The softspoken requests...

Started by Softspoken Words, February 15, 2009, 02:39:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Softspoken Words

Alright time to get to it!! *cracks knuckles*

Now before I get started with what my requests are I think you should get to know me, my writing style, and things I'm looking for from you. I haven't been rping for too long. I'd say for about a year now. The only reason in being I had just gotten a computer then and never even knew there was such things as forms and rp sites. Yes I am very lame. BUT...I happen to be a dedicated writer, it's just all my pieces of literature happened to be scattered on pieces of paper and never seeming to get finished. My love is writing and reading and anime, and a good story too. Something that captures the imagination with a good plot, and steamy scenes that make your breath come faster, and your heart pound so bad you have to go find your spouse and do something about it ~.^. I like to fall in love with my characters, both the ones I am playing and the ones I am interacting with.
Needless to say I am looking for a damn good rp. Sadly those are very hard to find, then once you find them, the player doesn't respond for weeks on end or looses interest. It's a sad sad world. I first started rping on gaia which pretty much gives you a guideline of what I don't want in rps. Then I found darker roleplay, which suited my needs then was eventually overrun with noobs, gaians and trollers.

While I all I have said makes me sound like a very picky, rping bitch, I am actually very flexible, and not very picky at all. I just ask for some literary skills and post that are decent to work with. I also like some creative feedback from you as well. I can't do all the work! I wonder if I am asking too much? Well I'll let you be the judge of that. I have the tendency to be an extreme people pleaser..

A couple things you can expect from me:

-I am semi-literate to literate. Though I try to post at least two paragraphs. I've had times in a good rp where I posted 7 in a reply!
-I tend to get busy sometimes or I need to think on a reply for a post. I try to reply at least every three days but I try not to let an rp go for more then a week. If you need a response right away, maybe message me and please be patient.
-I only play heteo and yuri characters. I play both male and female but only in those situations. (female characters can be yuri or hetro, but males are strictly hetro)
-I don't do any smut, bodily functions, gore or anything beyond normal sexual actions. Pain and grossness isn't a good thing for me.
-There are types of rps that I haven't done, so if you have a specific need and a general plot line don't be afraid to ask for it. Also don't be too offended if I say no, but I'm mostly open minded. It might also be that I just can't visualise myself playing that role at the moment.

Things I need from you:

-To be semi-literate to literate and can post at least one paragraph. Good grammar and spelling also help a lot (there is a spell check which I use very often). And put some detail so I can visualise what your trying to portray. I don't mean every minuscule of a second of how their cloak blows in the wind as they are flying through the air, but at least something to work off of.
-Creativity. Sometimes the way I write is like my partner is the reader of the thread as well. I may have a plot in mind and am going through it throughout my posts. But the worst thing is that I put the effort into the post and then I get nothing to work with. Be creative and throw your own characters ideas and motives in it. The best story is one we create together. (god that sounded corny)
-To be responsive with our rps. I will pm as a friendly reminder if it goes on for more then a week, but I do love to keep my rps going. If your just not into it anymore then please inform me and I will do likewise.

I think I bored you enough..Now onto my requests:I have an idea for a plot for each pairing but I would like to hear from you what you have in mind and maybe even brainstorm a little. If your just looking for my plot, I don't want to post it up but if your willing to play I will share with you.

*Twilight-Edward and Bella- Oh god I need this one! You can pick whoever you wish although I would like the chance to play both characters. You won't be disappointed if I play Edward though.
*Vampire Knight-Zero and new comer- I kind of have a plot for this one. I would have to play Zero for this. I fricken love Zero so much! Not just him but the general story of vampire knight is amazing. Gatta have this one for sure.
*Inuyasha-Inuyasha and Kagome.
-Sesshomaru and Rinn-I get to play Sesshe!
-Inuyasha and newcomer- I have a big plot line for this one. I basically replace( kill her off O.o) Kagome with my own character and my plot goes from there. I really need someone good to play Inuyahsa. Male or female as long as they make me want him hehe.
*I am Legend Theme.
*Supernatural-Fricken Love Dean to death. Who doesn't? I have a general plot line between Dean and a made up character, though I need someone to play Dean for this one. Or I could play Dean into a character of your own and create our own plot line.
*Vampire/Vampire
*Vampire/Angel
*Vampire/Human Hunter.
*Vampire/Victim.
*Vampire/Werewolf
*Pirate/Pirate
*Pirate/Captive
*Knight/Princess
*Elf/Elf.
*Angel/Knight
*Supernatural Theme- While I have a plot line for an actual character of the show, I also want to do one based of the basic story line with our own characters. Hunters and Demons sort of thing.

I think thats all for now..I will post many more..later.

And always don't be afraid to ask for something I don't have.

**NOTICE**At the moment I am really needing to start a group roleplay. It's an amazing story that I am hoping will turn into an amazing rp. I have been trying to get this rp going for a long time. My own original idea that I am already in love with but I need your help to make it come to life! Please follow the link to the request if you are interested. I promise you won't be disappointed!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=34190.0
"Peace is but a fleeting illusion, unless you endured the agony and chaos to achieve it.”
Can you see me? I am known as the angel of Despair. The sorrows of the world are mine to take. Can you Feel it? The pain? The agony? It fills me up till I can no longer bear it.
Now watch me fall, watch me break. Do you think you can save me?

snow

hello, i read your list of ideas and a few of them cought my eye, i would love a twilight rp, or werewolf/vampire rp, which ever one you are interested in more i would happily rp in

pm if u wish and we can straiten out the info ^.^

~snow~
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

Drako

I wouldn't be opposed to a Werewolf/vampire rp (I'd prefer to play the wolf) or a vamp/human hunter (I'd play either side of that, but I'm likely to play the vampire like Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunters/Daimon as opposed to a normal vamp.)

Softspoken Words

Well both of them sound good. I think I like the sound of the werewolf/vamp one. Just wondering which gender you would play.
pm me hun so we can get it started.
"Peace is but a fleeting illusion, unless you endured the agony and chaos to achieve it.”
Can you see me? I am known as the angel of Despair. The sorrows of the world are mine to take. Can you Feel it? The pain? The agony? It fills me up till I can no longer bear it.

Softspoken Words

Bumpies!!!!! I'm back and ready to rp!!!!

Aaleril

Hmm...PM me about Inuyasha and the I Am Legend theme, they sound pretty interesting!
I'm sorry all, but life has caught up to me and all the workload associated. I will try to get back to the stories ASAP!

O/Os: http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Aaleril

Ashleebabe

My dear, I love both the books and the movie version of Twilight. I used to have an idea for it but it was moot. I was wondering if you would consider a Vampire/human, or a pirate and a captive one. I have been dying to try the latter.

A little about me.
I am often online when not at work and post as much as I am able too. I love to have elaborate plots and details that create a mental scene of what is happening in the storyline. I do mostly historical eras, 1500-1800s, however have been able to pull myself into modern day. If you wish to talk, please feel free to Pm me. I shall reply when I am able to.

Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.

Saku

PMed you about Supernatural ^^ send me a PM back!
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

tesseractive

I'd love to play the heroine in pirate/captive, if you're okay with newbies. PM me with more details if you're interested. :-)
~ Tessa ~

We are never not what we are, but we are never not becoming what we will be.

Softspoken Words

Bump for the role playing to crave!