What are you listening to right now? (Archive)

Started by despickable, December 11, 2011, 02:18:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Kitsunetsuki

[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Kitsunetsuki

[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Samael

On & Offs | My Games | Apologies & Absences | Tumblr
Et comme des fleurs de glace, on grandit dans la nuit
La lumière nous efface, dans la noirceur on vit
Comme des fleurs de glace, on rêve et on reste unis
Des fleurs au cœur de l'insomnie

"Eisblume - Fleurs De Glace"

Kitsunetsuki

[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

Rhys Thanatos

MrModular

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Autumn52

Autumn52

Autumn52

Autumn52

despickable

The Divinyls - I Need A Lover - Live 1993

Few Aussie Rock Bands defined the era better than the Divinyls , fewer still did it with a lead singer who was a woman, and a very assertive and menacing one at that, who had such stage presence that she demanded your attention. With a reputation for being sultry and unpredictable on stage, but never less than intriguing ... There is no denying the Divinyls' place in Australia's Rock and Roll history ... They were a hard rockin' outfit that tasted local and moderate international success ... They were controversial , they had catchy songs, and Chrissie Amphlett is still the most unique and as it has turned out the most versatile female vocalist this country has produced ... Recorded in July 1993 in Queensland's notorious Boggo Road prison, this scorching live show was part of a triple bill with Rose Tattoo and Billy Thorpe and his Aztecs sees Chrissie Amphlett and the band deliver blistering renditions of all their hits.

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Kitsunetsuki

[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

Mordred

Love that perfect balance of waking the cells with jarring blasts of electrifying caffeing.. and soothing the ears with mellow, bordering on melancholic sounds.. *plus.. heh.. now infusing my thoughts into Pandora.. letting that lovely lass.com randomly select what I already like.. yyyyyyyep.. I dig*

Coldplay - Trouble
*See Pillory*