Soap Opera Profile thread

Started by Jecht, November 04, 2009, 09:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubblez

I understand and am not worried. Its been enjoyable to watch it progress... :D
My Ons and Offs

Some of the greater things in life are unseen thats why you close your eyes when you kiss, cry, or dream...
To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead.

Carlissa

Umm...Jecht? Could you post my profile on here for me?
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Treena

A/A     Ons/Offs     Cravings
Back and open to some rps.
Treena'sWiki

Treena

Name: Dannie Klecton
Appearance: (This is just what she looks like when she is pregnant)
Job: School Student, Prostitute
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Marital Status: Single
Something about your character: Dannie was born from two teenage parents, both 16 at the time of her birth. Dannie was very lucky to be alive, because if it wasn’t for her mother’s beliefs than she would have been aborted. During her early years of life, Dannie was raised by her grandparents (on her mother’s side. Her father’s wanted nothing to do with her) by day, and by her parents when they got home from school. After Dannie’s parents graduated, Dannie’s father went off to college and her mother stayed home to spend all of her time with Dannie.
Eventually, Dannie’s father graduated from college and the family bought a house (with the help of their parents, of course). Their lives were rough at the beginning, with only one parent working and the other parent taking care of a daughter with little experience. And plus, Dannie’s father had a very hard time finding a job that would be well paying.
But the family got by, and eventually Dannie’s father got a well paying job in insurance. The family then began to prosper. So much that they decided to have another baby.
Dannie’s little brother is thirteen years younger than her. Dannie, at first, thought that her parents were trying to start over by having another baby already with a thirteen year old in the household. But eventually she got warmer to the idea, since she was a very lonely child and had barely any friends.
When Dannie’s little brother was born, Dannie promised herself and her parents that she would help raise him and give him the nourishment that she never had when she was growing up. The bond that the two siblings had was great, even during the first days of their relationship. And as time went on, their relationship grew dramatically. Soon, the two were like mother and son. Dannie’s mother always joked that Dannie was more of a mother to the baby than she was.

But when Junior (Dannie’s little brother) was two, he was diagnosed with a deadly disease (I’m not very good with diseases, so I am going to leave it at “Terrible Disease”). The whole family was shocked, especially Dannie. Even though the family had no money troubles, they could not afford to pay for the operations and medicine that would cure him. Dannie had no other choice but to take matters into her own hands and find her a job. It was hard at first, because none of the jobs paid well enough. But a friend told her that the best way to get a large amount of money quickly was through prostitution. Dannie, being desperate, had accepted the job, and had been assigned to work for his friend’s father, who owned a strip bar.
Dannie was very successful in the prostitution business. She was attractive and young, and was willing to sleep with anybody that didn’t have an STD. Dannie got a lot of money quickly, and she became popular in the sex business.
Even though it was hard to keep the job, since she had to travel to the city from her suburb house and tried to keep her large amounts of money inconspicuous, but it was well worth it. Recently, her brother’s condition had worsened, and Dannie had to give all of her funds to his cause. So she had to stop buying birth control pills, and she was only able to have sex during her “safe” days. There was only one person who was willing to take the risk of being a father, and Dannie was very grateful for his risk.
Currently, Dannie is continuing her prostitution career, trying to help her brother but not knowing that she was going to have a child of her own soon…

i posted this up for carlissa

Treena'sWiki

Carlissa

"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Carlissa

Sorry for double posting, but I have found a couple images that I would perfer to be my looks for my character now. They are completely different looking, but I like them better than the one I have now. Can I change?

Treena

yah sweetie i will change it for you if you like

Treena'sWiki

Carlissa

Well, I wanted to get Techt's permission first, though...Do you think he would mind?

Treena

mope he has been pretty open about it.

Treena'sWiki

Carlissa

Carlissa

(Sorry for double posting again, but thank you!!!))

Treena

lol np hun i think double posting here is ok

Treena'sWiki

Jecht

It's fine with me. Should I find pictures for my characters?
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Treena

i think i can find one of the brothers ~Winks~

Treena'sWiki

Carlissa

Make Zeke's picture hot, but have kind eyes (I am in SO many rps where the guys look totally pissed off...

Treena

understood ~goes to look for hot and kind eyed men.~

Treena'sWiki

Treena

Treena'sWiki

Jecht

In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Carlissa

First, thanks for the images! Zack is hot.

Second, I organized my profile, so the images I gave you won’t work anymore. Here are the new ones:

Normal:  http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo351/PikaPow3/Anime%20Girls/b7c09ac272abe886db77a51bb432a6e9ff0.png

Pregnant  http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo351/PikaPow3/Pregnant%20Anime/9b62ea169fe701bb55ec2f39b9847d46327.png

Thanks in advance!

Treena

Name: Peter Carloto
Appearance:
Job: Doctor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Marital Status: Single
Something about your character: Peter is a childhood friend of Treena's. He is like her older brother and will do anything to protect her. He does not like the recent events that have happened. He also doesn't approve of the people she seems to hang out with. When she appears in the ER he is the surgeon that works on her. Only time will tell on his feelings towards the people that surround her in her time of need.

Treena'sWiki

Carlissa

Is he the one who shot Treena XD?

Oh, and jecht hasn't been on in a while. Whats up?

Treena

no he is not and he got a game he appologized in advance on sunday in the sb.

Treena'sWiki

Angel Fire

Ahh... OK.  At least Treena's shooting has alerted Nadia, who is calling for help as we speak... that is if someone can understand Russian Lol
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Treena

Treena is going to be in a coma. Hehe. Its not a real soap till someone gets into a coma.

Treena'sWiki

Angel Fire

Lol  True... and it isn't a real soap when someone could be going after Nadia in the hospital too.
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?