News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Swingers Club (Open)

Started by MagicalPen, December 05, 2012, 03:33:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

Quite simple, I am looking for a few (small group) people to partake in a Swingers Group game. Here is the general premise:

Couple 1 and Couple 2 are both new to Swinging. They meet via a Swingers Website and after exchanging emails and photos etc decide to meet in person for their first 'Swing'. Both couples are quite varied but find that they click and meet well together. They arrange another meeting for the following weekend and things get a bit kinkier. Collectively, they then decide to go to a larger Swingers Meeting, with multiple couples, where things get even more heated. After and during all of this, the couples are also exploring outside of the Swingers Club.

Couple 1: This Couple is the Adventurous Couple. They are very into trying new things, from bondage and BDSM to more public scenes. They both get off doing things that are viewed as Taboo. Outside of the 'Club' they like to meet other people and bring them home to share, no matter the age. A big kink of theres, of course, is filming their sessions.

Couple 2: This Couple is the more Conservative Couple, both from religious backgrounds but starting to experiment and explore. They haven't experimented as much as the first couple but are quickly starting to warm up to it, though their kink lies more in the multitude of partners then the actual physical kinks.

This game will involve the group scenes and then the smaller, individualized scenes as well.

If interested, please send a character picture, sexual likes, etc to me via PM. All characters submitted directly to this thread will be ignored.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games