Lucky Seven

Started by Hyde, July 31, 2009, 02:22:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hyde

I actually got this idea from a story I read on another site by an author named SweetVibes. Not sure relevent that is but I just wanted to make it clear this isn't my idea lol. It sounded really fun so I figured I'd pitch it here.

A married couple go out on the town to have an evening of their own. They are a bit worked up and have a few drinks in them when they come across two college graduates playing pool. The wife has always been turned on by the "bad boy" status and soon starts bragging to the two that her husband can beat them. He wasn't that bad of a player so they play a few rounds. As they play the wife eggs the husband on to bet more and more till finally they are in for a lot of money. When the husband can't produce the cash the deal is made.

They will forget the debt if the couple will play "Lucky Seven" going up to the boys hotel room they explain the game.

Basically, it was a dice game, however, the winner of each round would get to do something to the wife. There were five dice. You'd get 3 rolls to see how many total points you could get on the dice. So, if you rolled the dice the first time and had a 6, 5, 3, 2, 2; you might choose to keep the 6 & 5 and re-roll the other three dies. The winner of each round then claims the prize

1-Feel up the wife (while fully clothed) for 2 minutes.
2-Take off her shirt & bra and feel up her naked tits for 2 minutes.
3-Suck on her tits for 2 minutes.
4-Take off her pants and feel her up for 2 minutes.
5-Lick her pussy for 2 minutes.
6-Get a blow job for 10 minutes or until he's shot his load, whichever comes first.
7-Sex with the wife for 15 minutes or until he's shot his load.

If they play the game all debt is forgiven! I need two other guys and a wife for myself! Also open to suggestions as to make it more interesting or fun!

"I am the chief of sinners"

On/Offs