is not any of his concern.
Mochi
Solitude
Bubble Tea
Video Games
Jack Frost Doll
Dislikes:
Sports
Bullies
Crowds
Shadows
Nosy People
Hobbies:
Listening to Music.
Playing Handheld Strategy and Dating Sim Games.
He supposes 'Saving the World(or rather Iwatodi city') could be classified as a hobby.
History:

User Ons / Offs:
Click name link, it links to O/Os I and O/Os II.
+Almost Everything
-Yaoi(male homosexuality.) Bathroom(Scat/Urine.) Bestiality involving my creations. Anal involving my males.  Tentacle scenes involving  males doesn't excite me either. Vore/Gore involving my creations(Unless it is story related.) *Rubs chin.*  Believe that is all.

"A serial killer who terrorized London in the 19th century. He killed prostitute after prostitute in the slums of London, then mutilated their bodies. The media was quick to cover the murders, and the case was the talk of the town. Scotland Yard came up with a few suspects after a thorough investigation, but the case went unsolved. This unusual case still piques the imagination today, with aspiring detectives coming up with their own theories. Whether or not this Jack is the culprit remains a mystery. Perhaps the image of the murderer conjured up this demon." —Shin Megami Tensei IV Profile  'Jack Ripper'

Inherit:
Darkness
Resists:
Sick, Dark
Block:
-
Absorbs:
-
Reflects:
-
Weak:
Light

I.  Tetanus Cut - Medium Physical damage to a single enemy, chance of inflicting Sick
II, Resist Dark - Increases resistance to Dark instant kills.
III.  Light Life Aid - Restores a little bit of HP after battle
IV. Shibaboo - Inflicts Bind ailment, all foes.
V.  Sukunda - Decreases hit/evade, all foes.
VI, Sukukaja - Increases hit/evade, all allies.
VII. Trafuri - Guaranteed escape from normal battles.
VIII.

MissFire

“I Am Thou…”
Player:
MissFire

Character Name:Rin Yamamoto

Nicknames / Aliases: "That scary girl."

Sexuality: Lesbian

Student Year or Profession: Junior

Student Club: Track

Skills/Talents: Running, Martial Arts, Cooking

Flaws: Hot-blooded, Stubborn

Weapon Choice: Knuckles

“Thou Art I…”
Major Arcana: Chariot

Personality: Rebellious and always willing to pick a fight with anyone for just about any reason, Rin has probably spent more time in detention than in actual class. She has a nasty reputation at school and it's a miracle she even made it as far as Junior without being expelled. Curt, sarcastic, and sometimes out-and-out rude, she has few friends. Deep inside, though, she's just trying to prove herself. She puts up a tough front because she doesn't know any other way to get respect.

Dislikes: Vegetarian Meals, Homework, Laziness

Hobbies: Kung Fu, Cooking, Track

History: Her father wanted a son, that much is obvious. Her mannerisms aren't very feminine, she's coarse and rough, and the only reason she even goes to school and gets passable grades is so she can maintain membership in the Track Club. She's always trying to prove herself to her father by acting out, but he either flat out ignores Rin or just looks at her with disgust. Frustrated, she takes out her inner anger on others at school, though thankfully her violence is oft directed at bullies picking on the younger students. Despite her fists landing squarely on the faces of those that deserve it, she's developed a nasty reputation. Deciding that fear is a kind of respect, Rin rolled with it and reveled in her 'bad girl' reputation.

Despite her reputation and her mannerisms, she is a good person on the inside. She will defend those she considers her friends, come hell or high water. Aside from wanting to prove herself to her father, her goal in life is to push herself to her limits in both athletics and martial arts. Rin constantly strives to be the best at everything she does. This even extends to a surprising talent she has; cooking. With her father always away at work, she's learned to make a hell of a meal for herself.

As far as her sexuality goes, Rin makes no bones about being a lesbian. She openly pursues other women and anyone that mocks her preference is bound to get a punch in the face.

User Ons / Offs:
+Girl-on-Girl, Kissing, Romance
-Bondage, Blood, Bodily Fluids

ARES - "The mightiest of warlords among demons. A true leader who's decisive in battle."

Inherit: Physical

Resists: Physical

Block: Light

Absorbs: -

Reflects: -

Weak: Wind

I. Gale Slash - Light Physical damage. All foes.
II. Counter (Passive) - 10% chance of repelling Physical attacks
III. Dodge Wind - Doubles evasion against Wind attacks
IV. Rampage - Light Physical damage 1-2x. All foes.
V. Dekaja - Cancels Buffs. All foes.
VI. Power Charge - Next Physical attack will do 2.5x greater damage. Self.
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Drake Valentine

Accepted and updated to Arcana list.  Welcome to the team. ^^

Still working on and off on mine.

Edit: I am on and off at weird hours, given my day is split in half mostly from working third(or what I like to call graveyard) shift, so I sleep during day(usually up few hours prior of getting home and few hours after I wake before heading to work during week-ish. Tuesday-Saturday) So if I am not quick in getting back with anyone, chances are I am either asleep or at work during those other hours of those days. Also I am harder to get a hold of during Sundays. Mondays are my only true freed days. This is just a heads up for any sheets that come by or inquiries. I do make a habit of checking E sometime when I do get home and before I leave for work.

