Just Going to Leave This Here (F Seeking M)

Started by Seabird, November 24, 2018, 03:45:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabird

A Seabird's Reverie.

Hello, stranger! Seabird here, nice to meet you!

Thought I'd leave this here if anyone would be interested in roleplaying with me. If you have a plot in mind that you would like to play out with me, I'm interested in the plots you have! Pretty much open to anything exciting!

"Laid back" roleplayer, but I like to focus on plots and character building. Usually write two paragraphs, more if inspiration strikes; I don't like to take the lead, but I will build with you on anything. Postings vary from a few times a week (infrequent to frequent); possibly more on the weekends. Usually I write female characters in the third person, and they pair up usually with male characters; though with some plots I would love to see a partner more on the feminine side.
Looking for someone as "laid back" and patient, seasoned to add some flavor to my roleplaying/writing skills. Threads are where the story starts; PMs to brainstorm and discuss. Here are my On & Offs, for reference.

What I Like/Don't Like:

• Likes: Romance and relationship and character/plot building. Brownie points for characters who are teases or cold ones that eventually warm up. ;)
  • Genres: Romance, Rom-Coms, Drama, a bit of tragedy and sadness, Slice of Life, Historical Fiction, Adventure, Comedy, Horror/Slasher, Low Fantasy.
  • Movies/TV/Books: Game of Thrones, The Witcher, Harry Potter
  • Characters I would play: plain ol' human, siren, pirate, lady knight, demon.
  • Other Likes: Surprises and anything unexpected. Anything ocean, pirates, and sirens. Rivalries. A bit of bondage.
  • Do Not Like: Scat, anything bodily fluid gross, extreme incest, bestiality.

Some Plots:

Welcome to Hell, Darling: My character somehow finds their way into the netherworld at your character's, the King/Prince of the Netherworld's, extravagant castle, and ends up being your character's pet since he finds her so interesting and cute. What will happen?

Time to Set Sail, Princess: My character is a princess who, of course, will be in an arranged marriage. She has spent months preparing for this marriage and learning her soon-to-be husband's customs, however, she realized she doesn't even want this. Your character, a captain or pirate, somehow cross paths (whether princess went shopping in town or something). Either princess-napping or your character agrees to take my character away on his travels, he takes her and it gets her out of the situation. What will happen and where will they go? I am up for adventure and princess learning to fight and fend for herself in battle.

So if you want to give me a try, drop me a line of what you want to roleplay, your character, your plot, etc. I'll see you in my inbox!
SeekingO&OA&A

Seabird

SeekingO&OA&A