Nicolae's Plots (M for F)

Started by Nicolae, May 13, 2017, 08:34:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicolae

Hello there, and thanks for checking out my Plot Ideas thread!

First, a few quick things about me:
  • I'm a heterosexual male and I play heterosexual male characters who are either dominant or are non-D/s.
  • Spelling errors and grammatical errors tend to break my immersion with the story. Two or fewer per post are usually not a problem, but it never hurts to run your post through one of the many spelling or grammar checking programs online if there's any doubt.
  • As for post length, anywhere in the 300-600 word range is fine with me, with about twice that for introductory posts.
  • I write in the third person, and I expect my RP partner to do the same. I usually write in past-tense for one-on-one RPs and present-tense in group RPs.
  • If one of my Ons is one of your Offs, no sweat! I'll respect your preferences enough to not even bring up one of your Offs (as long as you've made your Ons/Offs known somewhere).
  • If I don't have something listed, feel free to ask about it! I promise I don't bite (unless you're into that ;) )

Make sure to check out my On/Off thread as well.

Settings/Genres I LOVE to Roleplay In
Custom Fantasy Settings (the kind we create ourselves for the story, not preexisting ones)
The Forgotten Realms (1360s-1370s especially)
Old/Classic World of Darkness (especially V:TM, DA:V, or VA:V)
Historical (Middle Ages, Renaissance, Elizabethan/Victorian, American/French Revolution)
Modern Realistic
Gothic Horror
Sci-Fi (I like my Sci-Fi with hard science, even if it is speculative, such as the Eclipse Phase setting or the stories of Charles Stross)

My current plot ideas are as follows:

Got a plot in mind with a strong, male warrior (MC) and a nimble female thief, clever lady mage, or noble priestess (YC)? I'd love to hear about it!

Anything involving my characters in the posts below

The Dark Bard: A talented, silver-tongued bard, Tremolo Legato, who uses his talent to gain access to the nobility through private performances, then ferrets out their families' dark secrets and uses them for his own gain, be it financial or sexual. He specializes in enchantments, charms, and using his magic to alter people's moods, and has begun his mission of building a fortune for himself when the nobility want the secrets he discovered to remain secret. Possible themes include reluctance/dubious consent, manipulation (both through charisma and magic), blackmail, exhibitionism, voyeurism, etc. Looking for GM/DM or writing partner.

The Mage's Slaves: In a fantasy setting in which slavery is perfectly legal, a male mage begins (or has already begun) coercing respectable lady mages to become his slaves through various means, and for reasons that are presently unclear. Methods for coercing the ladies could include fostering magical substance abuse in the women, or making a bet that he inevitably wins with the loser becoming the slave of the winner. The mage and his new slave could both be respectable mages that belong to a large coven of mages where they both have a reputation as talented, intelligent magic users, or he could be an instructor or researcher at a magical institution and she could be a student. Now, when he brings her to the guild hall (or wherever the mages meet), she knows that he can command her to do anything in front of (or do anything to) the other mages whom she has known for years, providing the chance for exhibitionism/public humiliation among her former peers, rivals, and colleagues. (Optional themes are virtually anything that you like, from breeding to collaring to bondage and beyond.)

Voyeuristic Nosferatu Hacker: I've got a V:TM character that I've been wanting to play long term for years, here and elsewhere. The games he's been involved in have all died before I've had a chance to do much with him. Over the years, I've had different ideas for him, from an Occupy Movement hacktivist to a voyeuristic information broker to a hacker/sleuth for hire, and to a greater or lesser extent, he is all of those things rolled into one. Originally based very slightly on Mitnick and Bertram Tung from VtM: Bloodlines, he's got a gravelly voice and an always-smiling Guy Fawkes mask that he never takes off. I would love to play him in a city where he could work for either the Camarilla or the Anarchs as the opportunity presented itself, never totally siding with one or the other, all the while setting himself up as an information broker.
Tl;dr: Think Vampire: The Masquerade meets Watch_Dogs with a lot of voyeurism involved.

