Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Undeniable Sin

I don't know where to start. I don't want to break up with you because, even though I don't understand your driving need for destruction, I can at least support. I can't watch you kill yourself with this, so this is simply goodbye.

Sin
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Nexus1199

I am sorry, I love you more than life its self. The bond we share is nothing that can be broken except by this one fact. For all the times I caught you, I cannot do it any more. Because you have never seen Game of Thrones. I am sorry my love.

Nexus the Ace

RavenBlackmoon

Sorry, I must exterminate our relationship.

Scharnhorst

I can't see your eyes. This will never work. But I liked your lips.

Mera1506

Then maybe you should pay the electricity bill some time. I can't stay any longer, no power and they're turning off the water next. If I stay any longer you'll drive me insane, goodbye.

Zaphod

I can't be with someone who snores. Goodbye!

himawari

sorry. just can't be with people who dislike people who snores...
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

Thorneblood

What tender kisses pass between us no longer warm my heart but the love we have shared will forever haunt my dreams.
Goodbye.
I am weary of planning and toiling in the crowded hives of men; Heart weary of building and spoiling and spoiling and building again; And I long for the dear old river where I dreamed my youth away; For a dreamer lives forever, And a toiler dies in a day.

On/Off

Aria

god, it feels like you're staring at me, constantly! at first it was endearing, but now it's gotten to the point that it's just way too creepy. Just. Look the other direction so i can leave in peace.
"La poesia è nell'Aria"                    The Oath Of Drake
S.atisfying
I.ndividual
N.eeds

Thorneblood

I have lost the handcuff keys, you are on your own now.
I am weary of planning and toiling in the crowded hives of men; Heart weary of building and spoiling and spoiling and building again; And I long for the dear old river where I dreamed my youth away; For a dreamer lives forever, And a toiler dies in a day.

On/Off

Aria

((rofl, that was epic. I would probably be crying so hard, though if a guy did that to me in real life :/))
Everything with you is black and white! I'm sorry, but some things just cannot be simplified into binary yes's and no's. I'm tired of being misunderstood because you don't want to deal with gray areas. Goodbye!
S.atisfying
I.ndividual
N.eeds

LordHarketh193

Aria Aria Aria.
Where do i begin.

Your hunger for power in our relationship has driven me to the very edge so i wrote this for you and placed it by our bed.

But i'm telling you right now that some people wait a life time for that one special kiss.
I thought you were the best thing i ever had turned out i was the best thing you never had.
Why is it that when i reach out my fingers it feels like more than distance between us.
Oh just give me a reason to carry on just give me a reason just a little bits enough.
Closed off from your love i didn't need the pain once or twice was enough but it was all in vain now times passed and before we know it i'm frozen.
Lets go back in time baby to a time where it was just me and you lets go back in time.
I guess the change in my pocket wasn't enough. Sorry i can't afford a ferrari.
Are you a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare?
You said i was worth it, your one desire, your one and only. Beautiful liar.
Caught in a bad romance with you darling. I wanted your love...
Because of you i never stray to far from the side walk, because of you i learnt to play on the safe side so i don't get hurt. Because of you i am afraid.
You should have told me you were only going to break my heart at the start because you loved and left me. You should be called heart breaker.
Do i wanna know if you feel the same?
I'm going to harden my heart.
I believe in a thing called love, not fake love.
I will always love you, but if i should stay i'd only be in your way. So i'll go but i'll know i'll think of you every step of the way.

I will always love you, Some people wait a lifetime for those moments we had, some people are so close they can almost hear their heart beating, sometimes we're not broken just bent, but my love its time this dove took flight and walked in the light.
Please don't cry we both know i'm not what you need, but i'll always love you.
My heart will go on so should yours

Harketh ~

Thorneblood

Smooth man. :)

Ummm.....your brother has an extra three inches that you do not....it's over.

