Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaed

You are always sitting down and just looking off into space, I know you are thinking about Xandi's butt and i cant have that, good bye

Autumn52

there you go again, jealousy is very unattractive we are through (just kidding)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Zelric Miras

I don't know how to say this....you are too seductive for me, i'm afraid here is where we part ways. (not quite)

Autumn52

you wear far to many clothes, I want an exhibitionist like me. bye
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

CaptainErotica

When I said I liked an exhibitionist I didn't expect you to go around flashing your behind at at every man you see.  We are through.

Ramael

I'm into dress-up.

But these metal codpieces? They chafe, dude.

They really chafe.

You're gonna have to find someone else to lick your greaves and pant onto your mask!

Chevalier des Poissons

Your hair is prettier than mine. We won't go any longer like that. Bye.
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Novak

you ruined that white rose that's it we are done!!    And I only called you baby because I have no idea how to pronounce your name!

Nico

Dude, you're playing way too much with your gun and not with me. We're done. :P

Cherri Tart

i don't want to date someone hotter then me, so i am out of here!
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Aiden

I can't be with someone who played my boy Nicholas like that, sorry babe. But I am not against us having the occasional booty call so I'll keep that number handy.

Nico

Man, you know, I have no issues with you having fun with others but...with a girl? No, we're done. Was fun while it lasted. :P

Silver

I just can't keep up with your sexiness and your unwillingness to share me with your men friends.. I'm done.. *tear*
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Ramael

Yeah, so, I'm like, part Lycan. You know those sneezing fits? Ya, well turns out I'm allergic to...you, babe. Sorry, I know you think they're cute and all, but...it's past a joke now.

As a parting present, I layered your favourite black glove with glue.

Good luck with that itchy forehead of yours.

Zelric Miras

I can take the fang but those yellow feathers are way too much. You know how to count? Don't count me in.

little princess

I knew you where cheating on me but i never thought it was with Ramael.where over *runs away*

Golguy

You are sooo needy, always looking for me to scratch behind your ears. We are through, so cry me a river, build me a bridge and get over it!

Batty

I'm sorry but I can't wake up with another "Z" on my butt, my family are starting to ask questions. I think it's best if we part!

Nico

Dude, you know, you're nice and all but you're getting me all batty! ;D Was nice while it lasted. ;)

Xiddeus

Nicholas, I am sorry but you're not furry enough for me.
For want of something better to say... sometimes nothing is best.

ONs and OFFS
Plot ideas
Apologies & Absences
The Oath!

auroraChloe

you're just...  not there.  and now, neither am i.   

a/a 8/21/17

stormsfury

I have to break up with you, you keep stealing that kid's sweaters

Lucinda

Its getting too intense for me. The sex is amazing but.. I can't let myself fall in love with you. I fear for my heart. This must end.

*this is a sentiment which has genuinely been used to break up with me in the past! :-P *
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

auroraChloe

being with you is a hair raising experience.  and the defying gravity thing just freaks me out.  got to go!

a/a 8/21/17

Panthean

I'm breaking up with you because the thread told me to  ;D