Specific Requests and New Plot idea! F seeking generous M up to the challenge.

Started by ZhenShanMei, June 26, 2014, 07:17:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZhenShanMei

*NEW IDEA*
The Queen Bee. It takes place in an alternate universe where men make up 99% of the population. Only one female is born every 30 years. She is called their queen, but actually lives as a slave. Her duty is to mate with all the men until another queen is born. It is how they have kept their race alive for thousands of years. Our story begins after a terrible disease plagued their people. Many died including their next queen before they could eradicate the virus. Without a mate, their kind began to slowly die out. In order to save themselves from extinction, they managed to find their way into another universe to find their queen doppelganger. Something like that.

I've been here for a couple of years and, while I've have some great roleplays in that time, my tastes have become a little more narrow after having been pretty liberal with kinks. As a result, I guess you could say I've become irritable and my RPs have been really crappy lately on my part because I am not willing to compromise anymore.

If that hasn't already turned you away, I ask that you please help me out by humoring me and helping me fulfill my specific and complicated cravings.

The simplest way of explaining my dilemma: I'm looking for a male RPer willing to play a character. A typical male yandere.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yandere
Yandere (ヤンデレ) is a portmanteau of two Japanese words yanderu (病んでる), meaning to be sick, and deredere (デレデレ), which is defined as strongly and deeply exhausted, infatuated, moonstruck, head-over-heels, or lovestruck, but in this case used for "lovestruck."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

There you have it. Key words are SICK and LOVESTRUCK.

Basically, there will be themes of romance, obsession, and possession as well as blackmailing, pussy/titty worship, force, coercion, and or rape. If it makes any sense, I want to be dominated by a sub.

If you're still with me, I hope it means you are at least somewhat interested.
I have a few plots that support this sort of character or we could come up with something together.
Please send me a PM and we can discuss some more there.

Here are a few excerps from a Drama CD translation to give you an example of what I am looking for:
Quote"Uhm… Oh! Wait up! Where are you going? Oh… Are you going to show off wearing that frilly dress you bought last week? You really like that shop, isn’t it? You go there almost once per week, even if you don’t buy anything. Or… Are you going to the donut shop as you always do before you go to work? Hah, by the way… You gained enough fidelity points by now, you are going to get a present from them the day after tomorrow, right? You just need two more points, do you want to trade with me? Oh… Then, that must be… The guy from the circle? He’s been acting cocky, lately. You allowed him to go out with you because you’re too kind. And he even visits you at your workplace once per week. What’s wrong with him? He’s really an eyesore. He even called you that day, right after your shifts, just to ask you to meet to discuss something about the circle… I heard that you refused him saying you had a boyfriend already, but, in the end… you went there, right? That’s because you’re just too kind… Why are you looking at me like that, now? Are you going to cry? It’s my fault? I did that just because… I only think about you… I’ve been watching over you!! Good grief. Do you want to run away from me so desperately? You hurt me… Or… Are you just doing that because you want me to threaten you?"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Morning. Don’t start moving so suddenly. The effects of the drug still have to wear off, right? That was just some sleeping medicine.  Ah… You mean those? They are just… something, to prevent you from escaping. You don’t like… chains? Hmm… Glaring at me with such damp eyes… You’re really stirring me up, you know? Whoops. Do they trouble you that much? That’s not possible. It’s just an act. Huh… Why is that? Why…? Why… Why, WHY?! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME?! I love you, I really do, I care for you so much…! And I thought… YOU’D KNOW IT BY NOW!"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Don’t run away. You have to look at me only… Love only me…"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Are you awake? It felt so good that you lost consciousness. You know… No matter what, you always have such innocent reactions… You make me want to drive you even crazier. Hey… why don’t you take the lead next time? I like being seduced… Oh, and… Why don’t you try and ride me? Watching you while you pull your own hair in pleasure… Hmmm…! What a superb view that would be…! …Ohhh. Why are you crying, now? Why are you worried, when you have me by your side? Why are you scared? WHAT’S THAT? WHY WON’T YOU LOOK AT ME, EVEN THOUGH I’M RIGHT HERE NEXT TO YOU?! Even if we kiss… or make love… you just keep getting distant! THAT’S ABSURD!! Hah… I didn’t change at all. I’m still the same as we first met… I JUST LOVE YOU!"