Seeking Simplicity [BON, possibly NC-H]

Started by Xajow, March 17, 2009, 03:44:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xajow

Here is a short and rough description of a story idea for me and 2 or 3 (or maybe more) others.

Seeking Simplicity
      Woman #1 is a young professional who leads a harried life in a career she never really wanted in the first place. She dislikes where she works, and is ready to quit, but she has no idea what she would do next. One night at a private party, she allows herself to get drunk, letting down her guard and her inhibitions. At this party is a man who is a friend of a friend of the host. The man is there with woman #2. As the party winds down, woman #1 explains to the couple her dislike of her life and how she would like to give it all up and have her life defined for her instead of having to go looking for it. The man says he can provide that for her, if she is genuinely interested. She insists she is, and asks how soon can he start.
      When woman #1 wakes up, she is in bondage and in a room not her own. She is in a house that belongs to the couple she met at the party, and she ends up getting used as a slave to suit their whims.
      An alternate version of this idea is that woman #1 is with a friend at the party, and this friend--for now, let's call her, oh I dunno, woman #3--sets up woman #1 with the couple and when they both wake up in the house of the couple, woman #3 knows what is going on and woman #1 does not.

Clearly this is pretty open to development. Anyone interested in working out the details, and/or playing a role or two, feel free to let me know.
“It’s not just your body I want,” he said plainly. “I want your heart and mind as well. And each time I do this, you become mine a little more.” As he raised his hand to spank her again, she whimpered and said softly “Thank you, Master.”

Xajow's Ons/Offs, A/A info (updated 01APR11)

Elven Sex Goddess

sparklingangel

I would be interested in being women #2 (or the woman as part of the couple)

Xajow

Hello sparklingangel. Normally I'd reply in private message, but you can't get them yet.

Thanks for your interest in my story idea. I looked over your introduction, and I think you might be a good fit. Your intro says you're mostly submissive. The role of woman #2 (we'll get her a name before we start) might require you to be a bit pushy. Will you be comfortable with that?
“It’s not just your body I want,” he said plainly. “I want your heart and mind as well. And each time I do this, you become mine a little more.” As he raised his hand to spank her again, she whimpered and said softly “Thank you, Master.”

sparklingangel

Definitely. To be honest, I just haven't had much experience in my real life being dominant, but I am itching to try!

I am certainly open to anything!

Thank you for wanting to include me!

Xajow

Let's start with names while we wait for sparklingangle to be approved. Are there names either of you, Angel or Asherah, would like to use?

Elven Sex Goddess

Tamara James for the name of the character.   As for background on where she is coming from.   The type of job and career that she feels trapped in.   Will have that tomorrow afternoon for you.   

Xajow

sparklingangel

I have been approved and am looking to start!

Elven Sex Goddess

Congrats on getting approved and welcome to E  Sparklingangel 

sparklingangel

Thank you! Now I am hoping to get involved in a good roleplay! I hope this one pans out!

Xajow

Xajow

This one never quite seemed to get off the ground. A couple of people expressed interest, but for whatever reason it never got started. Add to that, I've been away for a little while. So let's try this again. Anyone want to give it a go?

JMN

I would definitely be interested.  I am up for any of the roles in this adventure.
Young girls and gin may be the cure.

-The Reverend Horton Heat

Fiction:
Slices of the Mind
For Beatrice
I hope posting these will get me off my ass and writing again.

Elven Sex Goddess

Still up for number one woman role.   Barbara Jennings, for a name for the character. 

playfullchick76

I like the role of woman number 1 as well. I like what happens to her.If its filled, could i play out a role like hers in it.

sinera

interesting... will be watching this one (if you need another woman, be sure to let me know!)  :D
O/O | A/A | My Intro | Fairytale Requests
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

Chloe Milev

Holy cow, that's an awesome game.  I'm already in probably too many, otherwise I'd jump in there.  Good luck.
Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas

Xajow