If you think we'd be a good fit, let me know which plot idea you like or feel free to pitch me an idea yourself!
O/O   Ideas

Nicolae

Tremolo Legato
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

A talented, silver-tongued bard, Tremolo Legato, who uses his talent to gain access to the nobility through private performances, then ferrets out their families' dark secrets and uses them for his own gain, be it financial or sexual. He specializes in enchantments, charms, and using his magic to alter people's moods, and has begun his mission of building a fortune for himself when the nobility want the secrets he discovered to remain secret. Possible themes include dubious consent, manipulation (both through charisma and magic), blackmail, exhibitionism, voyeurism, etc.
O/O   Ideas

Nicolae

Name: Freddie Murnau

Age Category (Fledgeling/Neonate/Ancillae/Elder): Neonate

Mortal Age/Birth Year: 21 / 1977

Total Age/Year Embraced: 44 / 1999

Clan: Nosferatu

Clan Weakness: Repulsiveness

Sexuality: If it matters, Freddie is heterosexual. Given his physical appearance and talents, he is exclusively into voyeurism since his transformation.

Description: Freddie was given the nickname, "Bat", due to his exceptionally large ears and his bat-like nose. His skin is the grayish-white of a corpse and is frequently grimy from the muck of the sewers. He has dark, sunken-in eyes, though decent lighting reveals that his eyes are gray. Freddie is almost entirely bald, but a few black wisps still haven't fallen out yet. Perhaps the most disturbing part of Freddie's appearance is his fangs, long and yellowing and apparently unretractable. Of course, Freddie knows that his appearance is off-putting, so to keep from making negotiations or business dealings more difficult than they have to be, he typically wears a Guy Fawkes mask and hoodie to conceal his face and ears, and sometimes a heavier wool coat over the hoodie to hide the shape of his body, as he's surprisingly wiry with narrow shoulders. He will not willingly be seen without his Guy Fawkes mask and hoodie.

Brief History: Freddie was an outcast and a loner throughout much of his life, being a foster kid and a computer nerd in the 80s and 90s, and learned to accept that and thrive in those conditions. Freddie practiced manipulating people and computer systems into doing exactly what he wanted them to do. He took to being a Nosferatu fairly well, after the initial shock and depression, and upon being integrated into Kindred society as best a Nosferatu can, he became somewhat voyeuristic. Hacking security cameras, installing webcams, or planting a listening device here or there, Freddie wants to watch the goings-on in the city, Kindred and kine alike. Maybe it's because his he's trying to understand the society he never fully connected with. Maybe it's to keep his information fresh. Or maybe, just maybe, Freddie likes to watch.

Freddie, or "the Bat" as he's sometimes called, knows that information is valuable, and he is very much available for work, whether it's information, spyware, or security footage you need. He may seem like a loner at heart, but when there's payment involved, he's your best friend.