On/Off

LordHarketh193

Quote from: Thorneblood on September 15, 2013, 05:25:31 PM
Smooth man. :)

Ummm.....your brother has an extra three inches that you do not....it's over.

Thank you, in a lovey mood because my lover just put titanic on XD *crys at the end everytime*

If i had a brother that would be a valid argument, but seem as i dont. *slaps with glove*
Good day to you, but you'll always come back ;)
Your like a yoyo i just can't get you to not follow me.
Your like a boomerang always comes back to me.
Your like a dog sitting by my side every waking moment.
So as i said, you'll be back they always come back ;)

Thorneblood

No words, no final kiss, just twenty paces and two dueling pistols to end our affair.

On/Off

LordHarketh193

Your too old school for me daddy O'
Get with the times before i call the fashion police.
*picks up phone* hello, oh its for you your grand dad wants his clothes back.
Remember who pays the bills, now get on out here before i send your ass back to school.

Thorneblood

Before i send you on your way, i'll take you over my knee and remind you why you call me Daddy.

On/Off

Aria

I'm sorry. I love spankings, i really do, but sometimes you give them and it feels like you're angry at me. That's not the same for me. I think i'm going to have to go find someone who is more loving with their touches.
S.atisfying
I.ndividual
N.eeds

LordHarketh193

Quote from: Thorneblood on September 15, 2013, 05:37:50 PM
Before i send you on your way, I'll take you over my knee and remind you why you call me Daddy.

Oh please, if you start you can't stop.
I'm a drug that your loves hooked on.
You need me like you need wine.
You can't even see more than a dime when it comes to me.
So step back Jack and give me my space.
Oh by the way, i sold the house and you lost your job.
Happy now Lover of the Lord.

Quote from: Aria on September 15, 2013, 05:39:40 PM
I'm sorry. I love spankings, i really do, but sometimes you give them and it feels like you're angry at me. That's not the same for me. I think I'm going to have to go find someone who is more loving with their touches.
(hehe told you they always come back ;) )

My darling angel you came down from heaven with that mysterious glow.
You hit my heart like a drum, dum dum dum dum...
You gave me such a sweet loving
And you made me feel like i was locked out of heaven.
Oh you make me feel so shinny and new like a virgin.
Your love isn't true oh lord how i knew....
Your love is drowning me out...
You said you'd make love to me like i want you to but all you gave me was pain and blues.
Oh I'm so blue yer so blue next to you.
You see these boots? Well their gonna walk all over you.
Because I'm going to rain on your parade, no you won't get me again and I'll keep raining raining over you.
i thought i couldn't smile without you
Seems I'm just loves fool.
OH baby your so cruel to me.
So now i go, and i take my love right on away from you.
How long can you run from love? How long can you hide? How many more hearts are you going to break like mine?
How many more jars are filled?
How many more lovers you leave?
How many more oh how many more, sweet devil.

Harketh ~

Thorneblood

So many years ago i lost myself in your eyes, found love in your embrace and forgot all that never mattered whenever our lips would meet. I cannot claim to have ever won your heart, but i can say with certainty that i never needed to struggle to find my desire for you and even after all the pain you have caused, i still know that deep within no woman shall compare to all that you are and all you can ever be.

It pains me to say this, but goodbye.

On/Off

Aria

those eyes of yours while quite enchanting
o'r time they simply seem quite damning
the assumptions there throw judgements here
And build in me an exhausting fear.

goodbye
S.atisfying
I.ndividual
N.eeds

Jclaymore

(( holy shit lord Harket. You made me cry twice, for someone else XD))
Aria...

