Family Friends Holiday

Started by charliep85, December 04, 2011, 10:42:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charliep85

Hi Everyone,

This is the first attempt at organising a group roleplay, so bear with me and be nice  :-)

Family Friends Holiday

Duncan Family
Father - Steve (44) TAKEN BY MagicalPen
Mother - Helen (42) TAKEN BY Sarah Morgan
Son - Rob (19) - TAKEN BY Cuteguy23
Daughter - Emily (16) TAKEN BY JadenMystic

Walsh Family
Father - Alan (43) TAKEN BY tonybruno40
Mother - Sue (43) TAEKN BY rachelongaku
Son - Ryan (18) TAKEN BY Charliep85
Daughter - Lucy (16) TAKEN BY Summer227

The Duncan and Walsh family have known each other for almost two decades. They both live within 10 minutes of each other in an urban and busy part of London. All four parents went to univeristy together - this was where they all first met and where they both became couples. Both couples began to settle down and have kids after gaining their degrees. They are still great friends and enjoy dinners and evenings out, whilst both sets of children are in the same friendship groups at the local school and college.

One thing they have never done is go on holiday together. Before the two boys go off to university, they decide the book a last minute flight to a resort in Cyprus. This resort is suitable for families and couples, with the nearest clubs and major nightlife 20 minutes away by bus. They are staying in seperate appartments next door to each other.

Certain members of this roleplay may have thought about their own family and the opposite family in a sexual nature, but these have been the odd fantasy and have never been acted upon.

The story will start when the two families, all packed into a large people carrier, set off for the airport. This is outside of London and around 90 minutes away.

• Genuine males to play males, genuine females to play females
  • All sexual activity is straight or FF (no MM)
  • No watersports, rape, extreme pain, scat etc
  • Replies to all be between 100-400 words
  • Everyone to try and post 1-3 posts per day
  • Please do not post character images of celebs. Post images that others are unlikely to have seen

The story will hopefully continue after the holiday has finished. There may be scope for additional charters, on holiday and in their home lives, but I would like the main characters to be filled and thought through first.

If you would like to be involved, please post:

• Name
  • Personaility description
  • Sexual experience/preferences
Thanks. I'll respond to any replies as soon as possible and will update this post when characters and players are confirmed. Please also leave suggestions and comments.

cuteguy23

would like to play rob if its not taken yet.
"Art is like Love, it cannot be explained. You can only feel it."

Ideas
The Oath of Drake

charliep85

Sure. Rob is yours Cuteguy23 - just leave a description etc when you have a spare minute. I have a feeling this may take some time to fill but good to get your name down.

JadenMystic

I wouldn't mind playing Emily.

Name: Emily Duncan
Sex: Female
Personaility description: Emily is a drama queen. She loves to act and is one that auditions for every play or musical the school puts on, usually getting one of the starring roles. She's been in plays at the high school since she was in 5th grade, and has loved live on the stage. In one of her performances was where she got her first kiss...That later on led to more interesting things with that other person.

Although she and her brother are close, although they've never fully been into each others activities at school. They definitely have made different places for themselves within the school. Hell, half the time, She thinks that the school doesn't even realize that the two are brother/sister because they don't act too much alike.
Sexual experience/preferences: Straight/bi-curious
Image:

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

SummerWhispers

I would like to play as Lucy and I may be able to play one of the moms also, if no one signs up for one of them, I will write as two characters.

Name: Lucy

Sex: Female

Personality description: Very outgoing and warm, well liked by everyone. Easily one of the most popular girls with all cliches in her high school, has a sweet innocent nature, that masks a very sexual side, with a taste for the unusual, for a girl her age. Does not have much of a relationship with her brother, they live in the same home and that is about the extent of it, he for the most part ignores her completely.

Sexual experience: straight for the most part, with a preference for the unusual and adventurous.

charliep85

Hi Summer227. Lucy is all yours. Shall we leave it a week to see if anyone wants to play the mums? If not, you're welcome to take one of them.

SummerWhispers

Ok sounds good. Just let me know about writing another character.

charliep85

Name: Ryan

Sex: Male

Personality description: Ryan doesn't like to be the centre of attention but he certainly has self confidence. His mysterious, dark and flirty personality, combined with good looks, makes him attractive to many girls at college, but he doesn't do the chasing. Although fit, he is not the sporty type, and prefers to spend time with friends or listening to music. He is currently a little bored of his latest girlfriend Kim, and will soon be leaving her behind when he moves to university. A deep thinker.

