Just twins ((silverroses2009 and Limoncello))

Started by Limoncello, July 22, 2009, 11:15:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Limoncello

"Sure go ahead." Matthew said waiting or rather trying to wait patiently. It was as if he was waiting for something to happen yet nothing was going to happen. He is only anxious because he is dreading what is going to happen to him. With drugs he is a nobody.
Cello Ons and Offs Work in process
Absence  Updated 12/8/2011

Currently accepting rps. Currently updating Ons and Offs. Message me for any ideas you may have or want to try.

darkvamplips

Slowly she went over to the table in the living room and pulled out a phone book. "You have to promise me you will stick to it ok?" She said sitting down on the couch and leafing through the book trying to find something good for him.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29818

Limoncello

Matthew nodded at her. He does not want to do this but its for his sister. He has put his through enough problems for the past couple of weeks. It is only fair that he at least try.

Currently accepting rps. Currently updating Ons and Offs. Message me for any ideas you may have or want to try.

darkvamplips

Her fingers stopped at a place in the book and then she takes the phone in her hands. Dialing the numbers she waits patiently for someone to pick up the phone on the other end.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:

Limoncello

Matthew waited patiently for her sister to stop talking on the phone. Matthew tried to her what was going on so he at least knew what he was getting in to. 

darkvamplips

"Thank you bye." She hung up the phone and then turned toward him. "You have an appointment tomorrow for a consultation."

My request thread:

Limoncello

Matthew was unable to here any on the conversation. It was literally over before it started. Matthew sat back of the couch quickly so he tried to make it seem like it was not ease dropping. "So sis what do you want to do know."

darkvamplips

She shrugged softly putting the phone and phonebook on the table in front of them. "What do you want to do?" The old age question.

My request thread:

Limoncello

Matthew laughed at that question. "I could be a jerk and say I dunno what do you want to do but that would be pointless. At any rate I dunno. I ususally do other things right about now " Matthew trying to not sound bitter but how can he not. Though his sister is helping So Matthew plopped on the couch seeing what was on tv.

darkvamplips

"Well do you want to go out for food or go see a movie?" She asked knowing he had to keep his mind off his addiction problem until tomorrow. Hopefully the counselor will have some good news to tell her tomorrow.

My request thread:

Limoncello

"Sure a movie sounds really good right about now. " Matthew said. Sure its early in the morning. Sure there is no one in the movies right now, probably empty but at least its something to do.

darkvamplips

"Or we could go eat first since it's early." It was as if she was reading his mind. Maybe something could change between their relationship.

My request thread:

Limoncello

"Sure why not sis" Matthew said. Anything to make her happy yet Matthew wonders if it will all be worth it. His "friends" will not be wanting to take to lighter so the sooner he gets out of this house the better.

darkvamplips

Hearing the word sis made her smile and then she stood up to go get her wallet. A few moments later she was back downstairs.

My request thread:

Limoncello

While Matthew sister was up stair Matthew go a text message. It said: "You cant hide from us. We will find you. You will come back. They all do." Matthew deleted the text and tried to hide is kinda scared face. Having a group of mobsters after him yet he was trying to put a straight face, all of his beloved. sister. "Hurry up sis! The place will close by the time you are ready. " Matthew said in a playful tone.

darkvamplips

They could always get the cops after them to try and save her brother's life. They would not close because it was early in the morning. A few moments later she came back downstairs with her wallet. "I'm here already." She smiled at him.

My request thread:

Limoncello

Mattew tossed the keys at his at sister not knowing if she is going to catch it or not. "Head up sis, you is driving."

darkvamplips

She manged to just catch it by her finger tips. "You never let me drive what's up?" She asked.

My request thread:

Limoncello

"Oh no reason." Matthew said. To be honest Matthew feels to problematic to drive anything right now. If he tried it would result in a crash or something probably worst. Though one thing Matthew is trying to do is he is trying to make his sister happy why he stil can. Who knows how much time he had left before they decided to kill him.

darkvamplips

When she got in the car she put her seat belt on and the key into the ignition. She didn't think that anyone would kill her and if they did she would probably end up not leaving the house at all.

(Do you think they could shoot her after dinner)?

My request thread:

Limoncello

((Sure. )

Matthew thought maybe he was overreacting, maybe nothing can go wrong after all. What is the worst Matthew "friends" are going to do to him. Matthew trying to think positive as he left the house with his sister. The positive thinking disappearing when he saw what was waiting right outside his house is a black car. Any normal person, a person that was not involved into drugs, would not know what this black car meant but Matthew recognized that car from anywhere. That is the infamous drug car Matthew used to get orders from. Matthew did not want to be bothered by them, or rather his sister did not ay any rate but maybe they will ignore the both of them for now. Who knows however, maybe there are here to see if he will report the police. Matthew is not a snitch but usually when people snitch, their family members usually die.

Matthew opens the door and closes the car door swiftly behind him. His eyes were as though he saw a ghost but he tried to make it seem as if he has not. "So where we eating at? Taco Bell? Olive Garden?"

darkvamplips

When she walked out of the door she noticed that there was a black car but thought nothing of it. A few moments later she was in the car and her seat belt was placed around her. When she looked over at her brother she noticed the look on his face. "What is it?" She looked around noticing the car again but something did not feel right with how he was acting. "I was thinking the chinese food place we used to go to."

My request thread:

Limoncello

"Nothing sis just drive." Matthew said trying to pull in a smile. It is bad enough people are after him now they want to go after his sister too. This was just Matthew''s luck, once he tried to turn his life around people want to kill him. Now is sister is in the mix. Matthew's "friends" did not know about his twin until well.... now.

darkvamplips

"Alright I'm driving." She pulled out of the driveway and started down the street to the chinese food place. "So anything you want to talk about?" It was a little drive to the restaurant so there was time.

My request thread:

Limoncello

Matthew simply stared out the window not answering his sister. It is as he feared, the black car, the one outside their house, is now following them. Matthew tried to wonder why they would follow him. He did not owe anything he was aware of. It did not take them long at all to reach the parking lot of the Chinese restaurant.