Anyone play any 360 or Wii Games online?

Started by OmegaJoe, May 11, 2010, 01:05:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OmegaJoe

I just thought I ask everyone well cause it be nice to make some friends online here that I can also play a couple of games with. I mostly play Modern Warefare 2, Left 4 dead 2 for the 360. And my newest game Monster Hunter tri for the wii. Which I must say I love Monster Hunter but its so damn... AGGGGGROOOOOVAAAATTTIIIIING! XD specially when I work on killing a single for monster for 15 minutes and then only die and have to restart that process allllll over again. XP

Callie Del Noire

I play SOME MW2 but right now I'm all into the Reach Beta.

Wolfy

Yeah..I'm all up in the reach Beta, man...

Though Today I get to get 3D Dot Game Heroes, which means I'll be playing that until I beat it...and then again..and again..lol

Cause it's like Zelda...and I love Zelda.

OmegaJoe

Who dosen't love Zelda? XD unless someone is a hater of great adventurer game then I don't see how at all.

Paladin

I play quite a few online games for the 360, not so much for the Wii

Wolfy

Quote from: Paladin on May 11, 2010, 04:25:06 PM
I play quite a few online games for the 360, not so much for the Wii

I don't see how you can play online games with the Wii, what with Nintendos ****ty friend code system. >_> Unless it's hosted on seperate servers or something, and even then, Lag, most likely.

Ridcully

360 here:
Splinter Cell Conviction
Fifa 10 and Fifa World Cup South Africa
Halo Reach

Of course, Red Dead Redemption soon.

Wolfy

From what I've seen, I may be getting Alan Wake. :D It definitely looks interesting.

ULTIMATEMALE

I play 360 online as well I have crazay amount of games for it, unfortunately though my gold membership recently expired. 

Im gonna mis out on the reach beta :(  however after viewing gameplay footage of it I wasn too impressed by it.
as its not that different from halo 3

I play alot of street fighter 2 turbo hd remix and street fighter alonsgide halo 3

I play a bit of modern warfare 1 and 2

OmegaJoe

I think I'm gonna get Alan Wake also. But I for now I'm playing so much of that new Monster Hunter its not even funny! XD

ULTIMATEMALE

yeah alan wake does definately look intresting, It lok like a blend betweeen max payne and silent hill lol

Trouble

Monster Hunter Tri, definitely. My little brother and I have been playing that game a lot lately.
Trouble's switches: On/Off
RP Request (MxM) (Current craving for Doctor Who/Torchwood)
Tracking Trouble (A/A's)
I don't always write sex scenes. But when I do, I include bad puns, memes, and quantum physics jokes.

OmegaJoe

Quote from: Trouble on May 13, 2010, 03:53:04 PM
Monster Hunter Tri, definitely. My little brother and I have been playing that game a lot lately.
Heh right now I'm trying to take down Lacgarius offline.

Spell

*Looks at his game collection...over 60...*

Yeah, I have way too many 360 games, you name it, I probably got it.
Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

OmegaJoe

Quote from: Spell on May 14, 2010, 08:19:16 AM
*Looks at his game collection...over 60...*

Yeah, I have way too many 360 games, you name it, I probably got it.
Hannah Montanna the game? XD Hey you said name it.

Trouble

Quote from: OmegaJoe on May 14, 2010, 06:42:52 AM
Heh right now I'm trying to take down Lacgarius offline.
Good luck with that. I dread the day when I have to take that hellspawn beast on. My little brother has managed it.
Trouble's switches: On/Off
RP Request (MxM) (Current craving for Doctor Who/Torchwood)
Tracking Trouble (A/A's)
I don't always write sex scenes. But when I do, I include bad puns, memes, and quantum physics jokes.

OmegaJoe

XD its a nightmare to be sure. I failed him the first time, but got him the second time around. Did with my switch axe I did.

Spell

Quote from: OmegaJoe on May 14, 2010, 03:39:53 PM
Hannah Montanna the game? XD Hey you said name it.

Luckily, not available here. =D
Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

cronort

I'll be glad to give my 360 gamertag. I does need people to play with. Lol. I play a lot of different games. :3

thebobmaster

I have some games, but only a couple of them have online multiplayer...both of which are rhythm games. Yay Rock Band 2! ...Meh, Guitar Hero 5.
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

RP Ideas:New and Approved!

cronort

Rock Band and Guitar Hero aren't much different anymore.

But I like GH5 :3

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: thebobmaster on May 17, 2010, 09:41:52 AM
I have some games, but only a couple of them have online multiplayer...both of which are rhythm games. Yay Rock Band 2! ...Meh, Guitar Hero 5.
I LOVE Rock Band 2 (and Lego Rock Band.. it's silly)

OmegaJoe

XD Lego rock band! I so heard what you said.

The Golden Touch

Halo 3 is still my favorite. ^ ^  That and the original Xbox Burnout.  It was win up until Xbox live went crazy.

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Kurzyk

I played Call of Duty for XBox 360 for a while.