New Justice! (A Future Justice League RP) (Recruitment currently closed)

Started by HeavenAbove, October 05, 2013, 08:52:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

HeavenAbove

Quote from: GhettoMagick on October 06, 2013, 03:24:02 AM
I is interested. Does anyone know who the Martian Manhunter would pair with? Or who would pair with Zatanna. Does be my fav dc people.

Zatanna has had a thing (according to the comics) for John Constantine. They are both magic users. I'm sure you could come up with something there.

As for MM, I have no clue, there has to be someone though.

Latooni Subota

Martian Manhunter has had non-heroic lovers before, iirc. He doesn't seem like the guy to mix work and play, you know? With his shapeshifting abilities, I'm sure he could figure out a way to procreate with a human though!
ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

HeavenAbove

Quote from: Latooni Subota on October 06, 2013, 05:58:48 PM
Martian Manhunter has had non-heroic lovers before, iirc. He doesn't seem like the guy to mix work and play, you know? With his shapeshifting abilities, I'm sure he could figure out a way to procreate with a human though!

Good point!

ALSO everyone.. I have opened up more roster spots since we have had a lot of interest so far.

Wajin

Orange Marmelade and I are gonna play twins, gonna post my character in a minute :3
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

apygoos

still not sure if i wanna go with what i said earlier..or something else..

GhettoMagick

Quote from: HeavenAbove on October 06, 2013, 05:46:52 PM
Zatanna has had a thing (according to the comics) for John Constantine. They are both magic users. I'm sure you could come up with something there.

As for MM, I have no clue, there has to be someone though.

thank you I'll check some things out!
I wanna be loved by you. Just you. And everyone else too. I wanna be loved by everyone. ;o)

Wajin

Name: Elizabeth Roth West
Alias: Empathy
Parents: Rachel Roth aka. Raven, Wally West
Powers/Abilities/Skills:

Speed Force Conduit: As the daughter of Wally West, The Flash, Elizabeth is a Speedster and by extension a Speed Force Conduit. The Speed Force is an extra-dimensional force that can empower its conduits with amazing speed. The energy received from the speed force have various uses, including shielding the user from outside forces while running at superhuman speeds. Elizabeth is wary of her powers as she remembers a time when her father was almost absorbed by the speed force. Due to a mental block put in place by herself, Elizabeth is not consciously capable of travelling at speeds beyond Mach 12. She has at times of grave danger though, been forced to break this block. She was taught to harness her powers safely by her father from a young age, after she one night made herself intangible, due to stress from a nightmare, and fell through the floor of her room down onto the couch where her father was sitting, watching football.

Empathy: Elizabeth has inherited her mothers uncontrollable ability of sensing the emotions of everyone around her. After intense training from her mother, Elizabeth has learned how to ignore and contain most of the pressure on her mind, but some times finds it hard. This has made her frightful of large crowds and made her cling a lot to her brother when they were children.

Visual Appearance:
Personality:
Elizabeth is a bit of an introvert due to her Empathy, but to the people she knows she's a happy and intelligent young woman. Only really feeling safe with her father or brother around, Elizabeth has developed a small brother complex, adoring her moments older twin brother Ryan. She enjoys reading, and dancing by herself when no one is looking

History:
Elizabeth was one of a pair of twins born to former Teen Titans Rachel Roth and Wally West, being born just moments after her Twin brother Ryan. Elizabeth was raised with her brother in their parents home in Keystone City, Elizabeth grew to idolize her father who was the hero of the city. The spitting image of her mother, Elizabeth often remarked how weird it was being the only black haired when the Speedsters would gather at Thanksgiving. While being a speedster meant that Elizabeth was fast beyond measure, had it not been for her brother, she would have been late every single day at school for oversleeping. Elizabeth was always the top of her class regardless of what she did, but thanks to the tutoring of her godfather Barry Allen, Elizabeth grew especially fond of chemistry. At age 18 she officially became a super-heroine adopting the outfit of her father, with a few adjustments, she coloured the outfit blue like her mothers and named herself Empathy.

She and her brother formed a team from early on and fought crime together, quickly gaining the nickname "Flash Twins" in Keystone City. When their father finally retired, Elizabeth and her brother joined the Justice League in his stead, joining the many kids of the other superheroes, some of whom they had met before.

