Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sybl

It's okay I love OLD things, and you don't look very old. :) Yippee.. freedom. Bye  ;D

DeadCell

You need to listen Sybl, its over between us, you need to listen to me, this break up game we keep playing needs to end, I break up with you, you break up with me, it just needs to finish.  I am breaking up with you.

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

Sybl

Fine. It is finished. Don't think I will come back. I won't. Good bye.

DeadCell

Always need to get in the last word dont you? Beat it, hit the road Jack.

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

Anesa

I can no longer stand that annoying "buzz" sound of those wings of yours!  (I hope those are wings...;P)  At first, they were adorable!  You'd flutter them softly each time we kissed or made love.  But then, something changed!  Now it's a constant "flapping" ALL DAMN DAY LONG!  I find feathers ALL over the house.....EVERYWHERE!  They've clogged up one vacuum and two shop-vacs!  What's up with that?  Do I make you nervous? Too much caffeine?  I just can't take it anymore. We have to say good-bye now.  I hope you find what makes you happy.  *Turns with a heavy sigh to fetch her vacuum once more!*

Mordred

Alright.. I can't take the jibes any longer. And you know what I'm talking about. My coffin? I once decimated full villages in a single night.. and now I have smurfs on my box. Ok, fair enough. I hardly stare at it from the outside, so fine. Ahh but you had an extra little surprise for me! I opened the lid and.. you had it reupholstered! In blue! Not just any blue! Smurf Blue fur with red pants! And matching curtains! I laughed. It was so silly I totally caved and laughed my ass off. But then it sank in. I can't. I have that insane chant of theirs in my head and I know I will go totally bonkers if I keep seeing smurfs. I should actually have a couple hundred years before that happens.

Very sadly, goodbye my babygirl.
*See Pillory*

MiaFire

Omg! This is the perfect example! You're so long-winded to say we're over that I was done saying it while you were still talking. Bye
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Mordred

Did I ask you to drink so much damn coffee? A few gulps of that awesome nectar and I'm bouncing of the walls! Then you blame me for yakking? Vampires on caffeine.. Is a tripped out combination. Sore gorgeous, but I gotta dive into a patch of ground. Is been a wild blast!
*See Pillory*

MiaFire

Coffee?! You're blaming your behavior on coffee? No way! Coffee is the best. Try again but not with me buddy
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Mordred

After consulting with the coffee.. (which does speak to me.. in strange little voices only I can hear.. as they waft their lovely scents over my lecherous senses).. they have finally relented and take the blame for my 'behavior'. :P Yes, Coffee is the best. In fact, I stand at the front of the line in wishing they get the award each and every year.. but they are also, always, my main culprit. Just that way. :P So.. in light of these findings, I break it off with ye.. sadly yet determined to hold fast and make my way without the sweet taste of your lovely nectar. Later, babe!
*See Pillory*

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mordred

What.. not even a parting drink? Not even a sly little tilting back of that lovely little neck and a little tap on the vein? No little teasing brush-ups as that pulse sends it's taunting song to my ravenous thirsts? Ha! Think you can get out that door faster than me? You can't fire me.. for I quit! Ohhh, you know what I mean.

You sure? Not just one last pity bite? No? Damn! Humans!
*See Pillory*

Belle33

Stop making me laugh!!!  I'm breaking up with you, dammit! There's no laughing in break ups.  Now out... or wait - I'm still gonna need your part of the rent.  So... out of my room at least!!! *slams door*

Phoenixrisen

He's still living with you! I thought you two were over. I'm so not going there. Bye bye love.
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Mordred

Waaaaaait a minute. You and her? While you and I? Oh man! What a tangled little web. Jeez, if I had known.. well yeah, that'd have been pretty cool. *drifts along at the possibilities.. long pause here.. a few minutes* So now, no you and her, no her and I, and no you and I. A dream come true that didn't actually come true? How can I even exist with that lingering tease always greeting my greedy mind each day? Damn.. time to dive into some dirt and be done with this century. Goodbye Red. Sadly.
*See Pillory*

Slaven

You told me what we had was eternal! After all the biting and and the sucking and the..How could you!? You said I was the best you had experienced in centuries! It's over, and don't come back begging for more you blood sucking heart breaker!
Don't worry. That's not my breath on the back of your neck! >.>

Slaven's O/Os and some RP ideas!

Mordred

Actually, it's the veins I break. But they are only tiny little incisions. Too small to detect and a little lick and they heal quite nicely. Anyway, what'chu whining about? You refused the Dark Gift! So it wasn't like you'd have been around that long anyway. I give you another 60 years tops. If my hair didn't grow back over-day, I'd have gone bald by all the hair you humans make me pull out. Adios!
*See Pillory*

Phoenixrisen

Well, obviously you have racism issues. As such I just don't see this working, and here it started off so well. :P
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Belle33

You what?  With Him?  How many times?  Get out!!!

Sybl

Zaphod

I don't like all these bedroom 'rules that you insist on. Especially rule # 3 where I am supposed to slowly... ummm..you know which one I mean.. yeah, unless that rule is amended, I am out. Goodbye Belle.

Belle33

I can't believe you called another woman by my name.  We are soooooo through*

Zaphod

You were acting like that other woman! I need to be with someone more unique, so this is goodbye.

Belle33

I'm dumping you for being such a ladies man. 

Zaphod

I am dumping you for making my heart beat faster. It's alright once in a while but all the time?