MasterOfMyFate

Interested. Any chance I could make an OC Persona? Also, I'm looking at either The Star or The World.
"Arrows through your heart."
Master ON/OFF

Drake Valentine

I am assuming you mean original persona for human character. Sorry, half awake at moment. >.< That is fine as long as it isn't too OP. And thanks for interest, though I have to know for certain which preference you want in case someone else happens by to reserve.

MasterOfMyFate

Quote from: Drake Valentine on July 01, 2014, 09:10:34 AM
I am assuming you mean original persona for human character. Sorry, half awake at moment. >.< That is fine as long as it isn't too OP. And thanks for interest, though I have to know for certain which preference you want in case someone else happens by to reserve.

Gah! I'm too much a Jojo's fan to have to choose... Final decision. I'm choosing Star.

Anyways, no worries on the OP portion. I have this Persona already thoroughly planned out. And like the games, I have an evolution for him too.
Master ON/OFF

Silk

I love the series and really want to put my lot down on this. :)

MasterOfMyFate

Reserving the Star arcana. I will get the sheet up soon.
Master ON/OFF

Drake Valentine

Quote from: Silk on July 01, 2014, 10:56:49 AM
I love the series and really want to put my lot down on this. :)

Thanks for interest Silk. Personally P3 was my favorite of the series, but that is reflecting on the memorable story it had.

Quote from: MasterOfMyFate on July 01, 2014, 04:46:27 PM
Reserving the Star arcana. I will get the sheet up soon.

Updated and take your time. ^^

Also, since this has gathered enough interest I will be working later on threads/area layouts. So there is that to tie me over(along with my character's history.) Once we get few more established characters I will have the threads up(or some of the main ones at least if this goes quicker than I expect.)

MiraMirror

I'll admit I'm interested, but I'm curious as to how the Personas interact with the  summoners and how they relate to the individual's personality? Would we start off knowing we were capable of summoning Personas? I'm looking at the Arcanas now to see which one I want to try reserving.
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

SpiralSpider

“I Am Thou…”
Player:
SpiralSpider

Character Name: Dakota "Daisuke" Yamashita

Nicknames / Aliases: Kota (Koda)

Sexuality: pansexual

Student Year or Profession: Sophomore
(held back a year when young)

Student Club: SCA, martial arts

Skills/Talents:

• Quick learner, good at improvising as well.
  • Creative - In synergy with the previous talent, Koda is good at creating things and looking at things from a different perspective.
  • Martial Artist trained in Aikido and Ninjutsu at an early age

Flaws:

• Holds Grudges
  • Driven by a need to prove themself
  • Tends to get a little bossy at times
  • Perfectionist on creative endeavors.
  • Not a quick runner

Weapon Choice: Kusari-gama or twin kamas

“Thou Art I…”
Major Arcana: Priestess

Personality: Koda doesn't fit in anywhere. They don't necessarily try to stand out from the others, but at the same time they don't feel the need to fit in. Koda is real, raw and honest and they hold other people to the same degree of honor that they uphold. If Koda has something to say about someone, those words won't be said behind that person's back unless they are words Koda would say to their face. Good or bad, Koda is responsible for the behavior they exhibit. Bursts of energy interrupt an otherwise intense and perceptive way of viewing the world. When Koda speaks, it is a random assortment of whatever view Koda is taking on the immediate environment. They are also justice-oriented and will speak their mind whenever they feel that something is not fair. Koda's sense of humor is variable but does not appreciate sexist or racist jokes.

Likes: classical and computer-generated music, anime and video games, cosplay, historical reenactment, coca-cola, sunflower seeds and miso soup

Dislikes: bullies, hypocrites, advanced math, polka music,  meat and beer

Hobbies: making jewelry, designing costumes, practicing with archaic weaponry, watching anime, playing games....

History: Dakoda was the only child born to a Caucasian/Native American woman in the Philadelphia area. Her husband was controlling and abusive so, one day when Koda was still an infant, she dropped everything and the two of them left. They moved to New York where she got a job as a tour guide at one of the larger museums there and for several years until she met who would become her second husband: Hideki Yamashita. Koda's adoptive father was a good man and an attentive father whenever his job allowed him to be. He traveled a lot while Koda was growing up, but the three maintained a positive relationship, even after Koda's younger sister, Ami was born.

Koda was pretty much left to do whatever Koda was interested in and neither parent tried to enforce gender stereotypes. In fact, for as much as they could, they worked to ensure that Koda's expression was not impeded by others in that regard. Koda continues to boggle people now and then, who seem to come to their own conclusions regarding Koda's biological sex. Gender-wise, Koda fluctuates wildly and doesn't really care if no one else approves or understands.

Character Ons / Offs:
ONs:

• interesting hair
  • beautiful eyes
  • obvious interest
  • romance and dedication
OFFs:

• dead things
  • kids
  • animals
  • bodily waste
  • ditzy girls and macho boys
"I am the goddess, Sarasvati. My melody both envelopes and strikes foes..."

Inherit: Ice

Resists: -

Block: Ice

Absorbs: -

Reflects: -

Weak: Fire

I. Mabufu - Inflicts a small amount of Ice damage to all enemies.
II, Posumundi - Removes Poison from one ally.
III. Charmdi - Removes Charm from one ally.
IV. Bufula - Inflicts a moderate amount of ice damage to one enemy.
V. Ice Boost - Increases damage from Ice attacks by 25%
VI, Me Patra - Removes Panic, Distress, or Fear from all allies.
VII.
VIII.
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Drake Valentine

Will be awhile I get to sheets and inquiries. At work and on cell at moment and break is almost over.