News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedRose

Quote from: Victorian on September 28, 2017, 12:51:16 PM
A dark green blazer with a lighter green buttoned shirt, no tie, a pair of charcoal gray dress slacks and black leather shoes.
Of course the belt is black because a gentleman's belt always matches his shoes.

I probably told you already, but I always smile when I read/see people still dressing "well".

OT: black and silver dress, black heels
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

Beguile's Mistress

Found a pale peach long-sleeved silk shirt at the resale shop a while back and replaced the plain buttons with some pearl buttons I had that matched the color.  I'm wearing this and a black pencil skirt, sheer black stockings, and black heels.

Lady Shadow

Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
Ambition is like a V8 engine.
~Elvis Presley~

WindWhisperer

A knee-length black pencil skirt, a loose gey button down fitted dress shirt, white intimate things and my favorite flat shoes.

Victorian

A white button down with thin black and red striped running along it.  Dark worsted wool pants, tailored for me.  Black leather cap toed shoes and a black leather belt and a dark blazer.  No tie and no silk pocket square today.

Beguile's Mistress

It's Friday and this is a business casual day for me so I've decided on just a pair of black slacks and a white Oxford cloth button down shirt and black loafers so I can be as comfortable as possible.

WindWhisperer

White nightshirt, oversized, comfy and my fave slippers.

RedRose

Haha, the fact that some countries dress differently on Friday fascinates me!

Green and white dress here.
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

SithLordOfSnark

White shirt and green checkered pyjama bottoms.
Always looking for roleplays, just keep in mind that I' m not a fast poster.

On's & Off's | Request Thread | A & A

Buffy the Vampire Slayer CYOA |
Eternal Nights (VtM) Interest Check  | Buffy: After the End Interest Check

CassieBear

Purple spaghetti strap tank top and black yoga pants with my hair up in a clip and glasses on.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

R3ap3r Mark 77

Blue shirt that reads "Common Sense is so rare these days it should be classified as a Super Power", khaki camo pants and the old man slippers have made a return.

SithLordOfSnark

Quote from: R3ap3r Mark 77 on October 07, 2017, 08:36:31 PM
Blue shirt that reads "Common Sense is so rare these days it should be classified as a Super Power", khaki camo pants and the old man slippers have made a return.

That shirt is simply awesome.
Always looking for roleplays, just keep in mind that I' m not a fast poster.

On's & Off's | Request Thread | A & A

Buffy the Vampire Slayer CYOA |
Eternal Nights (VtM) Interest Check  | Buffy: After the End Interest Check

Victorian

It has turned cold.  A button down with a thin blue sweater over it, khaki pants, dark socks and brown Church's slip ons.

Beguile's Mistress

Medium gray pencil skirt with white chalk stripe, white silk blouse with long sleeves and a huge bow at the neck and large pearl buttons, black fitted jacket with a single black button closure, beige stockings and black heels

WindWhisperer

Blue nightshirt and my favorite slippers

ValidComplaint

Beguile's Mistress

Dark brown pencil skirt with a row of copper buttons toward the left front, a silk satin copper colored long-sleeved blouse with small copper buttons, beige stockings and brown heels

AmberStarfire

My X-Files t-shirt over jeans (jeggings), a grey hoop scarf (snood) I bought yesterday, and silver crescent moon earrings (that I also bought yesterday). :)

Victorian

A green quarter zip over a white Brooks Brothers shirt with thin vertical lines.  Khaki pants and brown loafers.  The same outfit I described in one of my Rp's today.

WindWhisperer

one very lacy white kimono robe, and nothing more...it will soon be sleeping but rp post first

Beguile's Mistress

Mauve pencil skirt and a pale pink, long-sleeved, silk blouse with pale pink pearl buttons, beige stockings and beige heels

JustAlexander

Beguile's Mistress

Cold today ~ Black woolen pencil skirt and a white roll-necked cashmere blouse, sheer black stockings and black heels

Beguile's Mistress

Just a pair of dark gray slacks an a red long leeved silk blouse with black ballet flats

AmberStarfire

A khaki t-shirt (army surplus), grey track pants, striped fuzzy white socks, and a long brown cardigan with copper foil through the wool. Also a silver pair of crescent moon earrings. (I'm not that dressed up today).