I could be anyone, anything if you wanted me to. I can always adapt for you, like I always would've. I've even overcome my urge to destroy planets!  The only thing I asked for was warmth and trust. I never got either. Whenever I was out alone, or even out of your sight you suspected me of cheating. You always were mad about something, and gave me the.cold shoulder, even in the moments I needed you most. Little by little small things gnawed away at my loyal heart. I couldn't leave you. I loved you. Not once I ever consider cheating. I never would. But I am human too. I have a heart that needs to be cared for. It's not from stone, it's not unbreakable. It's fragile and damaged through the ages. It can't live through another heartbreak. It's already hard enough for me to approach someone. To tell people my true feelings. I have to leave your side. Sorry... It appears we weren't ment to be. I'm laying down my arms. I can't fight anymore. not like this. You made my sword brittle and broke it. Without my Claymore... I'm just an ordinary, weak and useless Jason...

LordHarketh193

Quote from: Jclaymore on September 17, 2013, 04:26:47 PM
(( holy shit lord Harket. You made me cry twice, for someone else XD))
Aria...

I could be anyone, anything if you wanted me to. I can always adapt for you, like I always would've. I've even overcome my urge to destroy planets!  The only thing I asked for was warmth and trust. I never got either. Whenever I was out alone, or even out of your sight you suspected me of cheating. You always were mad about something, and gave me the.cold shoulder, even in the moments I needed you most. Little by little small things gnawed away at my loyal heart. I couldn't leave you. I loved you. Not once I ever consider cheating. I never would. But I am human too. I have a heart that needs to be cared for. It's not from stone, it's not unbreakable. It's fragile and damaged through the ages. It can't live through another heartbreak. It's already hard enough for me to approach someone. To tell people my true feelings. I have to leave your side. Sorry... It appears we weren't meant to be. I'm laying down my arms. I can't fight anymore. not like this. You made my sword brittle and broke it. Without my Claymore... I'm just an ordinary, weak and useless Jason...

(I did? O.O   Wow guess my break ups have that effect on people, now its your turn to find out what its like to say goodbye to the best thing you never had)

I'm so tired of being here, suppressed by all my fears.
If you have to leave i wish that you would leave.
Because your presence still lingers here and it won't leave me alone.
These wounds won't seem to heal, this pain is just too real.
Time can not erase what you did to me.
When you cried i was there to wipe your tears, when you screamed I'd fight off those fears, i held your hand through all of those years.
But you still have all of me and i wish you would just leave.
You loved me and i froze in time.
But i can't compete with a she wolf who's brought me to my knees, what do you see in her eyes?
I'm falling to pieces...
I got to take a little time to think things over, i better read between the lines because I'll need it when I'm older.
This mountion i must climb feels like the world upon my shoulders, in my life you've brought heart ache and pain.
I'm going to change my lonely life, i want to know what love is and you can't show me that.
I guess this means your sorry your standing at my door, guess this means you take back all you said before
Like how you wanted anyone but me.
But here we are again parting again.
Summer after high school after we first met, we made out in your mustang and got matching tattoos.
Steal our parents liquor and climb to the roof, but never did i think I'd be losing you.
In another life I'd be your one and only, so i don't have to say your the one that got away.
I'm missing you so much, can't help this feeling, a day without you used to be like a year without rain.
I loved you like a love song, i just couldn't get you out of my head.
But now all I'm seeing is blurred lines and a huge space of time between us.
I used to say it was just the two of us no matter what I'll always love you.
But i can't help but feel that you've been ridding this horse a long time and can't find what your looking for, you never stay very long anywhere.
Your what they call a outlaw running from love.
Now you've lost the only thing that ever truly loved you, because that key to your heart i never had.
But now I'm going to dance without you, live without you and love without you.

Goodbye ~

Aria

I can't live with the way you reproduce other people's words to express your love to me! DO I not inspire you in some original way? all of the quotes, all of the things other people felt. Why don't you tell me what YOU feel? It should be different then someone else. You can't just copy other people's romantic lines like some test you didn't study for harketh, you either feel for me, or you don't.

((sorry for the lazy post))
S.atisfying
I.ndividual
N.eeds

Nexus1199

I am sorry but only music can express what must be done my former love.

http://youtu.be/CnQ8N1KacJc