Painful being (Faythe and silverroses2009)

Started by darkvamplips, May 09, 2009, 12:24:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sacrah

She whimpered  before sitting up. With a few small sniffs she whipped away her tears with her sleave."yes, what is it."she said as she drew in a shakey breath. her words trembled as she fought her tears back, she didnt understand him. she new about there younger sister that she never met. but why was he bein mean towards her she had done nothing wrong towards him.
There are two things a real man likes - danger and play. And he likes women because she is the most dangerous of playthings

darkvamplips

When she answered he opened the door and walked in. He leaned against the door frame and slid down to the floor kind of like she did earlier. He did not mean to cause her to cry like this. "You want to know why I am like this?" His jacket was pulled around him as if he was feeling cold.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29818

Sacrah

With a sigh she straighed up on the bed, and stared at him. she bit her lip forcing back the tears which still threatened to break loose and fall freely down her face, Emilee nodded. maybe she did . "yes please."she asked polietly, and then waited, waited for him to speak, to explain his problems he had with her
There are two things a real man likes - danger and play. And he likes women because she is the most dangerous of playthings

darkvamplips

"My sister died from the same thing you suffer from." He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "You can die to. If I get any closer to you.......I can't take that pain again." The crystal tears fall from his face again.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:

Sacrah

Emilee nodded her understaning. it was only natural. and she was pretty sure that what her illness was was soon to kill her. Unless she gets the surgery needed. She breathed out a sigh, closing her eyes, when she saw his tears once more fall from his face. "She had heart problems and asthma?"she made it a question, she couldnt tell him that she wasnt going to die, and she new damn well that chances are high that she would. "I'm taking it that you and your sister. our lil sister, was very close to you.";she whispered

darkvamplips

"Wait heart problems?" He looked up at her not knowing that she had heart problems to. That made things worse even though he did not want it to be worse. "She just had asthma." A small nod was to answer her last question. The pain came again and he closed his eyes tightly. Seeing his sister take her last breath while screaming in his lap.

My request thread:

Sacrah

Emilee watched him in silence, worry plain on her face. She nodded "Yes, i am in need of surgery, but."she paused looking down, now it was her turn to close her eyes, swallowing she mouthed something silent. like her voice no longer worked."but i i cant afford the surgery, "she whispered biting her lip daring to look back up at him

darkvamplips

"You don't have health insurance?" If it meant saving his sister he would dip into his money and pay for it. He had some money saved up and he did not care if he had to use it. Slowly he lifted his head up to look at her wanting to help her. Stop it. She'll die.
Why was he not listening to his subconscious mind now.

My request thread:

Sacrah

"doctors didnt want me to do anything that would stress me, and i had to rely on my foster parents. but you think theyd help me."she frown shaking her head. Shaking it to chase the memory of the day she told her foster dad she needed surgery. and well that hadnt gone well. She sallowed. "the pills help calm my heart and chase the pain away, and well the puffer. is for the asthma of corse."Emilee whispered closing her eyes

darkvamplips

Slowly he got up and walked over to her bed and gently sat down. Even though he sat down it was still at the end of the bed and at the very edge. "How much?" He said placing his hands on his lap and looking at the floor. If he could save her life maybe that will cure his broken heart.

My request thread:

Sacrah

Emilee's eyes grew sad. she knew he wouldnt be able to afford it. not even there mother she was sure couldnt afford it. Swallowing  she looked into his eyes "$25 000. you dont have to do this its way to much"she stammered after she reveal the price to him. her throat going dry, she took her cup from the night stand and drank

darkvamplips

That was a lot but he had 30 thousand dollars stashed away for school. "No I have it. I don't want you to die." He whispered looking back to her and knew she was going to protest but no matter what he was going to make her have that surgery even if it killed him. The tears still continued to flow. "Do you want some more water?" He asked.

My request thread:

Sacrah

Emilees eyes grew wide. "please dont you. i couldnt as it of you."she babbled quickly. her tonuge going out to moisten her lips. "Um. yes please water would be nice."she add, but still shocked by his offer. Why would he do something like that for her, even when he didnt like her

darkvamplips

"You can't argue with me. I'm paying for it." He said getting up and walking toward the kitchen but keeping an ear out for her. The pain had not lessened at all and soon he was back giving her the water she requested.

(need to go bye)

My request thread:

Sacrah

She took the glass from him once more, and took small sipps. "Why would you that."she asked softly confuse from his sudden want in helping. she understood that he was her twin but hat didnt give him any reason to help someone he had just met

(ok)

darkvamplips

"I don't want you dieing like my sister did." He said sitting down on the floor and leaning his back against the bed that she was sitting on. Why did he have to have another twin that had the same disease that killed her.

My request thread:

Sacrah

A small sad smilie crossed over her face, her eyes filling once more with unshed tears. She couldnt believe what he was saying. she closed her eyes shaking her head as she fought back the tears."im nothing but a stranger to you."Emilee whisered

darkvamplips

He could feel the tears on his cheek that she was crying. Something like twin telepathy. "You are not a stranger to me. We were in the womb together remember?" He asked looking up at her.

My request thread:

Sacrah

Emilee knew that, but in reality they were. She nodded softly as she looked down at him"yeah i know. it is just that we havent seen each other outside of the womb till now."she stuttered whipping her tears away from her cheeks. She inhaled and swallowed. her body still trembled from earlier episode,

darkvamplips

"Just promise me you will let me pay for it so you can live." He wished he could give her his heart then he could be with his sister. He said leaning back his head and looking into her eyes wishing there was another way he could help. Even so with the surgery things could go wrong.

My request thread:

Sacrah

Emilee sighed, and looked away from him. she really didnt want him to do this for her she could find work, that wasnt really stressful. but most work was unless the person loved it. she frown and whimpered leaning back onto her bed, the pain thrumed through her slender frame still not gone. and she sighed closing her eyes "i guess if you are really intent on doing such

darkvamplips

"Hey you can pay me back slowly." He smiled making a joke out of it. Money was money he could always get that back and his mom should be happy about this. "Also you may not have to much time." He whispered looking down.

My request thread:

Sacrah

Emilee frowned, her brows tightening together and she breathe out shakily. "I will pay you every cent back."she smiled, it was pained if he knew her well he would be able to tell then again he might any ways being her twin. she ment what she had said about paying every cent back that is if she survive the operation. she exhaled trying to calm herself.

darkvamplips

"Just pay half ok when you can. My half would be going for saving my twin sister." He cringed at the word and the name that he had put toward her. It was still not going to be easy to trust her and let her into his life. Slowly he uncrossed his arms revealing his white muscle shirt again.

My request thread:

Sacrah

Her heart raced frantically within her chest, but she tried keeping her breathing even, she exhaled her breathe trembled slightly. she notice how lately her medication hasnt been working right with her, not working as much or as often as it should have when she first started. "if thats what you wish."she said her voice trembling slightly breathlessly.