The Incubus Ring

Started by DemonessOfDeathValley, March 13, 2015, 09:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DemonessOfDeathValley

~What happens when a lonely young woman sees an add on a crafts website for a 'genuine' Incubus Ring? A ring that has a genuine Incubus bound to it through a magic spell? Magic isn't real, right? The add has some beautiful pictures of semi-clad muscular men who are supposedly the exact Incubus that is attached to the ring. Why wouldn't a woman who's never had any luck in the dating realm get excited when she finds out that the Incubus will be bound only to her and have to obey her every whim. He will be her powerful, sexual being at her beck and call. None of this is real. It can't be, the disclaimer at the end of the add says it's for entertainment purposes only. So she can't hope to actually get a real, live Incubus when she orders this ring? Right?~
~What a surprise it is when the young lady orders the ring and instead of being disappointed like she is so often other times in her life, a flesh and blood Incubus appears in her home. A stunning specimen of male virility ready to fulfill her every sexual wish. She should know, from reading the books she loves so much that everything comes with a price. The Incubus is a powerful, sexual being and if he isn't given what he needs, he might just be driven mad. ~

~I'm looking for a MxF pairing. I will be playing the female. The real life gender behind the writer playing the male is irrelevant so long as they can play a male convincingly. This story, while it will have lots of sexual undertones will be PLOT based. Smut where necessary but it should not be the focus. Instead I want this to focus on the relationship between the Incubus and the lady holding the ring. Above all this is a romance. If this interests you, please PM. Please DO NOT reply here. Thanks for reading.~

~Approximate response time - 1-7 days plus ~ Muse cooperative~

DemonessOfDeathValley

This is now open once again.

DemonessOfDeathValley