[Blog Series]Miss Marguerite & The City - Day 15

Started by Marguerite, September 05, 2009, 08:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marguerite

August 31st - Sex? Yes, Please.

Edit: To include a few pictures from today. More can be seen at the Photo Blog Series of Miss Marguerite & The City

Three hours of sex is the best thing to have on a Monday. No, not the actual sex but three one hour classes on the subject of sex is always something to look forward to on Manic Mondays. I do love having a class on Sex & Relationships, another on Human Sexuality and the last one talking more scientific about sex. Sex is not just about fucking all night long though if things go well this week, I may end up breaking in the bed. Always awkward to make due on a twin bed but I will manage or end up in a hotel room. Either way, someone is going to be screaming to high heaven.

This class is required for the tutoring job I will take on in aiding preschoolers learn a few ABC's and recognize how to go about writing their names. However, it is a three hour class which sucks the life right out of me as if it were Eric Northam and he wanted to make me his fangbanger. I can take a class between one hour to an hour and thirty minutes but once it goes past the ninety minute mark, my brain goes on a day dreaming trip. While I tried my best to get into the class, my mind went on a trip of things it rather much be thinking of: males on campus I could flirt with, females I could hit on, men and women I could interact with at the same time, buy a new book, buy a new pair of shoes, go see the family this weekend and so on. 

Now, I lay in my bed thinking and reading over a few items on my to-do list. I fear one of these days all of these thoughts which rush through my head will turn into actual water and spray out of my head and dampen the ground and people around me. Sometimes, I have to take a deep breath to control my mind and reign it back in as I would with any other submissive. For my mind continues to work every bit as hard as my riding crop against the bare bottom of a mewling female submissive. Even now I am planning what I will do this weekend and what it may bring me.

Miss Marguerite & The City
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You