A Wife's Awakening (new to forum writing)

Started by theonewhoknocks, February 29, 2016, 03:49:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theonewhoknocks

Hello Everyone,

I have not had much luck here on the site for whatever reason. I am looking for a partner who is interested in taking their time and building a story with me. It has a smut theme but make no mistake I am interested in character development and letting the story grow organically. I want a partner who will be interested in hearing my ideas and incorporating some of the things I enjoy. I also want someone who has a mind of their own and can contribute ideas and help build the story. You can be male or female it makes no difference to me, but I do want a partner who will play the female character or characters.

Now for the specifics.  I am looking for a role with the themes of cheating, cuckolding or Hotwife. Now I am well aware of how unpleasant these subjects are as they tend to scare so many people off. I love the idea of transformation. In this case a wife or girlfriend who stars as someone and by the end of it all is someone totally different. A loving, loyal woman with morals who slowly transforms and has a sexual awakening which makes her a very different person. Who she becomes and how it effects her marriage is something we could discuss.

I love the idea of all of this being the husband's idea at first, something he wants and that she is very reluctant to try. Not only does he fantasize about her being intimate with another man but also that she had a different look, personality and traits. He wants her to be his ultimate fantasy, something I see her being upset by in the beginning. This is just an idea I have and would absolutely love to hear any ideas any of you wonderful people have. I want it to be a slow role, with build and many characters.

I am a long time YIM role player who is branching out to forum play. I have to admit I am really frustrated that I have been unable to find someone to do this with. I am unsure if it is the subject matter or myself that turns so many people in away.  If you are interested in discussing this idea please message me anytime or on YIM.  I am on a few days a week during The daytime hours (EST).  Anyways, I have gone on long enough. Below I am going to list a few kinks I would love to include, none our requirements. Hope to talk to someone soon

Cheating/Affairs
Cuckolding/Hotwife
Interracial
Group sex
Women who smoke
In laws
Blackmail
Working girls
The color black ( clothing, make up etc)
Cumplay