Sexual Ons: Men and women, happy sex, cuddling, oral, nipple play, tit fucks, anal, vaginal sex, lesbian sex, one on one.

Sexual Offs: Blood, serious injury, scat, true cruelty, non-humans, group sex, pain, domination, roughness.
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

Phaia

I really like this idea and since my last hero group has gone kuput here is hoping this concept will do. It is a bit indepth but I flt that it was needed since she is not a true child of anyone

XWW-12; Nick name ‘Domino’

Cadmus had obtained DNA from the heroine Wonder Woman and had begun a project to duplicate her powers and abilities. Twenty embryos, all females, were injected with a piece of that DNA and then force grown. Of the 20, eight did not survive past ‘birth’; eleven did not survive the fast growth process beyond the first year. Only XWW-12 survived to year four before her body showed signs of failing at which point the fast growth process was stopped and testing began.
It was clear from the start of testing that Cadmus had not achieved the full measure of what they desired. They had instead ‘only’ gotten a girl that shown she would develop into the very best a human could be, perhaps even five percent greater. Bordering on low level super human, she would not have the super power strength of Wonder Woman nor her ability to deflect bullets with bracers. What was clear though, during 4 years of tests, was that XWW-12 had a power that let her do nearly impossible things. An ability to alter things she could see so as to ‘break’ it in her favor. She could at the age of 7 dive and weave through a hail of bullets and take no serious injury.  Even when those bullets were set in a 1” pattern somehow they would bounce or change course. As long as she was active and able to see things there was almost nothing she could not hit or dodge or maneuver past or handle. They found that her body created a bio pulse of energy that charged her body and pushed it to super human dexterity.

Yet even with all what they achieved the subject was deemed a failure and orders were given to terminate the project. XWW-12 had been nicknamed Domino just after she began testing when she after one game beat 3 guards in the game. The nick name stuck since it was easier for people to refer to her than as XWW-12. Domino was a great deal smarter then she had let on, like Wonder Woman she kept her genius level brain hidden and with the testers seeing her as a child she was able to learn more then they may have wished. She soaked up the training they gave her as well as military tactics, history and all manner of things. She had realized that at some point they would deem her a failure and want to kill her so when she overheard talk she put into operation a plan she had designed. She hacked the site’s computer and sent a distress call to the JLA and hoped she could survive long enough for them to respond.

The JLA responded quicker then she had hoped and smashed the facility completely. She walked from the wreckage and looked up at the tall figure of Wonder Woman and explained who she was. The shock played over the Amazonian’s face and she was ready to spirit the 8 year off to Paradise Island. Domino though spoke up, she wanted to live or at least try to live a normal life. A fierce discussion ensued between those present and later at the JLA Base. Finally Wonder Woman agreed to let the girl grow and develop normally. A family was found that had desired a child, a Reverend and his wife in the city of Small Ville. They were told who she was and what had been done and seeing a child in need they happily took her in as their own.

Richard and Julian Simmons had wanted a child for some time. Close friends of the Kent’s they had often spoke of the desire to raise a gifted child like their son Clark had been. Richard was a Methodist Preacher and his wife suffered from MS slowly her body was withering away but she strove each day to fight it and live to the fullest. Into this family XWW-12 was brought, renamed Dominique Simmons and supplied by the JLA with proper ‘papers’ the girl child adjusted to a new life. It took her only 3 months to embrace her freedom and fall in love with her dad and ma. She helped her mother with therapy and at the age of 13, when her mother was left in a wheel chair, she decided then and there to do everything she could to help her mother and everyone else to have a healthy better life.

By fifth teen after a beginning investment of $100 dollars, 14 months prior, she was a millionaire. At 16 she graduated high school and went off to college. By her 21st birthday she had graduated with a half dozen masters and a doctorate in Biogenetics as well as being worth a bit over a hundred million dollars with businesses all over the world.
She used 5 different alias’ set up by CADMUS and the government when she was young and owned a shipping line, various rental property all over the world, a fashion house in Paris, a couple of tech firms all in one name or another hidden by layers of pseudo corporations.

