d6 Results: 1, 2, 6, 6 (Total = 15) Subing 2      = 14
Dice Roll: 4d6
d6 Results: 6, 1, 2, 3 (Total = 12) Subing 5      = 14
d6 Results: 4, 6, 4, 6 (Total = 20)                     = 16
d6 Results: 4, 6, 3, 3 (Total = 16)                     = 13

Rerolls are 2,5

Blargh. Okay. Lemme know if you can see this. http://www.dndonlinegames.com/profiler/view.php?id=8476
Paladin/Sorcerer. Not so much blow uppeyness.
Depending upon gender balance and the comfort level of you and your accepted participants, I can play either gender.
When you absolutely, positively have to kill it with fire...accept no substitutes.

Delta Echo

Well, I'm not going for 'blow stuff up' type spells - more 'help with the sneaking and thieving' type spells. ;)
O&O - A&A
Southern Gentleman of the Arcadia Clan.

"When the world is against you, find the passion of love to survive"

Laughing Hyena

Well now I know whos our scout at least. anywho who is in this party? I think maybe what six people?

TheVillain

Rolls should be visible in a link to the side

1, 1, 1, 3 -> 5, 5, 5, 3 -> 15
3, 4, 2, 4 -> 3, 4, 2, 4 -> 11
6, 3, 1, 2 -> 6, 3, 4, 2 -> 13
1, 5, 3, 5 -> 5, 5, 3, 5 -> 15
2, 6, 3, 6 -> 2, 6, 3, 6 -> 15
4, 3, 6, 3 -> 4, 3, 6, 3 -> 13
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

TheVillain

Here he is!

Ladies, he's a ruggedly handsome holy warrior who hasn't figured out he's a dom yet. Line starts here, lol. :P
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

yuna0417

Quote from: TheVillain on January 20, 2010, 12:57:30 AM
Here he is!

Ladies, he's a ruggedly handsome holy warrior who hasn't figured out he's a dom yet. Line starts here, lol. :P

Corta will be over there! --->

TheVillain

Yeah, figured as much. You've pretty much said in all but name that she'll be a lesbian.

And I'm fine with that, by the way. I picture a scene where she's giving him tips on picking up chicks- much lulz to be had.

yuna0417

There's that, or them sitting together in a town square, woman watching.

Slywyn

I still need to move my character sheet over to this computer. >.< I dunno if it's done yet.
What Makes A Shark Tick ( o/o's )

"True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi automatically connects." - The Internet, Probably

I'm just the silliest, friendliest little shark that ever did. Sure, I have all these teeth but I don't bite... much.

Delta Echo

Equipment and spells now complete here!
*Kyndal gets in line* :P
O&O - A&A

yuna0417

So, what's going on with this?

MzNurse

I was hoping to start this today, but I woke up puking my guts out (and possibly a toenail or two, I'm not sure).  I need to know where you guys feel comfortable placing this...Noncon? bondage?

I may be back later this evening to start things, depending on how I'm feeling.  I need everyone's character sheets or links to them, if you haven't gotten them to me yet. anyone I don't have a sheet or link for by noon my time (its 4:15 pm here now) tomorrow will not be included in the game.
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

TheVillain

My sheet is linked, and while I personally am okay with however dark you want to go my character won't be- he'll try to stomp out anything noncon or above.

Delta Echo

*hugs Mz*
Get well soon!

Anywhere it goes is fine by me.
O&O - A&A

Slywyn

I'll PM you with it as soon as I get it transferred over. *sighs* It's not done, but I'm pretty sure *most* of it is. I can probably get it finished with some help from someone. >.<

"True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi automatically connects." - The Internet, Probably

I'm just the silliest, friendliest little shark that ever did. Sure, I have all these teeth but I don't bite... much.

yuna0417

I don't care how it is.  Dark, light, Imake some thingies go dead and look good doing it.

Slywyn

I couldn't get the character sheet me and Schro worked on to load, I think it got corrupted when I switched computers. *sigh* I found an online program to do it, but I don't know if it has gesalt rules in it... I'll try and send you a link and the file.

Lyell

Paladin 1/Sorcerer 1

Lawful Good; Pelor

Languages Common, Elven

STR 12
DEX 14
CON 14
INT 13
WIS 15
CHA 16

SAVES: FORT 4 REF 2 WILL 6

AC: 17 TOUCH: 12 FLAT: 15 HP: 12
Spell Failure: 25

TAB: M: +2 G: +2 R: +3

(M) Rapier
+4; 1d6+1; 18-20x2

Chain Shirt         SF 20       Buckler        SF 5
AC; +4 Check Pen. -2         AC; 1 Check Pen. -1

Feats and Special Abilities:
Eschew Components; Iron Will; Aura of Good; Detect Evil; Weapon Finesse; Summon Familiar; Smite Evil 1/day

Appraise +1; Balance -1; Bluff +5; Climb -2; Concentration +3; Craft (untrained) +1; Diplomacy +3; Disguise +3; Escape Artist -1; Forgery +1; Gather Information +3; Handle Animal +4; Heal +4; Hide -1; Intimidate +3; Jump -2; Knowledge Arcana +2; Knowledge Nobility +3; Knowledge Religeon +2; Listen +2; Move Silently -1; Perform (untrained) +3; Profession (untrained) +2; Ride +4; Search +1; Sense Motive +4; Spellcraft +3; Spot +2; Survival +2; Swim -5; Use Rope +2;

Spell Saves (Sorcerer) 0: 13; 1; 14
Spells per Day (Sorcerer) 0: 5; 1: 4;
Spells Known (Sorcerer) 4/2/0/0/0/0/0/0/0/0: Flare 0; Light 0; Prestidigitation 0; Open/Close 0; Comprehend Languages 1; Identify 1;

Possessions: Backpack; Waterskin; Trail Rations; Bed Roll, Sack. Flint and Steel; Lantern (Hooded); Pint of Oilx3; Holy Symbol (Wooden); Traveler's Outfit;
When you absolutely, positively have to kill it with fire...accept no substitutes.

MzNurse

Cythieus

MzNurse, do you have anymore room?

Also you reversed the "here" with the URL. so now it goes to here.com.

Slywyn

You noticed that too? =3 Had me all confused.

Cythieus

I thought I had clicked a freaking script and I was about to lose it, then I looked at the code and realized what happened.

MzNurse

ooooooooooooooooops....  I'll go fix.

Go ahead and roll up a character, Azrael...but please, no rogue or sorcerer.  I'm overloaded on those. Nine players and not a bard or monk among them. A bard I can see...but there's usually one monk...

Cythieus

I've never actually been a Monk or even seen one in action (all the games I have played in had no Monks, but they had bards).

What do the ranks look like so far?

Cythieus

4d6.takeHighest(3) → [6,3,2] = (11)
4d6.takeHighest(3) → [5,4,3] = (12)
4d6.takeHighest(3) → [5,3,3] = (11)
4d6.takeHighest(3) → [6,6,6] = (18)
4d6.takeHighest(3) → [5,4,1] = (10) +5
4d6.takeHighest(3) → [6,5,5] = (16)

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2385615/

Reroll -
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2385602/

I am thinking of a Wizard/Cleric.