Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LookingGlass

Banned for not being close enough to share them

Stone

Banned for not moving close already.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

LookingGlass

Banned for not renting the uhaul yet.

Stone

Banned for having so many boxes to move.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Story Tale

Banned for not asking for help with moving the boxes. Then there wouldnt be so many.

LookingGlass

Banned for what you say is true, three bags is all I need.

Izzie Aditi

Banned for now getting the "Through the glass" song stuck in my head.
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Stone

Banned for getting earwormed.

Mordred

Banned cause you be there.. and I be here.. and yeah this sleepy creature can't really scrape up any other thoughts yet.
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Banned for being brain dead.

Mordred

Banned for making me imagine a living thing up here inside my skull when the rest of me would sigh with longing to also feel that lovely warm flow of blood. Oh wait.. you meant dead as in lack of thought? Zombified? Ok, that I can deal with.. but still.. you be banned. :P
*See Pillory*

Izzy1337

Banned because I am not nearly blue enough...
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

LookingGlass

Banned because I'm looking at you through the glass, don't know how much time has passed

Izzy1337

Banned for being in Wonderland.
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

LookingGlass

Banned for not holding my hand for the yellow brick road skip.

Izzie Aditi

Banned for making no sense whatsoever.
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

LookingGlass

Banned because the stars shine for you.

Izzy1337

Banned for being a hopeless romantic.

LookingGlass

Banned for being just as helpless and three times more adorable for it.

Izzy1337

Banned for making me blush.

LookingGlass

Banned for making me do a little happy dance.

Izzie Aditi

Banned for dancing in the UR BANNED thread!

LookingGlass

Banned for not dancing with me

Izzie Aditi

Banned for assuming I'm not dancing as well ::)

LookingGlass

Banned for not inviting me to dance in the first place