She spent 4 more years building a research center for genetic diseases and training. Hard training sometimes 8 hours a day. Just after her 28th birthday, two members of the JLA were killed in a big fight in Metropolis several wounded others had retired. It was time maybe past time so she dug out a number that had been given to her dad a few weeks after her adoption. He said one night as he was taking out the garbage a dark figure walked from the shadows and handed him a card and told him to call if there was any problem with the girl or she did anything strange. As the figure moved a bit more into the light her father’ said he was shocked for it was Batman. Dad had already been warned that the girl was ‘different’ but Batman was much clearer with his warning and yet in 20 years dad had never used the number.

She did not know if after all this time anyone would even answer or care but she called it, after the 4th ring a deep male voice asked, “Is there a Problem?” “No, Sir. I wanted to thank you all and ask about joining the JLA. I think I could be of help…?" The silence stretched for what seemed like minutes but was only a few seconds, “Two days from now, Metropolis, the Black Hat restaurant. Two pm. Reservations will under the name ‘Prince’”
The line died and Dominique was left wondering who she had spoke with and what was next.

Phaia

MzHyde

Name: Cassandra of Themyscira
Alias: Herculine, Cassandra Prince
Parents: Clark Kent (Superman) and Diana Prince (Wonder Woman)
Powers/Abilities/Skills:
-Gaea's Strength: Blessed by Demeter, Cassandra is one of the physically strongest beings on the planet. Her connection with the Earth makes her strong, exceptionally durable, and gives her an accelerated healing factor so long as she is in contact with the planet.

-Athena's Wisdom: Athena has granted Cassandra the same gift she gave her mother; wisdom, intelligence, and military prowess. With the blessing and the help of her mother's teaching, Cassandra has mastered multiple languages, leadership, military strategy, armed and unarmed combat.

-Hermes Speed:  Hermes, the messenger god of speed, granted Cassandra superhuman speed and the ability to fly. She is capable of flying at speeds approaching half the speed of light. She can react quickly enough to deflect bullets, lasers, and other projectiles with her Golden Fleece or the Nemean Gauntlet.

-The Golden Fleece and Nemean Gauntlet: Artifacts that once adorned her namesake, the hero Hercules, these boons were granted to Cassandra to help bolster her powers. The Golden Fleece takes the form of a golden pauldron and bracers, the pauldron bearing the image of a ram's head. The Fleece, like the gauntlet, is nearly indestructable and capable of reflecting most projectiles. The Nemean Gauntlet enhances Cassandra's strength even further and puts her striking power more on a level with that of her brother. 

Personality: Cassandra takes a bit away from both of her parents in regards to her personality. She always tries to be the 'boy scout' that her father is - selfless, kind, willing to sacrifice oneself for the greater good. If at all possible, she will attempt to resolve conflicts without loss of life or collateral damage. If worse comes to worse and lives are at risk, however, she will not hesitate to take a life. Though the decision will not be made lightly, Cassandra would prefer to kill one evil person than risk the lives of many innocents. Cassandra always tries to project a heroic image and uphold what she believes is right. She genuinely enjoys doing good and helping people. When relaxed and 'off duty', Cass becomes rather jocular, happy to share in fun and laughter with her friends. She'll be easy-going and fun to be around.

History: When Princess Diana of Themyscira felt it was time to become a mother, it was a pair of twins she decided to bring into the world, both a girl and a boy. While a boy was unheard of on Paradise Island, Diana had spent a great deal of time beyond the borders of her home and believed it was time for Themyscira to step forward into a new age. Wonder Woman crafted the babes out of clay as was traditional among her people, but to give her children a father she contacted the truest man she ever met, Kal-El. Diana & Kal discussed at length before working it out, but eventually they found a means of using his heat vision to put enough of himself into the clay to make his presence in it significant to the point of making the babes half him. A soul was given to each clay-baby and Princess Diana's children, Theron & Cassandra were born.

Cassandra has always loved and admired both her mother and her father and spent much of her childhood, like her brother, learning all she could from them. Her brother ended up inheriting more of their fathers power, while she had earned much of her mothers. Cassandra's focus became military strategy and combat. If Theron could be thought of as a Commander and Diplomat, one might look upon Cassandra as a General and Soldier. She has little political acumen, leaving her brother with the diplomatic duties while she moves among the mortals. Cass makes her home in Metropolis, going under the name Cassandra Prince and spending her 'normal' hours as a police officer. When real trouble rears it's head she dons the mantle of Herculine and takes to the skies with her bright red cape and golden armor. In these modern times she might come off as a bit old-fashioned, wearing a bright costume and helping kittens out of trees, but she truly loves being a hero.

