Spunky's Cafe (open to all)

Started by Spunky, November 16, 2009, 02:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluevamp

Quote from: Shade226 on February 09, 2010, 03:04:19 PM
(hugs back again) thanks, i hope so too... it's not too bad, but i'm putting a lot of pressure for this grade in calculus... i need that class for my major, since i'm going into engineering

oh yes you will big time at that,,, so out of all that how is you and do you do something to relax yourself so that you don't get to stressed out
{{Missing Someone who is Special in My Heart makes me sad and feel Blue and Lonely}}
{{FATE
The sky begins to cry with drops everlasting, Rain from your eyes tearing so gladly
The bite upon your skin the mark upon you thigh, Raining tears of blood I drink as you die
Thunder strikes your soul and ice begins to melt,The mountain tops of snow crumble to the sea
You drown for but a moment and widened are your eyes, Just one taste of me and we live eternally
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 09, 2010, 03:09:00 PM
oh yes you will big time at that,,, so out of all that how is you and do you do something to relax yourself so that you don't get to stressed out

i'm good, i guess... i just wish i didn't have 3 exams in the span of 2 days, so i could focus on them one at a time. as for how i relax, i listen to some quiet music, read, browse online, and play some xbox. although, sometimes the xbox live playing can stress me out too lol

Bluevamp

Quote from: Shade226 on February 09, 2010, 03:16:57 PM
i'm good, i guess... i just wish i didn't have 3 exams in the span of 2 days, so i could focus on them one at a time. as for how i relax, i listen to some quiet music, read, browse online, and play some xbox. although, sometimes the xbox live playing can stress me out too lol

that for sure on the xbox''   mine is music and driveing, all tho it can stress you out too, but it dose help and when I got my music on I don't stress out as much... and then there my dogs they help too  :D
{{Missing Someone who is Special in My Heart makes me sad and feel Blue and Lonely}}
{{FATE
The sky begins to cry with drops everlasting, Rain from your eyes tearing so gladly
The bite upon your skin the mark upon you thigh, Raining tears of blood I drink as you die
Thunder strikes your soul and ice begins to melt,The mountain tops of snow crumble to the sea
You drown for but a moment and widened are your eyes, Just one taste of me and we live eternally
You drink to Fate}}

Prometheos

*Pokes his head into the bar, then quickly darts his way to a corner, sitting and watching the patrons come in and out.*

Bluevamp

Quote from: Prometheos on February 09, 2010, 04:46:46 PM
*Pokes his head into the bar, then quickly darts his way to a corner, sitting and watching the patrons come in and out.*

hello there and to how is you today
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Prometheos

*Looks up and offers a goofy smile*  I'm fine.  I'm new around here... just popping in to observe, and see what things are all about.  How about you, how are you?

Bluevamp

Quote from: Prometheos on February 09, 2010, 04:51:41 PM
*Looks up and offers a goofy smile*  I'm fine.  I'm new around here... just popping in to observe, and see what things are all about.  How about you, how are you?

well for one I is fine and doing ok, and for 2, I is very new myself too, so welcome here and good luck too,,, so what you do
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Prometheos

I work with computers, hardware and software.  Yourself?

Shade

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 09, 2010, 04:08:05 PM
that for sure on the xbox''   mine is music and driveing, all tho it can stress you out too, but it dose help and when I got my music on I don't stress out as much... and then there my dogs they help too  :D

Yeah, i like to go driving too when i need some air. Unfortunately, it's getting a bit expensive to go and just drive around for no reason lol

Bluevamp

Quote from: Prometheos on February 09, 2010, 05:07:33 PM
I work with computers, hardware and software.  Yourself?

oh that is cool and very good too,, in fact my cp in the shop right now, and I have to use this very old cp untill mine is back, but I am fixing to have everything go wriesless in my home cause I got a new laptop that came in this morning,,, and all that will be took care of hopefully in a day or two ~smiling~

Quote from: Shade226 on February 09, 2010, 05:17:45 PM
Yeah, i like to go driving too when i need some air. Unfortunately, it's getting a bit expensive to go and just drive around for no reason lol

yeah it is getting very costlee that for sure sweetie ~hugs him~ glad to see ya
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Prometheos

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 09, 2010, 05:22:23 PM
oh that is cool and very good too,, in fact my cp in the shop right now, and I have to use this very old cp untill mine is back, but I am fixing to have everything go wriesless in my home cause I got a new laptop that came in this morning,,, and all that will be took care of hopefully in a day or two ~smiling~

Oh, that is cool.  Wireless definitely helps out with the mobile user, however, I like everything wired up directly.  Need for speed, and all that jazz.

Shade

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 09, 2010, 05:22:23 PM

yeah it is getting very costlee that for sure sweetie ~hugs him~ glad to see ya

(hugs back) you sure like hugs, don't you? not that i'm complaining xD

Bluevamp

Quote from: Prometheos on February 09, 2010, 05:25:10 PM
Oh, that is cool.  Wireless definitely helps out with the mobile user, however, I like everything wired up directly.  Need for speed, and all that jazz.

oh I do too, I still have my cp, well when it come back from the shop, but right now I is on this very old cp useing it,, and right now my laptop would be better then this old thing'' Lol

Quote from: Shade226 on February 09, 2010, 05:35:27 PM
(hugs back) you sure like hugs, don't you? not that i'm complaining xD

yes I do, I lov hugs ;)
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Bluevamp

Quote from: Shade226 on February 09, 2010, 06:46:49 PM
i'll have to remember that ;)

thats easy cause everytime you see me you will get a hug from me as many as you want :-*
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 09, 2010, 07:01:23 PM
thats easy cause everytime you see me you will get a hug from me as many as you want :-*

as many as i want, huh? (hugs) :D

Bluevamp

Quote from: Shade226 on February 09, 2010, 07:15:19 PM
as many as i want, huh? (hugs) :D

yep as many as you want ~hugs grining~ ;D
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 09, 2010, 07:22:11 PM
yep as many as you want ~hugs grining~ ;D

you're too kind ;D (continues hugging)

Bluevamp

yep that me kind, nice, sweet, and friendly and always have a smile for you too... at least I try to be...~hugging him still with a smile too~  :D
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 09, 2010, 07:41:07 PM
yep that me kind, nice, sweet, and friendly and always have a smile for you too... at least I try to be...~hugging him still with a smile too~  :D

yay! ;D if i ever get approved, what say we get a roleplay going?

Prometheos

*Silently gets up and walks out of the cafe*

Bluevamp

Quote from: Shade226 on February 09, 2010, 07:57:14 PM
yay! ;D if i ever get approved, what say we get a roleplay going?

hey that would be very cool, lets do that then... ~smiling~ :D

Quote from: Prometheos on February 09, 2010, 08:05:57 PM
*Silently gets up and walks out of the cafe*

why you leaveing my friend ~hugs him~ :-)
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 09, 2010, 08:15:46 PM
hey that would be very cool, lets do that then... ~smiling~ :D

cool :D have any roleplay ideas?

Bluevamp

Quote from: Shade226 on February 09, 2010, 08:28:23 PM
cool :D have any roleplay ideas?

well anything to do with vampire of course, I lov vampires now that I've played one for over a year,,,,, right now I am thinking more about it ok.. what about you?
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 09, 2010, 08:36:26 PM
well anything to do with vampire of course, I lov vampires now that I've played one for over a year,,,,, right now I am thinking more about it ok.. what about you?

i don't really have any ideas at the moment. vampires sounds good. How about your a vampire and i'm just an ordinary human, at least to start?