Kenji's Cravings [Now Including Picture Plots!]

Started by kenji234, August 20, 2011, 04:42:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kenji234

Hello and Welcome to my Cravings topic, please enjoy your stay :-) This thread will include all my current plots that I have in mind and am willing to RP. First, a little list for you to know what to expect from me as a RP partner.

• I RP any pairing (M/F, M/M, F/F and anything in between) and am willing to play characters of any gender.
  • I'm into a whole heck of a lot, and tend to be very open to any ideas within the context of the story. For more detailed information check my O/O's.
  • I do try to post once a day if I'm available, though sometimes I can be busy and won't get around to it (or in other cases such as hurricanes knocking out my power for a week... thanks, Irene). Some days I'll be able to post 10 times or more, others I'll be lucky to get on for one. It varies.
  • I generally tend to write a couple of paragraphs per post, though if I'm feeling inspired or you've given me plenty to respond to, I am definitely capable of writing more. I'm looking for partners who can do the same; I loathe it when people just put one sentence and expect you to be able to come up with something of value to respond with. If you want to see some writing samples of mine, just check out my past posts.
  • I always try to use proper grammar and spelling, though I do make the occasional error. I like my partners to be able to do the same. Of course, I don't care if you make a couple errors once in a while, everyone does. But when there are 5 errors in every one of your posts, they draw attention and make it hard to concentrate on what you've written.
  • All my characters are Switch, leaning more towards Submissive. I have no problem playing either role, I just don't like to restrict a character to only one of them. I also prefer your characters be able to play both roles if needed, though it isn't a requirement
  • If you wish to contact me, you can respond in this thread or PM me. If you wish to discuss things in a more timely manner, I have MSN and would be willing to chat on there.
  • Though I've written out several ideas off the top of my head here, feel free to come up with your own to add to them. I'm generally flexible and willing to accommodate your ideas, unless I really don't like it.

Whew, okay, now that that's out of the way, here are some ideas that I currently have:

Kenji's Cravings

(Taken RPs are crossed out)

1. A teenage boy lives alone with his mother. His father left them when he was very young, so he has no memory of the man and has always been the only many in his mother's life. She feels a deep connection to him because of this, deeper than a mother should for a child, though his feelings don't stem beyond that of a normal mother/son relationship. One day, the son is caught having sex with a friend/girlfriend (could be a girl or another boy here) by someone, either his mother herself or perhaps a teacher at their school. Either way, his mother finds out about it. Feeling like she's losing the only man in her life to someone else, she takes action in trying to seduce her son and show him a true mother's love. I don't have much more beyond that. The affair with his mother could start gradual and continue for some time, he could still be seeing the other person at the same time. That person could find out about it and react any number of ways, either taking offense or being drawn into the relationship, or he/she could not find out about it at all. Open to any other ideas you might have for this. Looking for someone to play the mother and the third party.

2. A guy and his friend just started dating two gorgeous women. These women are A) Best Friends, B) Sisters (Twins or otherwise), C) Some other close relation. Both guys are excited to be dating these wonderful women, but it soon becomes apparent that it won't be so easy getting them into bed. As the dating progresses, the women persuade the two guys to do various things to each other, all for a chance to sleep with them. It starts off with mild, innocent things, such as light touching and kissing, though things quickly start to turn more sexual. How far will either guy be willing to go with each other in order for a chance to sleep with these fine young women? Looking for someone to play one of the men and one of the women. As always, I'm open to any other ideas you want to add here.

3. A husband has recently lost his wife in a tragic car accident. The grief of losing the only woman he ever loved in such an untimely manner has caused him to slip into a state of . He drinks a lot by himself and doesn't talk much to anyone except his lovely young daughter (age 16-19, your choice), who is the only one who is able to even mildly cheer him up. Though also mourning the loss of her mother, the daughter starts to realize just how much of a wreck her father is without her mother around. She does her best to help him through the aftermath, even trying to cheer him up in other ways. This could start as just cuddling, maybe some light touching, and would eventually evolve into something more. She might even dance for him, first innocently trying to get him to have fun but then she ends up stripping for him, or something like that. Looking for someone to play the daughter. Open to all other ideas on this.

4. Looking for this one to be played in a sort of low or high fantasy setting, doesn't matter which. A brother and sister become orhans at a young age when their parents die in a tragic accident or through some other event. Living in the slums and coming from a very poor family, they end up being forced to live off the streets and relying on only on each other to survive. The older sibling (could be either) becomes very protective of the younger sibling and sees it as his/her resonsibility to take care of him/her. The younger sibling in turns looks up to the older sibling with care, appreciation, and admiration. Though surviving is tough and often nealy unbearable at times, the two do manage to prevail, driving each other to never give up. After a while, the older sibling manages to find a path out of their suffering by finding work, perhaps as the servant of a rich noble. This gives them an income, however small it is, and brings them off the streets to live at the noble's residence. The noble does not treat the older sibling well, though, nor any of his/her servants. The older sibling is often abused both physical and verbally, perhaps even sexually. The younger sibling hates what the noble does to the older sibling, but cannot do anything to stop it. The older sibling is forced to put up with it, too, because it's the only way that he/he can support the younger sibling and keep them from going back to the streets, even though the younger sibling claims he/she would rather live on the streets than watch the older sibling suffer like this. The two continue to support each other, and over time their relationship gradually becomes much more intimate, being the only one the other has ever loved or trusted through the years after their parents died. Eventually, the two plot to get out of this situation and live a normal, better life with each other.

And those are just a few of the things I've been thinking on. I'm always open to other original ideas, too, if you have something else you'd like to do and you think we're compatible. I look forward to all comers! ;D

Picture Plots (Pictures with no plot)

I have now included a multitude of various images that I like and could be inspiring to me, but I have no detailed plot to go along with them. If you see one that jumps out at you and you think you would want to create a plot to go along with it, then please let me know! Note that these are almost all pics of shemale/futa and very NSFW.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

kenji234

Topic completely revamped and fully updated.

sweetsacrifice

kenji234

My first story idea is open again due to the other person who took it disappearing

Lightshock16

If you could play the female's instead I'd be up for the first idea. I understand if not though. ^^

kenji234

Hmm... yeah, I suppose I could play the female parts in that one, sure. Send me a PM and we can discuss more details.

kenji234

Now added a bunch of new pictures to inspire plots!