My Group Games

Started by MagicalPen, May 06, 2008, 01:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

My list of game ideas: Small Groups

First: I am looking for partners who won't flake out on me. RL does come up from time to time, so if you need an extended absence, please let me know via PM.

Secondly, only commit to a game with me if you have the time for it. That means posting at the least 2 – 3 times a week. If you can't manage that, then i'm probably going to lose interest unless its mind blowing game.

Thirdly, put some effort into your posts. Read mine fully – I greatly dislike pointing something out in PM that I described IC that my partners didn't pick up. Short posts, while some times necessary, don't cut it for me. If you put time and effort into making a post, I will too – it gives me more to work with and build off of, and that in turn is reciprocated to you.

Finally, I'm a very visual person. I picture everything in my mind – clothing, position, etc. Try and do the same – i've been in games where stuff has happened that is just not physically possible if you put a little thought into it. Which also means I like description – the way a person looks, walks, talks, action, etc. You don't need to go overboard.

Some other things: I find it hard to write lengthy responses to one liners. I don't like it when you tell me how my character reacts. If you have any questions, about Plot, Limits, etc, PM me. I am always open to suggestions on how to improve my writings too.

Now, the ideas. These are varied, and in no real order.

Best Friends

Mark and Sarah have been dating for over a year, and have moved in together. Sarah goes to school full time, but Mark is still looking for a job and spends a good deal of time alone in the apartment. Sarahs best friend, Marybeth, has long had a crush on Mark but has never told Sarah. When Marybeth falls into some hard times, she needs a place to live, so decides to see if Mark and Sarah will let her live with them for the short run – until she can get back on her feet herself.

What neither Sarah nor Mark know is that Marybeth plans on seducing Mark, getting what she has always lusted after.

Seeking: Sarah and Marybeth. This idea can contain several elements – Dominance, M/F/F, Bondage – and the like. It has the potential to go from some rather innocent at first to something more along the lines of Master/Slave/Slave type thing.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games