Seductive Twist Word Game

Started by Spirit_Wolf, February 06, 2008, 02:12:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spirit_Wolf

Ok ,the name of this game is simple. Like other word games, of course.

The object of this game is to take the word of the one before you and twist it into something seductive/sexual/sexually humorous/ect. The put a new word for the next person.
The only rule is that the word has to be an object/thing/thought or otherwise that is common or non-sexual.
i.e.
person A: guitar
person B: rope, a pole and a hole; coconut
person C: ball and three entrance holes.... ect

I don't think this will get very far, but it was an idea. Have at it....

so heres the word:

book
“That old black magic has me in its spell, That old black magic that you weave so well; Icy fingers up and down my spine, The same old witchcraft when your eyes meet mine”

...:::|Ons & Offs |:::...
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=12763.

Caustic

A flexible spine, spread open wide.

Coffee mug.
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Cjac

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind. -Bob Marley
CjaC passed away on February 17th, 2008, thus her account restriction. We remember her fondly.

rainshadow

"The ticket to the future is always open. What happens in the future is our own responsibility." - Rem, Trigun

"Nothing says 'I hate war' like a good explosion in a populated area." -rainshadow

Caustic

Heat and eat... add metal, get sparks.

Baseball glove.
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Question Mark

Holds balls; throws them too.

Ball bearing

Caustic

Important for a smooth glide, likes being rolled, slippery when oiled.

Umbrella.

rainshadow

Gets longer and spreads out when things get wet.

lightbulb
"The ticket to the future is always open. What happens in the future is our own responsibility." - Rem, Trigun

"Nothing says 'I hate war' like a good explosion in a populated area." -rainshadow

Cjac

Screws into the hole and gets turned on.

keyboard
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind. -Bob Marley
CjaC passed away on February 17th, 2008, thus her account restriction. We remember her fondly.

Question Mark

Long, tough; comes in many varieties; push the right buttons and it lights up.

Reese's Peanut Butter Cup

Cjac

Firm, silky shell that melts when you touch it.  Filled with creamy goodness.

window

Kazyth

Good with or without drapes, opens wide for easy access.

Garden Hose
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Spirit_Wolf

Extends to proper distances, releasing fulids and can always be stored for later ;)

candle
“That old black magic has me in its spell, That old black magic that you weave so well; Icy fingers up and down my spine, The same old witchcraft when your eyes meet mine”

...:::|Ons & Offs |:::...
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=12763.

Kalen

Hot, with a nice long shaft.. makes it's own lubrication, and lasts all night.

telephone.

Captain Maltese

Conveyor of lusts, desires and longings, extending your passionate claims to any point you wish to reach.

Belt.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

rainshadow

Leather strap, good for spankings and tying.

retirement home

;D

Question Mark

Everyone ends up in there sooner or later....  *hinthint*

Tax Report

Greenthorn

Confusing like most men, but once you learn the dynamics things could get quite boring..or interesting, depending on your perspective!!

Gravel

Kalen

Hard.. useful when you put it in the right places.. always there when you need it..

penguin.

Greenthorn

Cold and thick, plus can't fly away or run very fast  ;)

Inner tube

Kalen

A tube, sometimes limp, sometimes 'inflated' that is designed to fit into a sheath..

bookmark

Greenthorn

Easy to slip between things and always keeps you where you need to be, plus usually comes with a tassel good for tugging on.

Glass

Kalen

Glass is like the person you love.  Sometimes, you can see right through them.  Other times, you see only your own reflection..

spam

Bliss

Always best hot and salty with a little something smeared on it.

paper clip
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

A pinching device, small enough for adding to the upper torso in wonderful ways

liquid paper