Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stone

Banned for asking someone else what to do! (Which is not really a bad thing.)  ;D
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Belle33

Banned for not appreciating Camille's flexible nature.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Insanityenviesme

Banned for not competing with her for all of E to enjoy :p
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Izzy1337

Banned for encouraging competition over cooperation.
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Insanityenviesme

Banned for not realizing these sorts of competitions inspire cooperation >:)
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Stone

Banned for forgetting the part about bribes. Oh, all the lovely under the table bribes!  >:)
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Izzy1337

Banned for making my mind think of other stuff that happens under tables...
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Stone

Banned for thinking of PG rated stuff like shuffling feet and twiddling thumbs!

blue bunny sparkle

Banned for forgetting the dropped napkins

Anesa

Banned for not coming around more often Missy!  *Huggles the blue bunny*

blue bunny sparkle

*hugs Camille warmly*

You are banned for... you are banned for... hell, who am I kidding... I can't ban You!

LookingGlass

Banned for not doing what must be done by you and by none other.

Belle33

Banned for being so severe to such a lovely bunny.

LookingGlass

Banned for thinking my words severe.

Belle33

Banned for thinking they weren't.

LookingGlass

Banned for making me look like a meany

Belle33

Banned for not being nice to make up for meanness... it's all about balance, yes?

LookingGlass

Banned because I'm quite a nice fellow, but ish hard to be nice in a banning game, though I'll do my best to do so.

Belle33

Banned for trying to make me thing he's nice.  Lies! *grins*

LookingGlass

Banned for not accepting the fruit and cheese basket I sent.

Belle33

Banned for thinking I could be bought... *looks at basket...*  ohhh strawberries... mmmm...  sweet, but still, rules are rules.  Banned!

LookingGlass

Banned because I wouldn't dream of thinking so lowly of you, twas just a token of apology

blue bunny sparkle

Banned for not being a dreamer.

LookingGlass

Banned for yet having given me a chance to share them with you.

Story Tale

Banned for not sharing as soon as you wake up!