What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JanesAddiction

Light blue jeans with beads sewn into a design on the right leg, a white tanktop with the gryffindor crest on the front and I was wearing a bra until a few minutes ago when it got uncomfortable
Random PM's and questions welcome :D
Sorry 10/20/18      Updated O/o's 11/05/18

Beguile's Mistress

Light blue pencil skirt, white long-sleeved silk blouse black belt, sheer beige stockings and black heels.

AmberStarfire

A dark pink dip-dyed fitted t-shirt, black slacks and an aqua jumper with half-length sleeves. Small, gold hoop earrings and a bandaid on my thumb.

Caedy

Navy blue tank top, teal sports bra, blue cardigan-esque sweater, dark grey yoga pants, flip flops.
No New Games At This Time
A/A updated Important: 6/2/17
Caedy's Pretty Things (SFW&NSFW)
Blog: My Bullet Journal Journey
Word of the Day
~...still like air, I'll Rise...~ Maya Angelou

rpguy37

Black boxer briefs, navy adidas pants, grey t-shirt and a sheen of sweat....

Time to hit the shower!
[tr][td]

[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Beguile's Mistress

Dark green dress of a light thin wool with a round neck, long sleeves, fitted bodice and straight skirt that stops a few inches above my knees, a black belt, sheer black stocking and black heels; there is a gold pin in the shape of a rose near my left shoulder.

Beguile's Mistress

Black wool slacks with a faint white pin strip, a soft long-sleeved silk blouse with a wide lapel collar and a narrow red scarf tied in a big droopy bow at the neck and black ballet flats

AmberStarfire

My orange and black paisley top over black leggings, with a mismatched blue and grey Trespass fleece, and small gold earrings.

Phoenixrisen

Soft fuzzy pants, and a bathrobe.
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

AmberStarfire

A dark blue sparkly party dress, black tights, my tan jacket, a necklace I made and other jewellery, black court shoes with silvery mini studs.

Phoenixrisen

Pajamas. They're soft and fuzzy, and more importantly warm.
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Beguile's Mistress

Navy business suit with a pencil skirt and fitted jacket with silver buttons, a white shawl collar blouse, beige stockings and navy heels.

Beguile's Mistress

Sleeveless black fitted dress with a red hip length jacket, sheer black stockings and black heels.

AmberStarfire

An orange and black paisley top over pink track pants and gold hoop earrings

whimsy

White spaghetti strap sundress, goldenrod knitted sweater, red bra, blue lace panties.
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Oreo

Grey fleece plaid pajama bottoms and a fuzzy grey sparkle pajama top.       

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Beguile's Mistress

Snow was predicted for today and it is falling so I dressed for the cold and snowy weather in just a pair of dark chocolate brown slacks and brown loafers and a brown long-sleeved silk blouse that has what looks like paint smears of all sorts of colors but mostly blues and greens and gold.

Nico

Just boxers and a shirt. Lazy wear.

AmberStarfire

Just a blue-grey long-sleeved top, charcoal grey leggings, and gold hoop earrings.

Oreo

Sparkly purple pajama bottoms and leopard fleece pajama top.

OMG I look like Maxine with purple hair.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Caedy

My Star Wars tank top and matching bottoms.
No New Games At This Time
A/A updated Important: 6/2/17
Caedy's Pretty Things (SFW&NSFW)
Blog: My Bullet Journal Journey
Word of the Day
~...still like air, I'll Rise...~ Maya Angelou

Beguile's Mistress

Black straight skirt that stops a couple inches above my knees, light pink short-sleeved silk blouse with a plain round neck and a cream colored open jacket, sheer black stockings and black heels.

NightHawk429

Jack Kirby Star Wars t-shirt with a thermal long sleeve underneath, with my fleece Death Star schematics pajama bottoms, and a comfy fleece damask robe. Damn I love Winter break. :P

Beguile's Mistress

Fitted dress of navy wool with a round neck and elbow-length sleeves, matching belt, beige stockings and navy heels.

AmberStarfire

I had to change my top earlier because I had the bunny out of her cage for about an hour and a half, and I was getting allergic (probably from fur on the top).

So now I'm wearing a pale blue t-shirt, navy leggings, and a gorgeous plush red velvet dressing gown with embossed hearts that I got as a Christmas gift. It's heavy and warm, and soft. :) I love it.