Sexual Ons: Men and women, oral, group sex, tit fucks, anal, vaginal sex, lesbian sex, one on one.
Sexual Offs: Blood, serious injury, scat, pain, domination.

HeavenAbove

A Japanese Dane - Empathy looks great, accepted :)

Phaia - I can kind of see where you are going with the idea, I just need a little more. You went into great detail about her history, but there needs to be more about her, and less about how she grew up. Also, if Batman DID contact her, it would have to have been months and months ago as the setting for this story begins with the true death of Bruce Wayne. He would not have contacted her about joining a specific 'JLA' as it does not exist. Most of the superheroes have long since retired and Bruce is only able to patrol as Batman with the help of a highly advanced suit that enables him to move around without experiencing a lot of pain. If she had gotten a call, it would have been about the idea of a potential group being formed in the future.

The whole Cadmus thing has been done before as well with Superboy. I'm not saying that would have been their ONLY project. It's just going to be.. interesting to see if you can explain a little better how your character fits into the world BECAUSE MzHyde has put up an application for a legitimate offspring of Diana and Clark.

MzHyde - You are off to a great start :)

Phaia

that was my first idea and see that there is an offspring of WW so I will see about working up a different concept...looks like ya need at least a flyer type hmm i will see what I can come up with

Phaia

Batman4560

Name: Zack Al Ghul
Alias:Cloak and Dagger
Parents: Ras Al Ghul, Zatanna
Powers/Abilities/Skills: Being raised and trained by Ras, Zack is a master of stealth, knife combat, and ninjitsu. His mother enchanted a suit of armor and a cloak with magic that gives him various abilities.
Magic suit abilities
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
1- Cape can be used to grapple and stretches. 2-Cape allows levitation and gliding. 3-Hood allows darkvision. 4-Suit hides knifes and other small objects in hidden compartments. 5-suit protects against low caliber bullet shots. 6-Boots allow wearer to walk on water. 7-gauntlets allow wearer to become transparent. (Blends in)
List of Magic:

-Magic blasts-(Concussive force blasts.)
-Magic Shields- (Domes that absorb damage)
-Magic Short range Teleportation-(Vanish and re-appear in a different spot)
-Magic elongation-(Elongate minor things like capes)
-Magic Mental link to allies (Speak to allies through magic)
-Other utility magic- (Casts spells like feather fall and obscuring mist)
He has been trained by his mother in the use of strong magics such as blasts, shields and short distance teleportation among other things. On top of all that, he is wealthy due to his fathers resources.
Visual Appearance: In costume:
Out of costume:
Personality: Zack does not like to kill but due to his fathers influence, he is not above it. He also developed the habit of constantly plotting and gaining info. He is kind to his friends and easy to get along with. He is quick to offer help and extremely loyal.
History:[/b] After being born, Zack was given a suit blessed by the magic of his mother before Ras took the boy away and hid him from the eyes of others. He was trained in the ways of killing and combat by his father personally in an attempt to have the son he always wanted. However his mother eventually found Zack and freed him after 15 years of being taught by his father. Zatanna then went on to teach him to have a kind heart, the ways of magic and to be loyal to those he cares about. When he turned 24 he set out as a hero called Cloak and Dagger, using his fathers training in combination with his mothers magical suit. During that time he re-connected with his father. He spoke with his father and the two now have a standing respect for one another. Ras knows that his son will not go out of his way to kill anyone but respects the fact that Zack sought Ras out...While not as great a mage as his mother Zach is a powerful Mage in his own right and has decided to study his Fathers Lazuris Pit's and try to keep them in use longer with the aid of magic.
Sexual Ons:Confident women. Anything that doesn't involve things that should stay in the bathroom.
Sexual Offs: Men, Shy women, taking anal, vore, gore.

apygoos

so many good concepts..im staring to think mine may stink >.<

HeavenAbove

That's a unique pairing I hadn't thought of Batman, nicely done, accepted.

Batman4560

Thanks, it took me a day to figure out a good paring with Ras.

