Rise and Fall of Gender (archive 2)

Started by Phoenixrisen, April 15, 2011, 08:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rolo

Nice turn of words Olive!  But I see nothing flat about either one!  As for you my dear Phoenix!  Yours is quite distracting enough!   ;D

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

olive

-202  *would love to see Xandi's nun...I know she would be as pure as the driven snow* smirks

Autumn52

your wish is my command Olive sweetness.

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mordred

-202.. hell I'd even add a number to see Xandi's nun.. oh but this machine will only accept my '+'. :)
*See Pillory*

olive

Quote from: Xandi on May 01, 2011, 04:42:14 PM

your wish is my command Olive sweetness.

*swallows softly and finds religion* I'm telling you, I'm going to be as bad as Rolo, soon Xandi. Very hot, I love her.

Mordred

*spoke too late*
Now how am I ever going to use the nun image when I need a calming distraction? :)
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Mordred

My dear.. covering that neck only makes it more tantalizing.. along with the stretched black.. yup.. the nun image has forever changed in my mind.
*See Pillory*

Luther

Xandi hunny 2 avatars in one day  :P

+   Rabbit Hole               +   The Oath of Drake
+   Ons & Offs                +   My Stories
+   Apologies/Absences   +   My Roleplays
+   Veteran of Rise and Fall Siggie Wars I & II

Autumn52

I'm only trying to do my part to keep Rolo's hand from cramping up and help not distract you boys. I is a nun, pure as the driving snow.

-203 O:)

olive

Quote from: Xandi on May 01, 2011, 04:51:20 PM
I'm only trying to do my part to keep Rolo's hand from cramping up and help not distract you boys. I is a nun, pure as the driving snow.

girls get hand cramps too....but luckily we have mastered Rolo's art of one hand typing *winks*

Luther

Good job I am not easily distracted - LALA-LALALA-TRALALALALA fingers in ears so I can't hear Xandi the sweetest nun ;D

+   Rabbit Hole               +   The Oath of Drake
+   Ons & Offs                +   My Stories
+   Apologies/Absences   +   My Roleplays
+   Veteran of Rise and Fall Siggie Wars I & II

Autumn52

Giggles

Luther oh Luther I need some help think you could come to confession with me and help me inspect the confessional. I think we should inspect that confessional for a few hours.

Anesa

Rolo

OHHHH MY GAWD!!!!!!!!  It just fell off!!!!  I guess my bation has been mastered!!!!

-KAI-

Sneaky Little Bastard!

Autumn52

Rolo you are priceless. Giggles

Hey pretty woman, Camille you are a sweetheart.

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Rolo

-KAI-

Sneaky Little Bastard!

Autumn52

Magma1519

A/A https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=90553.0  *UPDATED! 8/13*

I am so sorry to all my partners. I feel I am failing you all immensely. I just don't seem to have and muse or desire to write anymore. This may change eventually but there are no promises. Very sorry to you all.

http://www.dlclearance.com/JP_BW_Man_Dry_inShower_with_towel.jpg

Autumn52

Anesa