News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What is the Avatar Above You Thinking! (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:28:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lapine

Rolo

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

ErisXfrost

"That's a monkey?

Wait until you see my penguin!"

Captain Maltese

"By this water and air and filtered sun I cast my siren spell of attraction at..."

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Rhedyn

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

ErisXfrost

"I think your eyes need to move a little lower..."

tyr4n02r

"Shit, what kinda pokeball is THAT!?! Must be from Gen 7…"
I apparently insulted Dicebot's mother, and it still remembers... you've been warned...
Mainly missing on Tuesdays, sorry.
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

ErisXfrost

Bulbasaur: "How can I compete with an owl?"

Squirtle: "How can I compete with a seal?"

Charmander: "Yeah...I'm still good. >.> "

tyr4n02r

"Look into my pocket-sized crystal ball…"
I apparently insulted Dicebot's mother, and it still remembers... you've been warned...
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Swashbuckler

"This is the weirdest police line up ever"

Chi

Crap, my leg's been asleep for five hours and this broad just won't take the hint that I have to go pee!
~~~ Language is my canvas, and words are my palette. Wanna finger paint?  ~~~

tyr4n02r

"This is some nerd's wet dream: getting beaten by a naked chick with a lightsaber on a Star Destroyer."
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Despairs

Okay, plan A was a complete and utter disaster. Anyone have a plan B? Squirtle, Bulbasur?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Rhedyn

Urgh, not again. How do I turn this invisibility off?

Boatman

History, where creative writing was born.

Despairs

Join me for dinner dear. You're the main course!
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Caedy

Wait, I could have sworn there was a mirror here..I can't see anything.
No New Games At This Time
A/A updated Important: 6/2/17
Caedy's Pretty Things (SFW&NSFW)
Blog: My Bullet Journal Journey
Word of the Day
~...still like air, I'll Rise...~ Maya Angelou

Despairs

Look at me! I said look at me, damn it!.

Rhedyn

Captain Maltese

Am I going out of bed or back into it? You decide.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Despairs

I know I am handsome and all but stop staring, it creeps me out.

Caedy

Seriously? Who erased my picture?! Really now?
No New Games At This Time
A/A updated Important: 6/2/17
Caedy's Pretty Things (SFW&NSFW)
Blog: My Bullet Journal Journey
Word of the Day
~...still like air, I'll Rise...~ Maya Angelou

Captain Maltese

"....but I already HAVE a pearl necklace?"

Despairs

I'm sexy and I know it. (In the end I couldn't resist.)