Ain't never had a friend like me (Mxfemale character)

Started by LeSane, September 26, 2020, 11:59:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeSane

Media influnce
Lucifer (Show)
Repossessed (Book)
Hazbin Hotel (Youtube Video)
Immediate Murder Professionals [IMP] (Youtube)

Musical Influence
Call me Devil by Friends of Tokyo
Knockin' on heaven's door Guns N' Roses

Premise
The solo will focus on a cunning and powerful demon who decided to give. Kroni is known as the primordial manifestation of evil, Ravana, Duryodhana, and of different ages, yugas. Still, he is simply called the Dandy Demon; he's spent most of his time becoming increasingly bored and unhappy. So he decided that why not use his unholy power to quell his everlasting boredom with some entertainment. When he finds himself involved in a young woman who wants to be popular, attractive, and proposes the deal which would seem crazy to refuse. Mr. Dandy told her that he would collect later, and all she needed to fo was enjoying herself. However, you know that old saying 'Pay the devil his due.' What will the demon want, or even when he'll appear.

I'm looking for someone to play the female character who will be the subject of interest for the Dandy Demon. Your character will be paying off the debt they've accrued, what the tasks are will not be anything too outlandish as he wants to get some amusement out of it, and just harming your character would be the opposite of what he'd want. Mostly things that seem unfavorable for you at that point in time. For example, the character has a date, but she's told to babysit an Incubus.

'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

LeSane

• Corrected grammattic issues in intial post
  • Small explaination what I want from a fellow co-writer
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

LeSane

LeSane