Wajin

Quote from: apygoos on October 06, 2013, 11:58:21 PM
so many good concepts..im staring to think mine may stink >.<

Awww, I'm sure yours will be awesome! I've had Elizabeth in my mind for ages, always liked the Kid Flash x Raven pairing :3

apygoos

would a dick x babs child who became the next green lantern of earth be fine then? Hed adopt the alias Nightlantern

Ive always wanted to play a GL before, and since this game doesnt have one yet..maybe why not..
not sure if they should be a guy or gal though,
and not sure if pulling a detail from the beyond universe would be wise or not [joker shooting up and nearly killing Nightwing which would force Dick to retire from heroing for good, butdont be fooled, he can still put up a fight ;)] which would likely give him thoughts on Holly if i did.

HeavenAbove

I'm sure that could work :) We do need a GL. Put up a character sheet.

apygoos

not sure if should be male or female...
and would it be fair to say that he/she may have been Damian Waynes Robin  along side Bab's Batgirl for a time before being chosen by Hal Jordan's ring?

HeavenAbove

He/she could have worked along side Damian on several occasions, but I doubt that Damian would ever really have a true 'partner' in crime fighting.

Forming this team will be his first real venture into fighting crime along side others on a regular basis. He thinks it's what Bruce would have wanted him to do.

apygoos

okay, once i decide if he or she is going to be  a man or woman, i can begin. not sure which to do because of the current ratio according to the front page.

ladia2287

I have a concept for an adopted daughter of Dick Grayson that I've only played once and am itching for an excuse to play again, apygoos. Perhaps we could work together?

apygoos

Name: Skylar Grayson
Alias: Nightlantern - the Light in the Night
Parents: Richard Grayson x Barbra Gordon
Powers/Abilities/Skills: Green Lantern Corps power ring: through the power of Will, Skylar can generate constructs of light limited only by his/her imagination. this also allows them intersellar travel, flight, and enhanced strength and durability.
Master of stealth
various martial arts mastery: while not on the same level as Batman, Dick, Barbra, and Tim passed on to their child their martial arts skills, including the former Nightwing's trademark Eskirma
Detective skills: Dick and Babs have passed their knowledge of detective work onto their child, along with Tim Drake.

Visual Appearance:
Personality: Skylar is very fun loving, creative, and full of energy. He seemed to pick up the flirt aspect of Dick, though he can be shy at first. He is highly dependable though, holding themselves to the highest of high standards in the world of costumed crime fighting, especially after receiving Hal Jordan's power ring, who was arguably the best member that the corps had ever seen.

History: Richard Grayson's run at crime fighting was hindered once more by a brutal attack by the Joker, taking multiple gunshot and knife wounds, one of which lost him his left eye [or so he claims]. While recovering, Barbra Gordon informed him that she was pregnant. This caused a hiatus for these two members of the Bat family as they brought their new child into the world. Though keeping in shape still, the world had not seen Nightwing or Batgirl for several years as they raised their child. As those years wore on, the last attack eh suffered from the joker seemed to wear on a little more in the aftermath, causing Grayson to have a limp, making is workout routines painful, but he still does it.

Dick and Barbra brought him to the one person they thought would be best for the child, as he became inspired by the tales of their parents adventures. Damian, now Batman, Refused to take on a Robin, even after being Dick's Robin for a time. "Uncle Tim" though took the child on, which helped the child's investigative skills, taking on the alias of Blue Falcon, inspired by Nightwing, along side Red Robin. Later on Skylar was presented as chosen by Hal Jordan's power ring to be the next Green Lantern of Earth. Hal was surprised to find out it was the child of such notable heroes that was chosen. At that time, at the age of 19, Tim told Skylar that there was nothing left now he could teach them, and Skylar was bound for a trip to Oa for training. Now, Skylar returns one year later, a full fledged Green Lantern and sported a similar emblem on their uniform variant, along with a new alias, Nightlantern.

Sexual Ons: curves, happy sex, kissing, touching, a ladies legs, pretty open, complete switch.
Sexual Offs:scat, gore, vore, extreme pain, pretty much anything that belongs in a toilet or blood.

apygoos

Quote from: ladia2287 on October 07, 2013, 10:06:26 AM
I have a concept for an adopted daughter of Dick Grayson that I've only played once and am itching for an excuse to play again, apygoos. Perhaps we could work together?
sent ya a PM~
also hope that's okay for a character..