News:

Main Menu

Christmas wish list

Started by MasterJedi, November 29, 2005, 01:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lilian

I got a tarot deck, runes, a coupla fifty dollar checks, some pants, an e-organizer, a trivia facts day-by-day calender, a digital tire gauge and.. thazzit. ^.^;

ZK

This year, I simply went "electronics". Well, more of gaming.

X-Box 360, Call of Duty 2, Perfect Dark Zero, Condemned: Criminal Origins, Kameo: Element of Power, Gun, Quake IV, Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks, Cold Fear, Indigo Prophecy, Pariah, Resident Evil Outbreak File #2 and the paid in full preorder of a few games. Hopefully Dead or Alive IV will come out as it has listed and a few hundred greenbacks in my pocket.
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Celestial Goblin

I'm probably sinning for failing to embrace christmas as a festival of consumption, cause i just got chocolates, a book and deodorant.
But i'm buying civilization 4 today, hopefully.
And you know what? My dog had more fun with unpacking his bone than perhaps with the bone itself...

Elvi

*LOL*
We got a herbal dog chew for our dog, he ripped the paper from it growling and snarling, I had to fight him to get the rest of the paper off for him!
He loved it!

As for christmas?
Yes we exchange gifts, but money is never the factor, it is the gift itself and if it is what the person wanted or needed.
Some of my most memorable gifts have been ones that have cost pennies, not pounds.
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

ZK

I tend to simply get cash. As to keep from the stress down. And get my own Christmas shopping way before the holidays.

Trust me, this Christmas was definately more enjoyable then the last four because of such. Not trying to sound materialistic or anything of the like. But when your family doesn't truly give a damn much anymore about the holidays. It's better this way then to etch off a few more years of my lifespan due to stress.

By the way, Gob-Gob. I have Civilization IV too! ^_^ We could probably play together if you'd want to.

As well, a little note. My grandparents LOVE to spoil me. So, I simply just take what they give and smile. ^_^ I'm greatful for my big Christmas days...just I wish the family would be more together then a part like they were five years ago.

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Celestial Goblin

I'll have to put away the naught urge to voluntarily lose to you.
Must be irritating for a dark mistress when he just wants to play a game, people *wanting* to get defeated.
But yeah, i'll gladly play the moment i figure out more of this game. My computer barely runs it acceptably when i turn down graphich quality, but my connection should be pretty good.

ZK

You don't have to play against me. We could play as allies if you'd like to. Other then that. Download all the latest patches and such. ^_^

strangely made

I got a nice new Zippo *happy dance *

RogueJedi

I just got a new dress from my little sister.  But I am very happy with the dress...

Lilian

I still need to play with you, Zulo. <Grins>

We could make it a threesome!

ZK

Without sex and we're anally raping the other countries!

Natalie C. Barney

Let's see my father got me a old book I wanted for years the 1st hardcover French Edition of Natalie Barney's first book of short stories and prose- SIGNED. My lover got me satin robe and panties, a personal book of handmade coupons with various things I can trade them in for (like an erotic candlelight massage, one day of her not expecting me to do any chores, several love making coupons, three all day love making coupons, one movie with all the goodies of my choice on her and the like) and thats about it. I like the last gift the most.

I bought her since she works in photography an antique book of classical French nudes and a gift certificate to an upscale wine sellers she likes to select a few bottles with a note for one to be drunk new years as the ball drops after we made love. My father I found a rare bronze coin in very nice condition from the reign of the Emperor Nero and a years subscription to his favorite coin collectors magazine. ;)

The best present they both ever could give me though is being with them on Christmas together, after all that's the most important gift- unconditional love and family.

"Why should a woman dress like the enemy."
Natalie Clifford Barney

D&D Shadows & Shades: ~Yeskarra, Bard~
Serenity-Tales of the Chasseur ~Saranii Jannu, Registered Companion~