Sexual experience: straight and been having regular sex for a number of years. Had the odd threesome at parties

Sarah Morgan

I'll take Helen Duncan, if no one else has spoken for her yet.  It may be a day or two before I can get a character sheet done up, as I'm currently visiting family in California for Christmas, but I'll try and get something posted either later on tonight, or tomorrow.  It's nearly time for my sister to come in from work, and so I don't have much time to write up a complete character just now, but I wanted to reserve the spot, and let you all know I was interested.

MagicalPen

And I can pick up Steve Duncan as well if it is still open.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

charliep85

Hi Sarah and Magical. Sure. Look forward to seeing their profiles  :-)

rachelongaku

Mkay. I'll bite. Never played someone so much older than myself but I'll give it a try!

•Name: Sue
•Sex: Female
•Personaility description: Sue is a rather outgoing person. She loves adventure and excitement. She is a band director at the local high school. She is known for being able to motivate others. Sue has played the clarinet ever since she was a young child and now can also sing and play piano. she is known to start random sing a longs. She loves her family a lot and would do anything for them.
•Sexual experience/preferences: She's been straight her whole life but has considered herself bi-curious for awhile. She's also a bit of a cougar, but that's a secret!
Haven't been here in years but I'm in need of a good distraction!

Sanai

What have I become?
My Sweetest Friend..
Everyone I know..
Goes Away in the End.
You Could have it All...
My Empire of Dirt
I will Let you down...
I will make you Hurt.

charliep85

Quote from: Sanai on December 19, 2011, 01:09:30 AM
I guess ill take Alan :p

All yours! As soon as everyone has their character profiles up, we can think about a start date :-)

Sanai

Actually, I might drop back and let someone else take Alan, another roleplay has come up that im more interested in, and I dont want to overcrowd on roleplays. Sorry!
What have I become?
My Sweetest Friend..
Everyone I know..
Goes Away in the End.
You Could have it All...
My Empire of Dirt
I will Let you down...
I will make you Hurt.

tonybruno40

Hi:

Please consider me for the role of Alan.  But I'm not sure I can be trusted with that picture of my (hopefully) daughter Lucy.  :)

charliep85

All yours! Need some of these descriptions completed now :-)

tonybruno40

Name: Alan

Personality description:

Alan is 6 foot and approximately 190 lbs.   He enjoys sports and keeps fit with running and weight lifting.   He is a good father and loves spending time with his family.   Lately, Alan has been experiencing a sort of mid life crisis.   He has been thinking about other women.   He still loves his wife Sue but wonders how it would feel to touch another woman.  He has also had a fantasy of having someone touch his wife, Sue, as he watches.   

Ryan is very close to his children and cares about them more than anything in the world.  Lately he has been worried about his son and wants him to be more confident with girls.     His daughter Lucy, he loves more than anything in this world, yet is slightly jealous when he watches her boyfriends look at her with longing in their eyes.

charliep85

Quote from: tonybruno40 on December 24, 2011, 11:28:32 AM
Name: Alan

Personality description:

Alan is 6 foot and approximately 190 lbs.   He enjoys sports and keeps fit with running and weight lifting.   He is a good father and loves spending time with his family.   Lately, Alan has been experiencing a sort of mid life crisis.   He has been thinking about other women.   He still loves his wife Sue but wonders how it would feel to touch another woman.  He has also had a fantasy of having someone touch his wife, Sue, as he watches.   

Ryan is very close to his children and cares about them more than anything in the world.  Lately he has been worried about his son and wants him to be more confident with girls.     

Thank you very much! Do you fancy posting a picture too?

tonybruno40

rachelongaku

Yay. Sue's husband is sexy! *drools*
Haven't been here in years but I'm in need of a good distraction!

JadenMystic

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

tonybruno40

Alan says thank-you, as he softly caresses Lucy's back.

JadenMystic

*Emily peeks in watching Alan and Lucy trying not to be noticed curious as to what may happen between the two*

tonybruno40

Pulling Emily into a group hug, Alan says "I'm so glad we are all going away together, it will be the time of our lives" as his hand caresses the softness of Emily's neck.