Freddie was born in eastern Washington state to a single, alcoholic mom with a penchant for dangerous boyfriends. He never knew his father and after having the police answer several domestic violence calls at their home and arrest his mother for several DUIs, he was taken into foster care at the age of 8. Along with the move to foster care came a brand new school on the coast in Seattle, and in the new environment, Freddie's talent with computers became evident. Within a few years, he had progressed from playing games and dealing with temperamental computers to writing his own programs and repairing the computers when they crashed. Freddie's aptitude drew the attention of a few jealous kids who would bully him on occasion early in high school, but those he couldn't manipulate into leaving him alone faced a different fate: Freddie would hack into the school's database and alter their grades, causing them to be transferred into remedial classes and away from him.
By the time he graduated high school and the Internet had become a part of his life, he was a fully-fledged hacker, writing both malicious and benign programs that he started selling to interested parties online, anonymously, from his laptop in his dormroom. He hadn't been making a fortune, but it had paid for his first three years of college at University of Washington, and honed his programming and hacking skills to what he had thought was their peak. In October 1999, near the beginning of his senior year in college, he had begun experimenting with the code necessary to create his own search engine, which he wanted to be different from the popular search engines of the day in that it searched farther and deeper into the recesses of the Internet. What he didn't expect his mutated search engine would dredge up, while his roommates were at a Halloween party, no less, was some kind of parallel Internet, piggybacked onto the real Internet, that contained...well, at first he didn't know what to make of it. References to something called "kindred" and reports of strange activity in various cities around the world. Then, his computer crashed and he could only see the 'Blue Screen of Death.' While he spent the next hour alone in his dormroom trying to reboot his computer and search through his files to get back to that weird piggybacked network (only to find his search engine's database corrupted), across the country his location had been traced and his whereabouts phoned in to a local Nosferatu named Greta Schroeder. She was sent to kill him to protect the Masquerade, but when she made her way into the dorm, disguised by Mask of a Thousand Faces, and met him in person, she saw a potential in him that she wanted to put to her own use, rather than snuff out entirely.
For his part, Freddie was surprised to see a lovely woman on the other side of his door, and when she started asking about the activities of the past hour, he wondered just what trouble he had gotten himself into. When she asked about his talent with computers, he felt more comfortable, thinking he was going to be recruited into some secret government project or something. And after a few more minutes' conversation, she lunged for his neck and sank her fangs into his skin.
When Freddie awoke, he was horrified to find that he had been changed, he had been turned into some kind of a freak with big, pointed ears and huge, sharp fangs, or tusks more like it, and that he was in a sewer with another freakish person...but in retrospect, he's quite happy she brought his laptop along, sealed up in a garbage bag to keep the sewage out.
Over the past few years, the Bat has spent the majority of his free time spying on the activities (both online and offline) of the kine and some Kindred of Seattle. He still sells/barters the software he writes, but his true passion now is the accumulation of information, which can be much more lucrative than selling the odd virus here or spyware there.
O/O   Ideas

Nicolae

Brom, the Mercenary/Bounty Hunter and Former Knight

Credit to the amazing artist, Eve Ventrue
O/O   Ideas

Nicolae

I'd love to play against someone playing this character:

Credit to the amazing artist, Eve Ventrue
O/O   Ideas

Nicolae

Inspiration:

Priestesses of Eilistraee in the Forgotten Realms
O/O   Ideas

Nicolae

June bump! Looking for dark stories/characters, my Sowing Wild Oats plot, and low-magic fantasy!
O/O   Ideas

Nicolae

September bump! New plots, The Mage's Slaves and The Devil You Know.
O/O   Ideas

Nicolae

October bump! New plot! Seeking partners for The Devil You Know, The Warlord's Harem, and any plot based on ARK: Survival Evolved.
O/O   Ideas

Nicolae

November bump! Still seeking partners for The Devil You Know, The Warlord's Harem, anything based on ARK: Survival Evolved, and especially interested in The Mage's Slaves plotline!
O/O   Ideas

Nicolae

May bump! Looking for Far Cry 5 themed story, The Mage's Slaves, and To The Victor Go The Spoils!
O/O   Ideas

Nicolae

A talented, silver-tongued bard, Tremolo Legato, who specializes in enchantments, charms, altering people's moods, and modifying their memories, has begun his mission of building a fortune for himself by ferreting out people's secrets (with his ideal targets being the nobility, particularly lonely or bored noble ladies) and using them for his own gain, be it financial or sexual gain. Possible themes include NC/dubious consent, manipulation (both through charisma and magic), blackmail, exhibitionism, voyeurism, etc.
O/O   Ideas

Nicolae

July bump! Especially looking for someone interested in writing The Dark Bard storyline!
O/O   Ideas

Nicolae

December bump! Looking for a fellow writer or DM/GM for The Dark Bard storyline!
O/O   Ideas

Nicolae

February bump! Looking for a fellow writer or DM/GM for The Dark Bard storyline or other fantasy plots!
O/O   Ideas

Nicolae

December 2021 bump! Still looking for a fellow writer or DM/GM for The Dark Bard or Mage's Slave(s) storylines or other D&D-themed stories!

If you have a high or low fantasy story you've been itching to write, I'd be interested in hearing about it!
O/O   Ideas

Nicolae

November 2023 Bump! Looking for anything involving my Nosferatu Hacker, my Dark Bard, or my Bounty Hunter!
O/O   Ideas