The Game That Would Have Defined a Generation

Started by Inkidu, September 29, 2010, 05:53:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Callie Del Noire

LOL..

There are an occasional good one on the site. :D

I think Duke Nuken Forever perfectly sums up the slacker generation.. :D

Wolfy

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Wolfy on September 29, 2010, 08:12:54 PM
Psh...

if anything, this speaks more about me than that:

http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=295

*flees*

Ah yes..

I have suffered this too.. (the one that hurt was after 6 months of dating and coming back from a deployment full of phone calls, letters and gifts to find her engaged 2 months after left.

Ladies.. just tear our hearts out.. it's less painful. :D

Jag

Quickest way to a man's heart is through the rib cage, not the stomach...

Anyways...I love VG Cats!
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Wolfy

Yes...getting told that we should "Just be friends" isn't really "Just be friends"...it's "I don't find you attractive and now let's be awkward for the rest of our time knowing each other."

Which usually means like..1 or 2 more years before losing contact with each other. >_> o3o

Jag

*Michi is still good friends with several guys she said she just wanted to be friends with and almost all of her exs*

I've always been special though...I guess. O_o

I've never told someone I just want to be friends without meaning it.

Wolfy

Not that I'm saying you can't stay friends with the person after being rejected...it's just...extremely awkward for a good while. o-o

Jag

I've never found it to be so and as far as I know, the guys haven't either. I know at least one was, but that was because of the situation as a whole, not the breakup. *shrugs* But I figure it's different for each person.

Callie Del Noire

I've had some last weeks, months and such after the 'just friends' comment, and one that lasted MINUTES (but that also came with the 'oh this is my clueless husband'), but none of them lasted. Not at my doing but at theirs.

Inkidu

I just love the second wish; it took me a second to get it.  >:)
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Inkidu