New Fablegrove [A Noir Fairy Tale Game] .:Recruitment Thread! LGBTQA+ | Modern

Started by Dhampyress, June 09, 2016, 04:29:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hellrazoromega

So I am looking for some possible connections to fit into my character's backstory. I got approval for part of the Cheshire Cat's story to be that as one of her aspects she is a sort of thief/investigator, however, she would never use the word thief because she finds items which are in the 'wrong' hands and puts them back in the right 'hands' never keeping anything for herself. Such items could be things, pets, or even people. In other words, part of her backstory is that she is a sort of troubleshooter, she will not "rehome" items she is aware are dangerous, otherwise she is open and takes things on a case by case basis. The people she helps, though not obligated, often donate money or backing to her shop (more on that later), which is good because her shop has no income of its own. The shop is a sort of bookstore/coffee house/ philosophical discussion house with completely empty shelves and no coffee or tea ever on sale (weird I know, but there may be a method to the Cat's madness as her bio might or might not show once I finish it ;D ).

Anyway, I am looking for any connections where the Cat either took from or returned and item to other PCs. PM me if anyone is interested and we can hammer out details and pass it by the GMs to make sure it is all OK.

Thanks  ;D

Elysian Radiance

I suck. I started working on my character sheet and then I was distracted by Iron Chef. And then I started to feel unwell (recovering from tummy surgery a week ago) and had to get in bed. But tomorrow! Tomorrow it shall be finished!
"We are beings of starlight; we were meant to thrive in the darkness."
"I am a raging sea trapped inside of a raindrop."

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Get Laid or Get Slayed - A Guide to Make the Dragoness Roar!
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.
Current Posting Output ~ None.
Buy RPG Dice Soap From Me!

la dame en noir

Quote from: Elysian Radiance on June 20, 2016, 01:04:56 AM
I suck. I started working on my character sheet and then I was distracted by Iron Chef. And then I started to feel unwell (recovering from tummy surgery a week ago) and had to get in bed. But tomorrow! Tomorrow it shall be finished!

This sounds a lot like me!
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

kingmaster1

Quote from: Elysian Radiance on June 20, 2016, 01:04:56 AM

I know the pain of being distracted by Iron chef XD

Every day >_>

Dashou

Ms Catailia

[Attention!]

It has been brought to our attention that some of you have questions about time. In the spirit of keeping less pressure on the players, we would like to keep the game focused on scene to scene interactions so there will be no specifics when it comes to time. If needed, please refer to the mention that it has "been a a week since Cinderella's death."

If there are any further questions for something you feel is important to your post or scene, please message a GM directly.

With the understanding of Cinderella's death being a week prior, the investigation about what happened to her is still pending. The case is still open, and because of such, there has been no funeral, memorial or anything of the sort. While citizens are allowed to hold their own small memorials, there have been no public displays or acknowledgements by New Fablegrove.

lore

Gotcha. Deleted a sentence in my post about a funeral.

Snow talks about a lot of time having passed in her inner monologues. If this is confusing anyone, it's because she's referring to the years passed since she had a public falling out with Cinderella (just before Ella's election).

la dame en noir

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Elysian Radiance

Quote from: la dame en noir on June 20, 2016, 01:05:27 AM
This sounds a lot like me!
Quote from: kingmaster1 on June 20, 2016, 01:14:54 AM
I know the pain of being distracted by Iron chef XD

Every day >_>
Quote from: Dashou on June 20, 2016, 01:22:28 AM
Tell me about it. XD
Yay for fellow food show lovers! I thought I could put it on as background for working on my sheet. But then they brought in one of my favourite Food Network stars as a challenger and it was all over.

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.

hellrazoromega

Sheet submitted. So long as the GM's don't laugh too hard at it I'll be OK. ;D

Dhampyress

Important!

Just a quick announcement.

From now on the "Enchanted Wood" has been renamed to, "The Willow Woods". This shouldn't effect too many people to any serious degree, seeing as how the Woodlands are still heavily under construction. We decided to rename the Woodland in favour of giving Fablegroves "City Hall" an official name.

City Hall will now be referred to as: "The Enchanted Hall".

Elysian Radiance

And Belle is officially submitted, so here's hoping for a quick approval!

Alcandre

Hey, I'm new to the site and la dame en noir referred me to this group game. I am interested in playing Robin Hood as a female and face claiming Daisy Ridley.

November Bleeds

Quote from: Alcandre on June 20, 2016, 09:36:41 PM
Hey, I'm new to the site and la dame en noir referred me to this group game. I am interested in playing Robin Hood as a female and face claiming Daisy Ridley.

Welcome to the site! :D - and the game!

We would be more than happy to work with you there. We will reserve the character for you and the faceclaim and look forward to receiving your profile. Let us know if you have any questions. (:

Crash

Awesome!

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Alcandre

Quote from: November Bleeds on June 20, 2016, 09:39:49 PM
Welcome to the site! :D - and the game!

We would be more than happy to work with you there. We will reserve the character for you and the faceclaim and look forward to receiving your profile. Let us know if you have any questions. (:

Thanks muchly! I'm excited!

hellrazoromega

Welcome, nice choice all around.

I too am excited for this, the cast is shaping up nicely.

Elysian Radiance

And Belle/Beauty is officially up and ready for plotting and adventures!

Also, there's something that I need from each and every one of you! One of her abilities is called Lorekeeper.
QuoteLorekeeper – Following the great merge of worlds, Belle sought out each and every single one of the inhabitants of Fablegrove and interviewed them, asking that they tell her their stories and the lore from their lands. Not everyone was cooperative with her project, but that hasn't kept her from trying to complete her collection every few years, either through bartering, favours, or coin. She keeps this collection private in her home above the library.

I need to know who participated in this and what they told her. It's not a required thing but she simply wants to know just to know. She's a seeker of knowledge and knowing the origins of everyone fascinates her. You can respond in a short PM whenever is convenient for you!

I look forward to hearing from everyone!

Also, keep an eye out for the addition of her library/bookshop in the Neverland Ward!

November Bleeds

November Bleeds

Attention!

Hey everyone!

So as of right now the GM Team has come to agree that players will be allowed to make a second character!

However! There is a catch.

Players who wish to make a second character must post as their first character at least once before taking a second character on.

That is all!

<:

Roen

I hope y'all are having fun so far!

I'll do my best to finish Rumple over the next two days, it has been... *sighs* Interesting at work the past week or so :P

Come and Write with Me! (O/Os and Ideas)
Even the oldest of sights has a moment of rebirth.
-Nathan Alterman.

November Bleeds

Quote from: Roen on June 22, 2016, 12:12:12 PM
I hope y'all are having fun so far!

I'll do my best to finish Rumple over the next two days, it has been... *sighs* Interesting at work the past week or so :P

Take your time Roen! It only just started and you have lots of time. (: We look forward to receiving your profile soon!

Unfortunately, for reasons, Wispyr has stepped away from Fablegrove.

That being said, Red Riding Hood is now back on the Available character list.

Dhampyress

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Blissy on June 23, 2016, 02:16:54 PM
Always looking for more interest!

I am interested in this idea. Could I PM you about the concept I had in mind to see if it's doable?  :-)
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

Dhampyress

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on June 23, 2016, 08:24:16 PM
I am interested in this idea. Could I PM you about the concept I had in mind to see if it's doable?  :-)

Absolutely! We'd love to hear it.